+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2013 Applications (Citizenship)

hanisaf

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
I received today my oath invitation for 19 March. Ecas is updated as well.

Time line:

Applied late may 2013
Exam 23 Dec
Oath 19 March

Good luck to all

coolblues1980

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Simkr said:
I just checked my on line status. it states the same as your though i havent got test invite.

your current home address
----------------------------
XYZ
Saskatoon
----------------------------
Update this home address

Your current mailing address
-----------------------------
XYZ
Saskatoon
-----------------------------
Update this current mailing address
Simkr - did you find out if the display of the current mailing address next to the home address means anything? I'm now seeing this as well in my CIC profile, just wondering if that means a test invite is closer? Did anyone else in the May applications list see the current mailing address closer to the test date?

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
hanisaf said:

Time line:

Applied late may 2013
Exam 23 Dec
Oath 19 March

Good luck to all
Congratulations! :) What is your local office?

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately, it means nothing. still waiting for test invite

coolblues1980 said:
Simkr - did you find out if the display of the current mailing address next to the home address means anything? I'm now seeing this as well in my CIC profile, just wondering if that means a test invite is closer? Did anyone else in the May applications list see the current mailing address closer to the test date?

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hanisaf! congrats.
Enjoy your oath. ;D

hanisaf said:

Time line:

Applied late may 2013
Exam 23 Dec
Oath 19 March

Good luck to all

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates guys?

I am a bit tired of the CIC to be honest. I see not progress in my application. Not even a test date. So yeah! another month gone. It frustrates me because other May/June/July applicants in Montreal on this thread have already done their tests and some are scheduled for their oaths.

Update us :)

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrous13 said:
Any updates guys?

I am a bit tired of the CIC to be honest. I see not progress in my application. Not even a test date. So yeah! another month gone. It frustrates me because other May/June/July applicants in Montreal on this thread have already done their tests and some are scheduled for their oaths.

Man you are demanding.. My wife and kids applied in Jan 13.. still no news.. so Relax ;D, it will come.. the average Montreal processing is now 17-18 month.. your sister was an exception

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michels good luck to your wife and kids :) But they fall I believe under a different processing time. Apparently, if you look at the spreadsheet for Montreal, applicants that applied in April 2013 and above are being processed very fast. You probably knew that already. I know that's unfair but that's the way it is.

But, ya I am relaxed and not pushing it. But man I've been here since 2004, what possibly the CIC could have on me and delay my application compared to applicants who applied couple of days before and after. That's what I am trying to decode.

I also believe that everyone here is patient enough that we just keep supporting each other. I was also trying to get some update from the rest and bumping the thread.

Keep us posted :)

Michels said:
Man you are demanding.. My wife and kids applied in Jan 13.. still no news.. so Relax ;D, it will come.. the average Montreal processing is now 17-18 month.. your sister was an exception

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
farrous13 said:
Any updates guys?

I know one person from Toronto , applied in Sept and already got test date,.... But he didn't travel not even for a single day in 4 year period.. may be that's the reason..

farhad-

Jul 27, 2013
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you guys know that today I received the oath ceremony letter for Feb 28th at the Scarborough location.
It was sent on Feb 14th. E-CAS has not been updated yet.

ikea17

Sep 5, 2013
farhad- said:
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you guys know that today I received the oath ceremony letter for Feb 28th at the Scarborough location.
congrats farhad

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats farhad !

randy

farhad- said:
Hi everyone!