+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Where did you notice the ghost updates? I login to my application every day but haven't noticed any GU till now. Just wondering whether I have missed any or they never occurred. Is there any specific time of the day when I should check for these updates?
ghost update is when your application status shows as “updated” but there’s nothing that has changed anywhere. The status goes back to “submitted” when you log in again

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Hi guys, my journey is finally over! Here's my timeline. Wish everybody a quick and successful application.

Permanent Residence application – Express Entry, inland CEC, Calgary
  • Initial submission: Applied for Permanent Residence on February 11, 2019
  • ITA: received invitation to apply (overall score 498) in the online system on February 20, 2019
  • AOR: Submit all materials for PR application on March 4, 2019
  • MEP: Medical exam passed on the PR application on April 12, 2019
  • PPR: Received passport request for PR application on July 15, 2019
  • Passport Sent: Passport sent out on July 15, 2019 and delivered in Ottawa on July 16, 2019
  • PR Application Approved: PR application was approved on July 31, 2019
  • Passport/COPR Returned: PR passport return mail tracking number was activated on August 2, 2019
  • Passport/COPR Received: Passport received on August 6, 2019
  • Landing: Landed at Carway, AB port of entry for PR landing on August 7, 2019
  • Application Linked: PR Card application was linked and added to my online account on August 12, 2019
  • PR Card Approved: PR Card application status changed to "Approved" and "We mailed your permanent resident card to you" on August 21, 2019
  • PR Card Received: PR Card was received in mail on August 26, 2019
Time between initial submission and receiving PR Card: 197 days
Congrats. That was pretty quick

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Hi guys, my journey is finally over! Here's my timeline. Wish everybody a quick and successful application.

• ITA: received invitation to apply (overall score 498) in the online system on February 20, 2019
  • Passport Sent: Passport sent out on July 15, 2019 and delivered in Ottawa on July 16, 2019
  • Passport/COPR Returned: PR passport return mail tracking number was activated on August 2, 2019
  • Application Linked: PR Card application was linked and added to my online account on August 12, 2019
  • PR Card Approved: PR Card application status changed to "Approved" and "We mailed your permanent resident card to you" on August 21, 2019
Thanks for updating it before your citizenship :) just for fun, but happy for you, many congratulations :)

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019

Congrats pal! Happy for you!

Judat

Nov 15, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
I got e mail for bio metrics on 27th august 2019. AOR 20th march 2019.
I am hoping for quick turn of events from here on.

redpanda1

Aug 27, 2019
Hey Guys,
Here is my current timeline....
AOR March 4th 2019
Medical Passed on the 11th April
ADR April 25th for RFPR
RFPR submitted on the 26th.
No Movement...
Called IRCC on August 9th and was told every thing looks good and all stages are complete, and every thing looks good. Just awaiting PPR or interview decision.
Called IRCC on August 16th was told all stages have passed. Every thing looks good, No updated yet.
Emailed Ralph, was told "I have good news- the application was approved. "COPR and Medical expire Feb 2020 , Notification and instructions will be emailed to you in the next couple of weeks" and that my file is at case processing centre in Edmonton".
Called IRCC again on the 22nd August, still no update, was told the same thing from before(All stages are completed)
7 Days left to 6 months.
CEC-Inland
Still no golden email.

shivaranjan26

Aug 27, 2019
Hi Guys,
We received our AOR on March 14th...
As of today our background check has not started.
We applied for gcms on June 24th and ircc is not releasing our gcms as well.
We received word from the gcms team that they have raised a statues request but still ircc has not released our gcms nor update our profile.
With just 18 more days shown in our timeline, we are extremely worried if any work is even happening in our profile....
Any info or guidance would be greatly helpful guys!

Singhyuvraj

Apr 28, 2019
The bank statements i have given to IRCC is closing the branch where i i li and moving to another town so i need to move my funds to my salary account. Do i need to update them about this as the account which i am going to close has been in the proof of funds link? Other thing is how i update them regarding the movement of funds in my salary account? Any link to web form?

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
What are they asking for?
The Immigration officer is concerned that I have not acquired the entire mentioned experiece. He has asked to submit any additional information and my paystubs from the period I worked to allay his concerns.
I had explained in my LOE while applying that I don't have paystubs and hence I'm submitting my T4's. I worked two years part-time.