+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Thanks!! Sydney NS
Congratulations !!!! All the best.
Guys I am really done with this waiting . IM so frustrated . I got no words to describe. Spoke to CIC agent on April 12 she raised a request to the concerned visa officer and she told me to wait for a month to receive a reply from the visa officer. No reply yet. Last week raised a webform to submit my renewed Work permits. Received the standard response for that saying we have received your documents. Your application is in process. Some applications take more time. everything is good. We will reach out if required for further information. No updates on medical extension or remedical. My medical expired on Feb 28. My AOR is March 18 th. Guys really why do we have to wait so long. March 2019 guys have got their PR approval already. We are here waiting for 14 months with absolutely no updates. We are already living and working and settled in Canada. I mean what the hell are these guys doing? I wish I could sue these ppl..it's so damn frustrating.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Guys I am really done with this waiting . IM so frustrated . I got no words to describe. Spoke to CIC agent on April 12 she raised a request to the concerned visa officer and she told me to wait for a month to receive a reply from the visa officer. No reply yet. Last week raised a webform to submit my renewed Work permits. Received the standard response for that saying we have received your documents. Your application is in process. Some applications take more time. everything is good. We will reach out if required for further information. No updates on medical extension or remedical. My medical expired on Feb 28. My AOR is March 18 th. Guys really why do we have to wait so long. March 2019 guys have got their PR approval already. We are here waiting for 14 months with absolutely no updates. We are already living and working and settled in Canada. I mean what the hell are these guys doing? I wish I could sue these ppl..it's so damn frustrating.
This is one of the hardest times for you, I only can imagine. I am with you on the same boat. They told me the same thing: I passed everything, and We will contact the visa officer and ask them to update the application. Nothing is happening.

At least you're already in Canada and making something out of your time there. I really wish you the best, and never give up. It is all gonna work out.

Thanks

Arturo81

Nov 20, 2018
I understand completely, I continue waiting and checking everyday the status and calling to IRCC, sending Webforms, asking my MP request updates. I have been waiting in total 420 days. My first application was rejected for "unclear" passport and officer preferred to reject the application instead of requesting the document again. I spent more than 3 months to get back the PNP and after applied on March 30th hoping to get an average response for the previous application, but for my surprise is taking too long.
You should have hope and wait for the PR. We will get it soon, you are not going to go over this again. Think that this is not a race, but how you use the PR for you, they cannot stop you if you put all your effort to get a better job after the PR. Never give up, your success here will depend in your positive attitude and persistence and not in the PR.

Hope the best for all of us.

Reactions: cooledi199

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
I understand completely, I continue waiting and checking everyday the status and calling to IRCC, sending Webforms, asking my MP request updates. I have been waiting in total 420 days. My first application was rejected for "unclear" passport and officer preferred to reject the application instead of requesting the document again. I spent more than 3 months to get back the PNP and after applied on March 30th hoping to get an average response for the previous application, but for my surprise is taking too long.
You should have hope and wait for the PR. We will get it soon, you are not going to go over this again. Think that this is not a race, but how you use the PR for you, they cannot stop you if you put all your effort to get a better job after the PR. Never give up, your success here will depend in your positive attitude and persistence and not in the PR.

Hope the best for all of us.
IM truly overwhelmed by the support I receive from all of you guys out here. Much appreciated. I just can't get over the fact why is it taking so long. We are on closed WP and we really want to shift our jobs. But we are dependent on PR for that to happen. Things at work are getting worse. So all this builds up the frustration. I was expecting post 12 months. Medicals would get extended and file would move. But no that did not happen. No news whatsoever on my file. Medicals still says you passed. No ghost updates nothing. It's just getting over my head. But you guys have been a great support system. I wish we all get our PR ASAP . Wishing all of us the very best.

Reactions: shoaibalik

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Finally received the golden email today.

AOR 10 March 2018
Medical expired January, Requested a new one in April and passed early May.

PPR 16 May 2019, so 14 months of wait.

All the best for everybody still waiting. Hang in there.
Hi, congrats, were you in Sydney?

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
hello, a guy from Nigeria FSW-Outland marked his application refused after 428 days on immitracker.
isn't the same guy who was in this forum and got PPR couple weeks back???
a bit confused

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
hello, a guy from Nigeria FSW-Outland marked his application refused after 428 days on immitracker.
a bit confused
Maybe not the same guy. Did the guy in Immitracker mention the reason for refusal?

Thanks

IgboNaija

Oct 30, 2018
a bit confused
Stop bring negative message to my name pls. Be 100% sure of what you saw and post appropriately pls. I was never refused and have never updated any tracker.

IgboNaija

Oct 30, 2018
a bit confused
The name of the person refused on your tracker is DanielO and the visa office was Sidney and you can clearly see my name as IgboNaija and you referring it to me.

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
The name of the person refused on your tracker is DanielO and the visa office was Sidney and you can clearly see my name as IgboNaija and you referring it to me.
I made a simple question. I did not bring any negative message to your name. Calm down nobody is accusing you.

Reactions: annevn8

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I called CIC and the Agent told me following:

- Eligibility has Passed (2019 January end)
- Security Passed (2019 January)
- Criminality passed (2018 August)
- File is cleared everything looks perfect on my file. Do not need to worry.
- I still can not assure you the time line they might make decision on the file.
- Officer is going to Review the file one more time on June 2nd 2019.

Does this mean I am close to getting my PR approval?

Following are details of my file:
AOR: March 25th 2018
MEP: March 28th 2018
Eligibility under review since July 2018

It has been long journey of 14 months of wait for me.
My concern is if everything has passed why are they still going to review the file again.
This is becoming the worst nightmare ever of my life.

Reactions: shoaibalik

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
So I had an update in my online account when I opened it this morning. I had a ADR request on March 27th 2018 just before I passed my medical. So now my ADR column says NOT Applicable . Previously it was we are reviewing the ADR you submitted. I am just hoping this is a good sign. After being in absolute silence since MARCH 29 2018 the day I passed medicals. I really don't know what it means. I just hope it's something positive.