In Process -- April 9, 2014
Test Invite -- Aug 11, 2014
Test date -- Sep 19, 2014
Oath date -- Oct 20, 2014
Congras.

taradil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2010
hello guys, finally today i become a proud canadian.
had oath ceremony this morning in hamilton . the atmosphere was awesome and 56 people enjoyed being new canadians
hamilton rocks Smiley
my time line is as follows :

Received march 6,2014
AOR and book sent march 6,2014
In process April 16,2014
Received line disappeared may 19,2014
received AOR and booklet may 20,2014
File transferred to local office June 12th,2014
test was on aug 28
aoth oct 7th
Thanks for all your help and wishing a fast process to whoever is waiting Smiley

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
taradil said:
had oath ceremony this morning in hamilton . the atmosphere was awesome and 56 people enjoyed being new canadians
hamilton rocks Smiley

Received march 6,2014
In process April 16,2014
test was on aug 28
aoth oct 7th
Thanks for all your help and wishing a fast process to whoever is waiting Smiley
Congrats Taradil

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taradil said:
hamilton rocks Smiley

Received march 6,2014
In process April 16,2014
test was on aug 28
aoth oct 7th
Cheers.

dp2014

Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passed my test today at Scarborough and got the Oath invite for 16th Oct. Almost 95% people got the pink slip :).. means the oath letter. I had a note on my file that my COPR did not have the port name written and I have to get an amendment done. Finally, the officer gave the oath letter but told to work on the amendment in parallel. They were all friendly. One more point, my passport was not stamped when I entered Canada (after landing, I went back to US and then came back on car via Niagara falls after 6 months). At that time the CBSA report helped and the officer was happy to see that. No questions were asked on the day trips to US.

Got 20/20 in test. All the free studies helped but nothing was ditto common.. most were very easy.. a few were medium tricky. Almost everybody was done in 15 mins max.

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dp2014 said:
Passed my test today at Scarborough and got the Oath invite for 16th Oct. Almost 95% people got the pink slip :).. means the oath letter. I had a note on my file that my COPR did not have the port name written and I have to get an amendment done. Finally, the officer gave the oath letter but told to work on the amendment in parallel. They were all friendly. One more point, my passport was not stamped when I entered Canada (after landing, I went back to US and then came back on car via Niagara falls after 6 months). At that time the CBSA report helped and the officer was happy to see that. No questions were asked on the day trips to US.

Got 20/20 in test. All the free studies helped but nothing was ditto common.. most were very easy.. a few were medium tricky. Almost everybody was done in 15 mins max.
Congrats.

bosmek

Apr 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
March 31, 2014 applicant - Vancouver office.

Online update today October 7 that on October 4 the test letter was sent for November 5 test.
Letter not received in the mail yet.

Good luck everyone !!!

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bosmek said:

Online update today October 7 that on October 4 the test letter was sent for November 5 test.

Good luck everyone !!!
Congrats.

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
dp2014 said:

Congrats DP 2014

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
bosmek said:

Good luck everyone !!!
Very happy to hear that

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Hi guys,

Most of you guys know that i got my test and interview on Aug 18th. I have missing couple stamps and they said we will order CBSA order. But still no oath invitation.. is this normal?

Thank you..

ahmadz

May 30, 2014
dp2014 said:

Is getting the cbsa report a must? If I dont have it is it a big deal?