+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

KarthiSar

Mar 30, 2019
Hi guys, has anyone with AOR date March 24 received PPR? I have not seen any update since my biometrics on 11 May. I never can seem to log on to my CiC account at one go, need to keep repeating the login till the page lands on T and C then back to cic.gc. Has anybody faced this issue? It is worrying me that I might miss a GU... wishful thinking

That has happened to me intermittently sometimes. Try to clear your browser cache or try switching browsers. Has worked for me in the past.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Following up after 3 weeks with IRCC agent regarding status update, with the usual answer - Eligibility and BG both has not started.Only criminality has been passed.

AOR - 4th March with 12 days remaining as per the estimated time line.

Even after 6 months of wait still things don't appear to be clear.Applicants with AOR's much after mine have received their PPR's or are close to receiving one now !!

Don't understand what is the process followed here ..

Frustration, anxiety..continues..

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Following up after 3 weeks with IRCC agent regarding status update, with the usual answer - Eligibility and BG both has not started.Only criminality has been passed.

Even after 6 months of wait still things don't appear to be clear.Applicants with AOR's much after mine have received their PPR's or are close to receiving one now !!

Understand your situation, I am in the same boat. Though my AOR is 30th March

ms_tauruss

May 13, 2019

I totally understand how you feel. Im AOR March 3rd. Called 2 days agos and I was told criminality is in progress and the rest not started yet. My status has been like this since March. No updates, nothing at all...sometimes I wonder what they do all day and what's the rationale behind the processing of this application...it is well with them...i just pray that we all get that golden email soon..11 days to 6 month...wheeeewww..
What's your VO if I may ask?

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I just talked to ircc
Criminality passed
Eligibility passed
Securiry passed
But the agent told me that my application is not yet approved, i have to expect a letter from them. What does it mean

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
I totally understand how you feel. Im AOR March 3rd. Called 2 days agos and I was told criminality is in progress and the rest not started yet. My status has been like this since March. No updates, nothing at all...sometimes I wonder what they do all day and what's the rationale behind the processing of this application...it is well with them...i just pray that we all get that golden email soon..11 days to 6 month...wheeeewww..
What's your VO if I may ask?
Exactly !!! Its been 6 months !!!!

My VO is ottawa..

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
I just talked to ircc
Criminality passed
Eligibility passed
Securiry passed
But the agent told me that my application is not yet approved, i have to expect a letter from them. What does it mean
Well congrats then..ur application should also get approved hopefully soon.By letter, i am guessing they mean the request for passport email.nothing else.

If i may ask, did u get ghost updates through your journey

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Well congrats then..ur application should also get approved hopefully soon.By letter, i am guessing they mean the request for passport email.nothing else.

This sucks. Looks like they haven’t touched the file. Did you receive any ghost update or any other update otherwise?
I received an email the second day of MEP about profile update and then a ghost update after a month of MEP

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan

Atleast you got to know the status. Ive been trying for so long to no avail. I think ill end up emailing mr.goodale

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019

I got 3 ghost updates in one week but still waiting for ppr

Judat

Nov 15, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
I just talked to ircc
Criminality passed
Eligibility passed
Securiry passed
Which number did u call. As i tried and the call drops after automated message