+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Well, I was watching people's comment in Jan, Feb and April's AOR. Though my observation entirely depends upon the situation of the people in Jan, Feb. Their timeline was ending in July and August respectively and the majority of them haven't heard anything after BIL and the same situation is there Mar and April. They are (Or most of them) are receiving updates in the last month. Since we have headed into the last month, let's hope for the best :)
I hope what you are saying is true..

Khush_Mugambo

Jan 20, 2019
So as promised, here's my full app info up to the PPR, I bolded the more important dates:
Polish living in Ireland, NOC 2172. 1 dependent (NOC 1121 I think) as common-law married.
We both had the same 481 pts as primary applicants, but I had more experience, so it was safer with me as primary. Cut-off 457 pts.
Had 3 countries of residence, ~10+ travel each (mostly work & holidays). Visited Canada once on eTA, don't know if it mattered at all.

FEB 19 - EE profile created
FEB 20 - ITA
MAR 21 - AOR (took me a while to get some docs)
MAY 3 - Meds passed and Biometrics completed (ran to VAC the same day)
MAY 30 - Webform asking if I have to upload the scans of IELTS certs, because I forgot about them
JUN 5 - answer: no
JUN 13 - sent a technical issue report that I'm not getting the monthly updates as you can check in your profile
JUN 20 - template answer that my app is in progress, didn't say anything about the updates. I assume the checkbox is mislabeled or not for EE.
JUN 29 - ordered GCMS notes through getgcms
JUL 31 - got the GCMS and in them I found out:
They started all the eligibility checks etc. right after BIL. I got no updates and nothing changed in the profile during that time.
My app got flagged for review required on May 28, because one of my employers didn't want to give me the responsibilities for my job on the letter.
in the beginning of June it was sent to CPC Ottawa because of workload sharing. It was untouched since then to when I got GCMS. edit: they completed all other eligibility & criminality checks before that RR flag.

AUG 2 - told the company they're screwing up my visa chances/timelines, they finally gave me the full ref. Sent it via webform.
AUG 9 - got a receipt for the webform.
AUG 12 - sent an e-mail to CPC Ottawa asking if they got my file
AUG 14 - template response that the case is in queue for review by the officer, nothing about the file.
Replied asking if they can add a note to my case that I sent the full ref and they don't have to read my LOE etc. anymore. No response.
AUG 22 - woke up to my first ghost update. E-mailed Ralph Goodale's office asking about the status. (no response)
AUG 23 - woke up to the 2nd ghost update, getting hyped up. :)
AUG 24 - woke up to the PPR(!).
AUG 26 - sent the stuff they wanted to London.
Total time to PPR 156 days. I checked the app probably 10+ times a day, so I'm sure I didn't get any GUs before the ones mentioned.
Hi @jigesh - can you please tell me how you found out 'My app got flagged for review required on May 28,' by reading your notes? Just want to know the section where this is pointed out. Thanks in advance!

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
My message was meant for @gkns
He mentioned in one of the post and even in his last post that, he ordered GCMS notes and in which he found out that his Eligibility status is review required for one of the employment

anotherquery

Apr 13, 2017
Hey Guys,

One of my friend has an AOR 5th of March (Inland applicant)
He spoke to one of the representative at the CIC today in morning. According to the representative
These are updates on his profiles.

------
criminality in progress
calculating if i meet the eligibility requirement
medical passed
-------
Can you guys tell me if CIC people are going to take more time or he should be receiving his PPR soon?

Confused at this stage.

daguai

Apr 23, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Please see below my status and GCMS Notes Summary generated on July 17, 2019:

AOR: March 20, 2019, CEC, In Land
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed

Cast Analyst: Recommendation: Review Required MI3 Summary Notes: PLEASE REVIEW FILE - PA APPEARS TO HAVE EARNED SUFFICIENT POINTS & SUFFICIENT CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE AS PER LOE. HOWEVER, THE TOOL APPEARS TO ONLY AWARD PA WITH 3 MONTHS OF CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE RATHER THAN 1 YEAR A11.2 APPEARS MET R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Does anyone has any knowledge about the "TOOL"? Thanks!

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
How do you guys know about the Ghost updates? Or to be more specific, how do you count them?
My AOR is 23 Mar.

Last edited:

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Can you guys tell me if CIC people are going to take more time or he should be receiving his PPR soon?
People can try but can’t really tell.
If he has likewise passed the security and background checks it may be soon. Maybe.

But it’s good that they’re on his eligibility, it means his file’s moving.

anotherquery

Apr 13, 2017
People can try but can’t really tell.
If he has likewise passed the security and background checks it may be soon. Maybe.

But it’s good that they’re on his eligibility, it means his file’s moving.
Yup, you are right.

Just wanted to see what the general saying is.
Thanks for the info though. Appreciate it.

Reactions: phl2019

EliasAK

Sep 16, 2018
Hello, congrats for passing the eligibility.
My timeline is similar to yours, except as I know for now eligibility has not started yet.
I have a question did you know when they started the eligibility review? Or you just figured out eligibility is passed without any previous notice?
Hello no i did not know i called them and the agent said that eligibility is passed

Reactions: Hope22

Hope22

Aug 23, 2019
Hello no i did not know i called them and the agent said that eligibility is passed
Ah ok so it was your first time you call. I've been calling for few times and agents say eligibility has not started yet. May be they update the status once it is passed. My AOR is after you by 10 days.

infochaitu

Feb 5, 2019
I just called the cic
After waiting for around 35 mins
I spoke to an agent
She was very helpfull
Medical and criminality passed
The good news are that eligiblity is passed also
But security not started yet
Aor 6 march
She said still 14 days on the timeline and the application is moving and no documents are needed
how long the security check might take?
@EliasAK did you get any GU until now for eligibility pass? just trying to understand if we get an GU for eligibility.
My status : Eligibity & Security not started.

EliasAK

Sep 16, 2018
@EliasAK did you get any GU until now for eligibility pass? just trying to understand if we get an GU for eligibility.
My status : Eligibity & Security not started.
Hello , yes after calling the cic agent , in the same night i got a ghost update , after it i got a msg to upload an ADR

NiceTiger

Aug 12, 2019
Hi guys, my journey is finally over! Here's my timeline. Wish everybody a quick and successful application.

Permanent Residence application – Express Entry, inland CEC, Calgary
  • Initial submission: Applied for Permanent Residence on February 11, 2019
  • ITA: received invitation to apply (overall score 498) in the online system on February 20, 2019
  • AOR: Submit all materials for PR application on March 4, 2019
  • MEP: Medical exam passed on the PR application on April 12, 2019
  • PPR: Received passport request for PR application on July 15, 2019
  • Passport Sent: Passport sent out on July 15, 2019 and delivered in Ottawa on July 16, 2019
  • PR Application Approved: PR application was approved on July 31, 2019
  • Passport/COPR Returned: PR passport return mail tracking number was activated on August 2, 2019
  • Passport/COPR Received: Passport received on August 6, 2019
  • Landing: Landed at Carway, AB port of entry for PR landing on August 7, 2019
  • Application Linked: PR Card application was linked and added to my online account on August 12, 2019
  • PR Card Approved: PR Card application status changed to "Approved" and "We mailed your permanent resident card to you" on August 21, 2019
  • PR Card Received: PR Card was received in mail on August 26, 2019
Time between initial submission and receiving PR Card: 197 days

pun555

Sep 12, 2018
I got 3 ghost updates in one week but still waiting for ppr
Where did you notice the ghost updates? I login to my application every day but haven't noticed any GU till now. Just wondering whether I have missed any or they never occurred. Is there any specific time of the day when I should check for these updates?