+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications

fxtoro

Aug 14, 2014
Eazeetrade said:
@ Fxtoro

Finally after literally hounding the ATIP department received the report today-Of what I can make sense below is the extract- any thoughts on what the below highlighted and underlined means- hearing for what? I know they looked at the ICES report and matched the days as the ICES report is indicated on my file.

Certificate Preparation: Not Started
Security Clearance: Passed
FOSS clearance: Passed
Immigration Clearance: Passed
RCMP Clearance: Passed
Criminal Clearance: Passed
Ceremony: Not Started
Record Ceremony results: Not started

ACTIVITY ID 1-4NHDYVZ- DECISION PENDING
PS/JUDGE'S DECISION: PENDING
OFFICIAL/GRANTOR'S DECISION PENDING: PENDING
HEARING: NOT STARTED
RECORD HEARING RESULTS: NOT STARTED
SCHEDULE HEARING: NOT STARTED[/i]
[/u][/b]
@ Eazeetrade - I got the same results that you have. I would check your file to see CSIS Clearance (Its under Activity # 3) for me and my file says that CSIS got the request on July 15, 2014 and havent responded yet. Once they get the clear from CSIS, my file will move along. I guess this is the last step in our background check because my RCMP, FOSS, and Immigration Status all came back "Passed". I hope they do it soon. I guess this is all what I know from my friend that looked into my ATIP as well.

Thanks

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Eazeetrade said:
@ Fxtoro

Finally after literally hounding the ATIP department received the report today-Of what I can make sense below is the extract- any thoughts on what the below highlighted and underlined means- hearing for what? I know they looked at the ICES report and matched the days as the ICES report is indicated on my file.

Certificate Preparation: Not Started
Security Clearance: Passed
FOSS clearance: Passed
Immigration Clearance: Passed
RCMP Clearance: Passed
Criminal Clearance: Passed
Ceremony: Not Started
Record Ceremony results: Not started

ACTIVITY ID 1-4NHDYVZ- DECISION PENDING
PS/JUDGE'S DECISION: PENDING
OFFICIAL/GRANTOR'S DECISION PENDING: PENDING
HEARING: NOT STARTED
RECORD HEARING RESULTS: NOT STARTED
SCHEDULE HEARING: NOT STARTED[/i]
[/u][/b]
I order ATIP for my wife but didn't get same report like you guys. We got copy of the her application. Would guys let me know how to get this kind of report by ATIP @ fxtoro and Eazeetrade

coolifrs

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all!

Just wanted to provide an update. From the date I mailed my application to Sydney NS (March 2014) to the date I did my oath in Toronto was a total of 7 months.

My application had a fingerprint request which was processed quickly (I did it at Commissionaires). I also have lots of travels - mostly work related (over 32 short trips).

The staff at CIC Mississauga was great.

Good luck to everyone else!

karawan

Sep 13, 2010
Hi,

Today I've reached another milestone on my way to settlement in Canada. I've become a citizen and overjoyed with the feeling.

Ceremony was very pleasant with the judge having a great sense of humor. The only time I felt sad when I was handing over my PR card to someone for the last time. I am going to miss my card.

But anyhow, it is great feeling to become a citizen having a privilege to vote!!!

Good luck to all of you still waiting. Your time will come soon.

Please make Canada a better place for all of us and for the generations to come!!!

All the best,

Karawan

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
karawan said:
Hi,

Today I've reached another milestone on my way to settlement in Canada. I've become a citizen and overjoyed with the feeling.

Ceremony was very pleasant with the judge having a great sense of humor. The only time I felt sad when I was handing over my PR card to someone for the last time. I am going to miss my card.

But anyhow, it is great feeling to become a citizen having a privilege to vote!!!

Good luck to all of you still waiting. Your time will come soon.

Please make Canada a better place for all of us and for the generations to come!!!

All the best,

Karawan
Congrats Karawan

fxtoro

Aug 14, 2014
poushi24 said:
Congrats Karawan
Hi fellow March Applicants,

Finally Patience and persistence paid off. I finally got the test letter date from the Scarborough office in the mail today. I couldn't stop doing the happy dance. I take my test on November 12, 2014.

@Eazeetrade - I hope you have received it since our last post. If not, a little more patience my friend. You will get it soon.

Any advice on websites that will help me prepare for the test?

Thank you guys. I am going have an awesome weekend.

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fxtoro said:

Finally Patience and persistence paid off. I finally got the test letter date from the Scarborough office in the mail today. I couldn't stop doing the happy dance. I take my test on November 12, 2014.

@ Eazeetrade - I hope you have received it since our last post. If not, a little more patience my friend. You will get it soon.

Congrats.

coolifrs

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fxtoro said:

@ Eazeetrade - I hope you have received it since our last post. If not, a little more patience my friend. You will get it soon.

Read the discover canada book in detail at least 5 times. Make sue you understand everything and do all the question and study them.

Download the book on your phone so you can read it on the bus and study from it.

Do the sample questions from Richmond public library and toronto public library.

jdjames123

Oct 25, 2014
well I guess they are working on getting the backlog down..

Application received March 31, 2014
Started processing June 12, 2014
Test is booked for October 27, 2014

So here's hoping we pass !

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jdjames123 said:

What's your local office?

Eazeetrade

Mar 14, 2014
@FXTORO

CONGRATULATIONS

I checked my Ecas a moment ago and behold:

We sent you a notice on October 23, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 12, 2014 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment,

I believe your office is Scarborough, if so we should put a head/face to our aliases.

For all other March 2014 applicant awaiting Best Wishes.

Regards

Eazeeeee

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
jdjames123 said:

Congrats and hope you had a great test jdjames123 . Please update your experience.

jdjames123

Oct 25, 2014
hey guys,

so yeah had the test today, went well 20/20 so now they've booked us onto the oath taking Monday 3rd Oct 9am

almost at the end !

fxtoro

Aug 14, 2014
jdjames123 said:
hey guys,

so yeah had the test today, went well 20/20 so now they've booked us onto the oath taking Monday 3rd Oct 9am

almost at the end !
Congratulations! Whats your local office? Scarborough or Mississauga?