+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
So I had an update in my online account when I opened it this morning. I had a ADR request on March 27th 2018 just before I passed my medical. So now my ADR column says NOT Applicable . Previously it was we are reviewing the ADR you submitted. I am just hoping this is a good sign. After being in absolute silence since MARCH 29 2018 the day I passed medicals. I really don't know what it means. I just hope it's something positive.
Cool, this is a great sign. Finally after all this time some movement. I am hoping you will get your PPR soon.

Best of luck,

Reactions: shoaibalik and Akhs

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Cool, this is a great sign. Finally after all this time some movement. I am hoping you will get your PPR soon.

Best of luck,
Thanks buddy. I really hope this has something to do with receiving a PPR soon. But Atleast in glad that after 14 months something is happening . Fingers crossed.

Reactions: shoaibalik

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Thanks buddy. I really hope this has something to do with receiving a PPR soon. But Atleast in glad that after 14 months something is happening . Fingers crossed.
Hi Akhs, that's very good news, it gives me hope for my case (13 months / April 2018 aor) :):) !!!! If I remember the discussion you were in Review required at Sydney NS, do you know if your file was assigned to officer CB01126 ?

llylulu

Mar 20, 2019
Got a reply from my MP office this morning:

This was the information given by IRCC when I called this morning:
`` the application will be reviewed by an officer as to the eligibility requirements and then, afterwards, the security verification which was not yet started.``

This is exactly what I can get from the call centre agent.. and it has been stuck on this since Aug last year. I give up :(

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018

`` the application will be reviewed by an officer as to the eligibility requirements and then, afterwards, the security verification which was not yet started.``

This is exactly what I can get from the call centre agent.. and it has been stuck on this since Aug last year. I give up :(
Don’t give up. You will get it. I think they are not able to handle the high volumes that have been accumulating. Additionally, it seems that there are too many “Review Required by an officer” and maybe not enough officers.

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017

Don’t worry, i m pretty much at same level too. We can’t help it out & that is the exact same answer i got at the MP office when i reached them back in March.

Arturo81

Nov 20, 2018
Hi all,

Thanks for all the support you have provided me in this hard time. I really hope all receive the PR very soon.

I received the golden email on Monday at 4:00 am I haven't found my dates about the stages of the PR under FSW but roughly they are as follow:

First Application:
AOR Dec 28 2017
Rejection: January 10 2018
Received PNP back on 25th March 2018

Second Application:
AOR March 31st 2018
Requested GMC notes in October 2018 and March 2019 with evidence that my file was untouched.
Requested Proof of funds: April 18th 2019
Contacted MP: April 26th 2019
Medicals renew request: April 24th 2019
Submitted Medicals: April 29th 2019
Submitted Proof of funds: April 29th 2019
Application passed ready for last review: May 14th
Golden email: May 27th 4:00 am
No interview requested, sent passports and pictures: May 28th 2018 (regular processing time: 10 days)

Total days: 517 days

I have been checking that once you cross border the applicant will have the PR status, until then the PR is in process:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/bulletins-2013/545-modified-december-6-2016.html

I hope the PR will come soon for all.

Wish you the best.

Cheers

Reactions: llylulu

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hi all,

Thanks for all the support you have provided me in this hard time. I really hope all receive the PR very soon.

I received the golden email on Monday at 4:00 am I haven't found my dates about the stages of the PR under FSW but roughly they are as follow:

First Application:
AOR Dec 28 2017
Rejection: January 10 2018
Received PNP back on 25th March 2018

Second Application:
AOR March 31st 2018
Requested GMC notes in October 2018 and March 2019 with evidence that my file was untouched.
Requested Proof of funds: April 18th 2019
Contacted MP: April 26th 2019
Medicals renew request: April 24th 2019
Submitted Medicals: April 29th 2019
Submitted Proof of funds: April 29th 2019
Application passed ready for last review: May 14th
Golden email: May 27th 4:00 am
No interview requested, sent passports and pictures: May 28th 2018 (regular processing time: 10 days)

Total days: 517 days

I have been checking that once you cross border the applicant will have the PR status, until then the PR is in process:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/bulletins-2013/545-modified-december-6-2016.html

I hope the PR will come soon for all.

Wish you the best.

Cheers
it is 422 days from aor to ppr! congrats....!!!

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hey guys I have a question. So my ADR column changed to NA last week. Can anyone who had an ADR request like me and in review required can you share what your status updates were just before receiving PPR ?? Medical still says passed . I came to know through my MP office that on the day I got an update saying my ADR became NA they had in fact sent my medical for extension. Pls guys pls let me know your inputs on status changes when you had an ADR. Thanks

llylulu

Mar 20, 2019
Hi All,

I received the golden email today at 5:00 am. Please find below my timelines

AOR - March 13 2018
Category - CEC Inland
Contacted MP: 22 May 2019
Remedicals request: 23 May 2019
Medicals Passed: 01 June 2019
Golden email: June 5th 5:00 am
Visa Office: Sydney VO

My application was under review required for work experience.
Congrats!!!! You gave me some hope. Although my medical expired on April 19 and no re-medical request yet...

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Today my medical went from passed to you don't need a medical exam ( medical expired april 24th 2019) Also the application profile status from MyCIC went from submitted to profile updated and back to submitted. Any thoughts?

thanks

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Today my medical went from passed to you don't need a medical exam ( medical expired april 24th 2019) Also the application profile status from MyCIC went from submitted to profile updated and back to submitted. Any thoughts?

thanks
Did they send you a re-medical request?

If I am not mistaken, this means the update is about your medical expiry. If they extend it, it will go back to: You passed medical exam...

Good luck