+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Hammed_

Dec 4, 2018
Hi
Any CEC/inland applicant whose medicals have expired but haven't seen any update if they have been extended or asked for re-medicals?? Did you call CIC asking them what should be done.. my medicals expired on Feb 28 th..I have not seen any updates. I really thought after medicals expire they would finally take the file and start processing it . That has not happened in my case. I really don't know what to do.
My medicals expired on the 18th March and I was told it has been extend to January 2020 but I did not get any ghost update or notifications

Reactions: Flintface

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi
Any CEC/inland applicant whose medicals have expired but haven't seen any update if they have been extended or asked for re-medicals?? Did you call CIC asking them what should be done.. my medicals expired on Feb 28 th..I have not seen any updates. I really thought after medicals expire they would finally take the file and start processing it . That has not happened in my case. I really don't know what to do.
Hey

I am in same situation. AOR March 25th 2018.
Medicals have expired since March 22nd 2019

Still no updates. I called CIC and they said to stay put. They have asked for extension for Medical since end of January, still waiting on that.

They can not tell you time line when you could expect any thing.

All we can do is wait for the update and hope for good.
All the very Best..!!

Arturo81

Nov 20, 2018
Hey

I am in same situation. AOR March 25th 2018.
Medicals have expired since March 22nd 2019

Still no updates. I called CIC and they said to stay put. They have asked for extension for Medical since end of January, still waiting on that.

They can not tell you time line when you could expect any thing.

All we can do is wait for the update and hope for good.
All the very Best..!!
You should contact your MP. After being in contact with my MP, I got updates in the application requesting for proof of funds and new medical exams.

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
You should contact your MP. After being in contact with my MP, I got updates in the application requesting for proof of funds and new medical exams.
My MP office they call every month and get the status update that's pretty much . I requested them two weeks ago to see if they can send in email and check why it's taking so long. My medicals expired but I don't see any changes on my account .it says you passed the medical examination. I am getting restless and angry and frustrated. It's affecting my health. I am already in Canada so it's even more stressful because my spouse and me we are doing really well here.

Reactions: Aadien0718

llylulu

Mar 20, 2019
My MP office they call every month and get the status update that's pretty much . I requested them two weeks ago to see if they can send in email and check why it's taking so long. My medicals expired but I don't see any changes on my account .it says you passed the medical examination. I am getting restless and angry and frustrated. It's affecting my health. I am already in Canada so it's even more stressful because my spouse and me we are doing really well here.
I totally understand how you feel. Today marks my 13 month and my medical has been expired for weeks but nothing has been changed on my file.
The best thing is not to think about it that often. I have a great job now and I am enjoying my life here. As long as you apply for the bridging work visa you would be fine. We shouldn't let other people's mistakes ruin our happiness :)

Hammed_

Dec 4, 2018
I wonder how many of us (from March 2018) have not gotten any news yet?
20% of of application received exceed normal processing time . with averages ITA of 30000 issued my guess would be 1000-6000 limbo applications ....

At some point we would all get a response hopefully the right response

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I am on the same boat. Tired of waiting and bit depressed now. As my status in Canada will expire soon. I was given extension once. So I do not know if they will give me again. It has been 3 months that they asked my medical to be extended, but still nothing. Seriously does it take this much time. I do not know if they are even working on my file.

Every-time here back is everything looks good on your file, just medical extension needed and then final review.
Review of what? What are they doing since last 13 months ?? Playing hockey with my file or wat.
This really has pissed me off.

Still Can not do anything other than just waiting

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
I totally understand how you feel. Today marks my 13 month and my medical has been expired for weeks but nothing has been changed on my file.
The best thing is not to think about it that often. I have a great job now and I am enjoying my life here. As long as you apply for the bridging work visa you would be fine. We shouldn't let other people's mistakes ruin our happiness :)
Appreciate your kind words. I just pray we all get our PRs ASAP. I hate this waiting game. IM on closed WP and it's valid till 2021. But there is this sense of insecurity when you are on WP. But I just hope things will settle down soon for all of us. Fingers crossed.

blabs33

Feb 11, 2019
Hi everybody,

Just wanted to share that I finally received the PR email at the end of last week, yay! Hope this gives some hope to those of you still waiting, in total it took a bit over 13 months for me. Hang in there!

Reactions: leka

Zain7639

Nov 5, 2018
Hi everybody,

Just wanted to share that I finally received the PR email at the end of last week, yay! Hope this gives some hope to those of you still waiting, in total it took a bit over 13 months for me. Hang in there!
Congrats whts ur vo and do u have review required please share this also