+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications

Eazeetrade

Mar 14, 2014
@fxtoro count me in, my timelines are more are less similar to yours including the office, looks like they hit the pause button, I was getting very impatient so I ordered Atip on 11 September

ahmadz

May 30, 2014
Same here. Received on March 18 and in process April 29. I received request for finger prints on July 25th. So far nothing :(

I called last week and the funny Call center guy said "well my screen says average time 24 months, and my heart says soon"

K camp

Jul 7, 2014
ahmadz said:
Same here. Received on March 18 and in process April 29. I received request for finger prints on July 25th. So far nothing :(

I called last week and the funny Call center guy said "well my screen says average time 24 months, and my heart says soon"
So because u did a finger print....it's been considered screening....I think it's unfair to some applicants because if they want to do a finger print to Id one it shouldn't have any impact on ur application...from once ur clean.....

ahmadz

May 30, 2014
K camp said:
So because u did a finger print....it's been considered screening....I think it's unfair to some applicants because if they want to do a finger print to Id one it shouldn't have any impact on ur application...from once ur clean.....

I don't think so because there is someone in our group had finger print after me (August) and did his test on mid of sept.

Anyways the only thing I can do is only wait.

coolifrs

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC today and confirmed that my oath is scheduled for mid October, and that the oath letter is in the mail :)

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! Cic is not supposed to give at least 2 weeks notice?

BobyM

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Nomi2012, on passing the test and having the oath scheduled in a week. Have a question and I thought you'd be able to answer since you just passed the interview.

Just wondering if you took only the passport(s) that covers the the period of residency (4 years) or all you've possessed so far even ones held prior to coming to Canada.

Thank you.

Nomi2012 said:
Did my test today!

Oath is scheduled on 9th

Thanks everyone!!!!

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BobyM said:
Congrats Nomi2012, on passing the test and having the oath scheduled in a week. Have a question and I thought you'd be able to answer since you just passed the interview.

Just wondering if you took only the passport(s) that covers the the period of residency (4 years) or all you've possessed so far even ones held prior to coming to Canada.

Thank you.
Sure I can answer that

I had 3 passports altogether but i just took 2 of them which cover the period of last 10 years. The Officer was more interested in the last 4 years, it seemed.

Hope this answers your question!
Good luck

BobyM

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you. Yes it does. I guess I am going to have to take 3 passports (+three translation!) with me then.

Cheers,

Nomi2012 said:
Sure I can answer that

I had 3 passports altogether but i just took 2 of them which cover the period of last 10 years. The Officer was more interested in the last 4 years, it seemed.

Hope this answers your question!
Good luck

coolifrs

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sophie_Anne said:
Hi Coolifrs,
Was your status updated online?
Thanks,
Sophie
No, not yet updated. They said oath letter was sent in the mail.

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BobyM said:
Thank you. Yes it does. I guess I am going to have to take 3 passports (+three translation!) with me then.

Cheers,
Welcome and Good luck