+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi. AOR march 8th 2019.,I got my medical request on 25th match 2019 and I suppose to do it before 25th of April but I'm going to do it on 2nd if may. I mailed them informing this. Will this affect my visa process ?
Hope you have intimated them well in advance with a proper reason for delay so they consider to give an exception and grant a time extension.

They mention that "You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result
in the refusal of your immigration application."

Nobody can assure you about this except for IRCC. Now that its past 25 Apr, call them and find out.

Robert1991

Sep 3, 2018
Hi Guys, just sharing timeline:

Aor 23 rd March 2018
Additional doc req: 4th May 2018
No more updates since regardless countless calls and CSE / emails etc
3rd May 2019 Profile updated (My medicals went from passed to “we do bot need a medical exam, we will let you know if this changes”.

Gcms notes say eligibility passed , background check not started,, No review required or SS.

Anyone received any news recently?? Do you guys think this is a ghost update?? Or I will receive request of remedicals soon??? Ppr in sight???

Waiting for 13.5 months know and its been looong and frustrating.

Thanks and look forward to ur response and help guys. Cheers

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Hi Guys, just sharing timeline:

Aor 23 rd March 2018
Additional doc req: 4th May 2018
No more updates since regardless countless calls and CSE / emails etc
3rd May 2019 Profile updated (My medicals went from passed to “we do bot need a medical exam, we will let you know if this changes”.

Gcms notes say eligibility passed , background check not started,, No review required or SS.

Anyone received any news recently?? Do you guys think this is a ghost update?? Or I will receive request of remedicals soon??? Ppr in sight???

Waiting for 13.5 months know and its been looong and frustrating.

Thanks and look forward to ur response and help guys. Cheers
I think this update means your Medicals expired and they will either:
1- Send you a remed and once they receive it and approve it the status will change to : You passed medicals...etc
2- They will extend your medical without a remed, and the status will change to: You passed medicals...etc

What happened with me is the second option after I saw the same update you got today.

Good luck and I hope you get the PPR very soon.

llylulu

Mar 20, 2019
Hi All,

AOR: Mar 26 2018. CEC Inland. Medical expired on Apr 19 but still shows "you passed" on my file. Eligibility RR, criminality passes, security not started.

Just some updates on my end:
I called an agent on May 1st again regarding my CEC application. He told me he sent a request to escalate my file to the Sydney visa office. A couple days before that, I also did a web form and I just got this reply:

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on May 1, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.
If you do not receive more information or a decision by May 31, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

Finally something NOT THAT generic lol.

I've been relatively zen for the past 13+ month but I got my grad school offer some weeks ago and I just found out the difference between international and domestic tuition is over $10k..... I'M NOT PAYING THAT.

odettealg

Jan 23, 2017
Finally I got the GOLDEN EMAIL!!!! This blog has been very helpful in our journey Thank you all for sharing your experiences and I wish you all the best!

Here is my timeline:

FSW-Inland
AOR: 19-Mar-2018
MEP/IP2: 27-Mar-2018
Ordered GCMS 07-June-2018 received July 10th
Eligibility: Review Required
Ordered GCMS notes 24 Sep 2018
Ordered GCMS notes 5-March 2019
ReMed and Add document (passport renewed) request: April 16th
Medicals passed May 7th 2019
PPR: May 13th 2019

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Finally I got the GOLDEN EMAIL!!!! This blog has been very helpful in our journey Thank you all for sharing your experiences and I wish you all the best!

Here is my timeline:

FSW-Inland
This is really good news!
Congratulations!
Felicidades! Muy merecido.
Mis mejores deseos.

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018

Here is my timeline:

FSW-Inland

Hi, congratulations :) !!!!!!
What is your VO ? If it is Sydney NS, do you know who was the officer in charge of doing the eligibility review ? CB01126 ?

Thanks !

Reactions: shoaibalik

llylulu

Mar 20, 2019

Here is my timeline:

FSW-Inland
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
What was your visa office?

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Just to update this thread, my AOR is March 13th, 2018

I have contacted CIC via phone, and they confirmed to me that I have passed everything back in January and my medical was extended until next year. I asked why the hold up since my background check is completed...etc; the agent said they don't know but they will send a message to the concerned office to ask.

The frustration I have comes from the fact that I have been cleared in January and everything looks good, but I am still waiting for the PPR. I pray that it comes soon.

I also wish you all the best,

Thank you,

Reactions: shoaibalik

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
Hi guys, I have received a response from CIC asking me to provide the details "Employment Reference Letter: Please provide an employment reference letter which demonstrates the job duties performed." I have already submitted my "Job Offer Letter" that does not necessarily have the Job Duties in details but it does very clearly mentions about the job offer that my organization is offering me and also the pay that I will receive. I also have the T4 form for the tax that I have paid and the payslip that I have. Should it be enough documentation from my side to be safe?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys, I have received a response from CIC asking me to provide the details "Employment Reference Letter: Please provide an employment reference letter which demonstrates the job duties performed." I have already submitted my "Job Offer Letter" that does not necessarily have the Job Duties in details but it does very clearly mentions about the job offer that my organization is offering me and also the pay that I will receive. I also have the T4 form for the tax that I have paid and the payslip that I have. Should it be enough documentation from my side to be safe?
They are clearly asking documentation for job duties. So, make sure you provide that. Payslips and T4 won’t serve that purpose.

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
They are clearly asking documentation for job duties. So, make sure you provide that. Payslips and T4 won’t serve that purpose.
Thank you for your response. Well my employer refused to give any other letter than the one that they have already given. It is not the case with me alone. Most (all) of my peers were in the same boat as me and they had applied for PR with the same set of documents but they had not problems in receiving their COPR at all. I guess it is just my bad luck!