12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Nitz_Au said:
No, only for your spouse or CLP.
Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or CLP
+1 to you.. I have a couple of questions for you..
1) while filling out IMM 0008, in the very bottom, right above the electronic signature column, the form is asking is me to write my first name and last name( consent to release info to province). But when I am trying to write my name, it is not allowing me to do so! Can I validate my form without writing my name on it?

2) in the relationship questionnaire, they were asking me about the means of communication when not together..all we did was used FaceTime over past few years, and used WhatsApp and facebook chat in our native language. Should I just answer them and leave it? Or should I also provide chat history and call logs?
If so, should I use translation services for my chat?

Thank you!

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
nagarjun rao said:
+1 to you.. I have a couple of questions for you..
1) while filling out IMM 0008, in the very bottom, right above the electronic signature column, the form is asking is me to write my first name and last name( consent to release info to province). But when I am trying to write my name, it is not allowing me to do so! Can I validate my form without writing my name on it?

2) in the relationship questionnaire, they were asking me about the means of communication when not together..all we did was used FaceTime over past few years, and used WhatsApp and facebook chat in our native language. Should I just answer them and leave it? Or should I also provide chat history and call logs?
If so, should I use translation services for my chat?

Thank you!
1.Have you tried using other browser? As far as I remember, I was able to validate the form with my name on it.
2.All means of communication that you can provide is acceptable. Social media like Facebook or Skype. Phonecall logs showing your spouse number and yours is also considered. I don't think the officer is interested to the conversation itself. I think officers are more concern on the dates to verify that the relationship is genuine.

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Hey Guys,

i got married while my PR is under process and now trying to add my wife to the same application. Has any one done the same?

Have some questions. Do we need to submit two forms of IMM008, IMM5406? One for me and one for my wife? Or is it just one? Coz in the letter they mention (Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP) So is it just one form or Two?

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
My process is almost over, and i am adding my wife to my PR now. How long does it usually take after submitting the application?

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Hey Guys, have another question. While uploading my documents to using my cic account, there is not option to upload multiple documents. What is the solution for this? Coz there are different forms to upload, but there is no option to upload such

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Nitz_Au said:
1.Have you tried using other browser? As far as I remember, I was able to validate the form with my name on it.
2.All means of communication that you can provide is acceptable. Social media like Facebook or Skype. Phonecall logs showing your spouse number and yours is also considered. I don't think the officer is interested to the conversation itself. I think officers are more concern on the dates to verify that the relationship is genuine.
1. I have tried using different browsers. No luck! I am able to sign it electronically at the end, but there is another column right about the electronic signature column that is asking us to print the first and last name(consent to release the info to provinces), in which I can fill my name. So I printed all of them and signed the last page manually, scanned them and merged them!
2. Thank you! I will try to extract the WhatsApp chat history into a PDF !

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
prashanthbv said:
Hey Guys,

i got married while my PR is under process and now trying to add my wife to the same application. Has any one done the same?

Have some questions. Do we need to submit two forms of IMM008, IMM5406? One for me and one for my wife? Or is it just one? Coz in the letter they mention (Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP) So is it just one form or Two?
I am adding her now! It might take 4-8 weeks more for processing! I am doing forms for both to be on the safer side as I got mixed answers!

unarmed

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Hello guys,

I am in process of getting Divorced, I have already applied in court for Divorce 6 months ago, but I will get the final paper in JUly 2017, I have to submit EE profile within this week.
- When I came to Canada I was married and I wrote in my VISA application as MARRIED, Now my wife doesnt want to come to Canada so we are getting Divorced

What should I put in EE profile as MArital status?Huh??
1 Divorced
2 Legally Separated
3 Single/Never Married

Please advice

THank you for reading my question.

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
prashanthbv said:
Hey Guys, have another question. While uploading my documents to using my cic account, there is not option to upload multiple documents. What is the solution for this? Coz there are different forms to upload, but there is no option to upload such
You need to compress them after converting into PDF files. Then merge all of them together and then compress again so that the file size doesn't exceed 4mb! Merging and compressing tools are available for free online!

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
unarmed said:
Hello guys,

I am in process of getting Divorced, I have already applied in court for Divorce 6 months ago, but I will get the final paper in JUly 2017, I have to submit EE profile within this week.
- When I came to Canada I was married and I wrote in my VISA application as MARRIED, Now my wife doesnt want to come to Canada so we are getting Divorced

What should I put in EE profile as MArital status?Huh??
1 Divorced
2 Legally Separated
3 Single/Never Married

Please advice

THank you for reading my question.
I am not an expert but for me it looks like you should still apply with the married status until u get the final document in July!

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
That list appears comprehensive.

Check the document requirements here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Dear asivad, please guide me on this...
I have already applied for PR in january. While my process i going on, i am going to get married next month. My to be husband is currently studying in Finland. My question is do i need to provide his resident permit card( that needs to be translated and notarised) or only visa stamp in the passport is sufficient? And do i need to submit his college docs too?

Darko986

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Macedonia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Nomination.....
27-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
19-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2017
Hey guys

Can you please share your situation on how long did you wait for an update in MyCIC account after notifying CIC of family status change??
How did you notify them?

Darko986

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Macedonia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Nomination.....
27-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
19-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2017
I am adding her now! It might take 4-8 weeks more for processing! I am doing forms for both to be on the safer side as I got mixed answers!
Hey Nagarjun

Can you please share your timeline after adding wife, how long did it prolong the processing etc.?
I am in the same situation, notified CIC two weeks ago, still no update in my account..How did you notify them and how fast did they respond?

Cheers

Jun 29, 2017
My process is almost over, and i am adding my wife to my PR now. How long does it usually take after submitting the application?
I have been waiting for over 4 months and still no word from IRCC. My documents were uploaded to my spouse's application (including upfront medical) in April 2017.

Jun 29, 2017
Hey Nagarjun

Can you please share your timeline after adding wife, how long did it prolong the processing etc.?
I am in the same situation, notified CIC two weeks ago, still no update in my account..How did you notify them and how fast did they respond?

Cheers
You can send a Case Specific Query and inform them or you can also send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca or by fax. Which method did you use to inform IRCC?

Reactions: Darko986