+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
ahmadz said:
... If I dont have it is it a big deal?
You don't need to...If CIC need it, they will; if you signed the consent Yes.

Question 9D
Check Yes box to authorize the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to provide your “history of entries to Canada” to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). By selecting Yes you are also authorizing CIC to collect the history of your “entries into Canada” from the CBSA and to use the information provided by the CBSA in order to determine your citizenship eligibility.

If you choose No, you may be asked to provide additional documents later in the process which could delay the processing of your application. Please do not contact the CBSA to request your “history of entries”.

ahmadz

May 30, 2014
Thanks for the reply. From what I saw in this forum most people are recommending to bring it along. Anyway my test is on Saturday and I don't have time to request it.

Wish us luck :)

fxtoro

Aug 14, 2014
Eazeetrade said:
@ fxtoro count me in, my timelines are more are less similar to yours including the office, looks like they hit the pause button, I was getting very impatient so I ordered Atip on 11 September
Hi Eazeetrade; Any new update on your timeline. Its been 2 weeks and I havent heard or seen any new updates on my timeline from Scarborough Office. I even called CIC and they tell me that there isnt any documentation I need to provide and the normal processing time is 24 months. I am really getting impatient as I can see other applicants with similar timelines get test letters and getting oath timelines as well.

Thanks

gbustamante

Oct 10, 2014
guys for the ones who have gone thru the exam, how long does it take the whole thing, since the moment you get to the office till you are out?

I was schedule for 830am on Kitchener but want to see if i can plan activities after lunch or i'm going to be stuck in the office the whole day

karawan

Sep 13, 2010
gbustamante said:
guys for the ones who have gone thru the exam, how long does it take the whole thing, since the moment you get to the office till you are out?

I was schedule for 830am on Kitchener but want to see if i can plan activities after lunch or i'm going to be stuck in the office the whole day
In Mississauga office it took me less than two hours.

Eazeetrade

Mar 14, 2014
@fxtoro No further progress at all, don't understand the undue delay- tried reaching cic, no joy-also my ATIp records not delivered to date despite it being ordered on September 11, 2014.

Can't understand the reasons for the delay, but I can't be bothered, the longer they delay my application will mean they continue to have a person ho could pay more taxes but will not unless I have absolute mobility rights.

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :pFINAALLLYYY :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

We sent you a notice on October 9, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 23, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
So I called CIC - after waiting in a long queue.....Agent I spoke with said after asking when I applied that you are aware that standard waiting time is between 24-27 months. I was like yes but few of my friends who applied around my time has received letters for test.....she then checked and confirmed my file is still at Sydney and not sure how long it would be before it transfers. She however confirmed that my file seems to be ok and no extra docs are reqd at this time......Wait continues

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Manyaqx said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :pFINAALLLYYY :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

We sent you a notice on October 9, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 23, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Congrats Manyaqx

Eazeetrade

Mar 14, 2014
Finally was able to speak with an agent today @cic, same standard answers, when I pushed him a further more, he confirmed mine was a routine application and nothing has been scheduled todate.
:'(

fxtoro

Aug 14, 2014
Eazeetrade said:
Finally was able to speak with an agent today @ cic, same standard answers, when I pushed him a further more, he confirmed mine was a routine application and nothing has been scheduled todate.
:'(
Hi Eazeetrade: Were you able to get your ATIP that you filed on September 11? I filed for the ATIP the same day and I got mine yesterday, and its a 19 page report that tells you the status of your application. Throughout the application, it didnt indicate why the test request wasnt being sent. My friend read the report and said that CSIS has given us clearance while the RCMP has cleared me for background check. He said CSIS takes its time to clear a Muslim name and thats why the process of not going forward with the test could be an issue. If you have your ATIP, you should probably check to see if your CSIS background check has been cleared.

I hope whatever the reason, we get our citizenships early. My application is routine as well and I dont know why our application takes so long compared to others.

Thanks

fxtoro

Eazeetrade

Mar 14, 2014
@Fxtoro

Finally after literally hounding the ATIP department received the report today-Of what I can make sense below is the extract- any thoughts on what the below highlighted and underlined means- hearing for what? I know they looked at the ICES report and matched the days as the ICES report is indicated on my file.

Certificate Preparation: Not Started
Security Clearance: Passed
FOSS clearance: Passed
Immigration Clearance: Passed
RCMP Clearance: Passed
Criminal Clearance: Passed
Ceremony: Not Started
Record Ceremony results: Not started

ACTIVITY ID 1-4NHDYVZ- DECISION PENDING
PS/JUDGE'S DECISION: PENDING
OFFICIAL/GRANTOR'S DECISION PENDING: PENDING
HEARING: NOT STARTED