Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Reactions: phl2019

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
2 Ways:
one more question:
so only applicant needs to sign the consent form? ( spouse and very young children also needs to ?) --- like one person with one consent form?

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
AOR: 22 March
MED & BILL: 10th May
Only one update on 30th May, BG status changed from "We processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information To "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

No update till date after 30th May. 28 days remaining.
No ADRs

Are there anyone with same timelines & Status?

questforthemapleleaf

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Thanks buddy for your reply! The thing is I asked the consultant and he said that IRCC will request for RPRF then only we need to pay (if not paid upfront). However, recently I read somewhere in this forum that IRCC asks for RPRF around (or along with) medical request message which didn't happen for me. So only I'm more concerned. Now, do you think I can pay the fee (RPRF) at this stage (without receiving any request from IRCC) and if so, will I need to confirm with IRCC about it through web form after payment? Anyways, calling IRCC never worked for me or not sure if I'm trying to connect with them in a correct way. Please guide.
I didn't pay RPRF upfront. Was asked for it around 30th May (MEP and Biometrics date was early May). The request comes as a message in your account (and a corresponding email notification of course). The message contains the PDF request letter.

Previously RPRF was the last step once your file was approved and before you received PPR. But nowadays they can ask for it anytime within the processing timeline, but definitely before they can issue a PPR.

When RPRP fee is requested, an ADR is also generated where you need to upload the payment receipt. If you pay without being requested, it might create more confusion and delay later. That's just my thought and in no way an expert advice.

Reactions: Way2m

questforthemapleleaf

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hey so basically you have to pay RPRF ASAP as you don’t really get a request you just pay the total fee which includes RPRF when you submit the application.

You can check if it’s paid or not on your profile, but consultants won’t let you see your CIC profile:( Anyways just ask them lol. You won’t get passport request unless all the fees are paid, so don’t wait for their request just pay it.
That's not true. You can choose not to pay RPRF when submitting your application. It is requested later.

Reactions: Way2m

questforthemapleleaf

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Only one update on 30th May, BG status changed from "We processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information To "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

No ADRs

Almost the same timeline. Only difference is RPRF request at the end of May.
GCMS notes show RR for funds. So I guess I'm in for a long wait :(

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
Almost the same timeline. Only difference is RPRF request at the end of May.
GCMS notes show RR for funds. So I guess I'm in for a long wait :(
I applied for GCMS notes,15 days back. Hoping PPR before i receive GCMS.

One week back i called them and they said they handle only inland application but that gentleman asked me to be online and tried to check my application but not able to access, he advised me to contact with the local office.

Still i do not know where my application processing. Can anybody advice how to know ?

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019

No ADRs

Same with AOR 30th March

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
one more question:
so only applicant needs to sign the consent form? ( spouse and very young children also needs to ?) --- like one person with one consent form?
Sorry I don’t remember. But it’s only a print and sign task so it’s fairly easy to do anyway.

If your little ones will be required, it’s possibly the standard protocol where parents sign for them. :)

I bet you’ll have the reliable information on your VAC’s site though.

Salman101

Apr 10, 2019
I applied for GCMS notes,15 days back. Hoping PPR before i receive GCMS.

One week back i called them and they said they handle only inland application but that gentleman asked me to be online and tried to check my application but not able to access, he advised me to contact with the local office.

Still i do not know where my application processing. Can anybody advice how to know ?
Hi, how can one contact the local Visa office? my application is being processed at Ottawa? would it be better to contact there instead of talking to the immigration agent? Aor 18th march