+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hi everybody,

Just wanted to share that I finally received the PR email at the end of last week, yay! Hope this gives some hope to those of you still waiting, in total it took a bit over 13 months for me. Hang in there!
Congratulations. It would be great if you could share your timelines too.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Hi everybody,

Just wanted to share that I finally received the PR email at the end of last week, yay! Hope this gives some hope to those of you still waiting, in total it took a bit over 13 months for me. Hang in there!

Congrats,,, perfect timing..

IgboNaija

Oct 30, 2018
Hello All,
It’s exactly 3.57am Nigerian time and I have been praising God’s name higher.
Finally received PPR exactly 2.57am.
God is good all the time and mercies endures forever. He is indeed faithful.

Aor - 2 March 2018
MEP - end of March
No update till feb 12 2019
Re-medical request - 12 feb 2019
Medical updated - 10 of March 2019
No update
Wrote to the office of - Ahmed hussen- 5 April 2019
Got a response on the 10 April and confirming background check waiting for review by CIC partner
PPR - 30th April 2019
After 13 months of wait almost 14months of wait.
Thanks to everybody in this group for the support and encouragement we gave ourselves. I too almost lost my mind but like others would say - just hang in there and your day of celebration will come in Jesus name, Amen.

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Hello All,
It’s exactly 3.57am Nigerian time and I have been praising God’s name higher.
Finally received PPR exactly 2.57am.
God is good all the time and mercies endures forever. He is indeed faithful.

Aor - 2 March 2018
MEP - end of March
No update till feb 12 2019
Re-medical request - 12 feb 2019
Medical updated - 10 of March 2019
No update
Wrote to the office of - Ahmed hussen- 5 April 2019
Got a response on the 10 April and confirming background check waiting for review by CIC partner
PPR - 30th April 2019
After 13 months of wait almost 14months of wait.
Thanks to everybody in this group for the support and encouragement we gave ourselves. I too almost lost my mind but like others would say - just hang in there and your day of celebration will come in Jesus name, Amen.
Congratulations, what a journey! Can I ask your stream and your VO? has your case been in CIO sydney or under security screening?

IgboNaija

Oct 30, 2018
IRCC Partner means CBSA or CSIS, that is security screening, lucky you, that is quick for it.
13 Months and 28days was quick? After passing eligibility since June 2018?
That is not quick for me but all the same it’s finalized and am so Grateful to God

IgboNaija

Oct 30, 2018
Ok guys all the best as I sign out from this trend. Wish you guys all the best and trust me it will come for everyone of you.

blabs33

Feb 11, 2019
Hi again! My timeline was the following:

AOR: March 7th 2018
Status changed to: background screening in process for a long time, no updates in the meantime
Feb 2019: Medicals expired
9/4/2019: request for 2nd medicals
13/4/2019: Medical re-submitted
17/4/2019: medicals passed
24/4/2019: the golden email arrived :)

Hope this gives some of you still waiting a better idea of what to expect! I sincerely hope you will have some good news soon :)

Reactions: JayGSK and llylulu

Kavi009

Sep 25, 2018
Hi. AOR march 8th 2019.,I got my medical request on 25th match 2019 and I suppose to do it before 25th of April but I'm going to do it on 2nd if may. I mailed them informing this. Will this affect my visa process ?

JayGSK

Apr 11, 2019
Hi again! My timeline was the following:

AOR: March 7th 2018
Status changed to: background screening in process for a long time, no updates in the meantime
Feb 2019: Medicals expired
9/4/2019: request for 2nd medicals
13/4/2019: Medical re-submitted
17/4/2019: medicals passed
24/4/2019: the golden email arrived :)

Hope this gives some of you still waiting a better idea of what to expect! I sincerely hope you will have some good news soon :)
Hi, I applied on March 2018, and I’m still waiting... I applied through EE + BCPnp... can I ask you how did you apply? Like... under which program? Thanks in advance!

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hi. AOR march 8th 2019.,I got my medical request on 25th match 2019 and I suppose to do it before 25th of April but I'm going to do it on 2nd if may. I mailed them informing this. Will this affect my visa process ?
You have to submit the medicals before 25th April, If not the application might be rejected or delayed...

Better to do it before the time line

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello All,

I writing my query again,
Actually I found RR two weeks ago in my eligibility through GCMC note agent put new CRS score my cutting 40 points of my Canadian experience. He did mention anything nor he is asking for any documents.

I assume it’s because I work three months from working agency and then company hire me but my HR help me to write agency duration on experience letter and other letters confirm actual company experience note; I did not put any letter from my company

Big question is; I mentioned current salary rate the time I apply my file but in 1 year I had three different salary rate and I mentioned only current one SHOULD IT PROBLEM? Anyone please help don’t what to do already 7 months crossed

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello All,

I writing my query again,
Actually I found RR two weeks ago in my eligibility through GCMC note agent put new CRS score my cutting 40 points of my Canadian experience. He did mention anything nor he is asking for any documents.

I assume it’s because I work three months from working agency and then company hire me but my HR help me to write agency duration on experience letter and other letters confirm actual company experience note; I did not put any letter from my company

Big question is; I mentioned current salary rate the time I apply my file but in 1 year I had three different salary rate and I mentioned only current one SHOULD IT PROBLEM? Anyone please help don’t what to do already 7 months crossed
Salary rate should not be an issue. Mentioning current salary is fine.