+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

ramamishra

Oct 17, 2019
I have done my MBA from university of wales and few months back I have send my transcripts and degree for validation in IQAS. And I now I got a reply saying that my application got rejected :(
Does any body have solution is there any other assesment other than Iqas

sudipto9

Oct 10, 2019
Hi All ,
My Bachelor's has already been evaluated WES . I need to get my PGDM (IMT CDL) evaluated from IQAS since WES doesn't recognize IMTCDL .

Can I send my PGDM transcripts only to IQAS or do I need to send by bachelor transcripts again ?

Has anyone here only got their Masters/PGDM evaluated from IQAS without sending the Bachelor degree transcripts?

Thanks .
Did IQAS recognize IMT CDL PGDM?

AizAdil

Nov 13, 2019
HI all My question is this i am applying for ECA from abu dhabi through IQAS .
I have two degrees one is bachelors of sciences from university of punjab and second is Bachelors of education through sarhad university of peshawar,
could any body please help me if i go to my universities which department i should contact for IQAS sealed papers.
Hi

AizAdil

Nov 13, 2019
I have two degrees one is bachelors of sciences from university of punjab and second is Bachelors of education through sarhad university of peshawar,
could any body please help me if i go to my universities which department i should contact for IQAS sealed papers.
Did you apply for your degrees through iqas and got the ECA?
Did you apply through iqas and got the ECA?

zubypk

Mar 11, 2020
I have done my BCS (two years ) from Al-Khair university in 2003, Can i have ECA through IQAS as i am facing difficulty to get HEC attestation for my degree and DMS copies. However my degree has been attested in 2005 from university, HEC and Foreign office.

Please correct if i am wrong, IQAS need just only attested copies from university in sealed envelop, would it be enough or any further attestation would need from HEC.?

Thanks
Hi, any luck with al khair university's WES assessment? Plz reply @ zubypk@yahoo.com thx

anishraj

May 20, 2020
HI!
I have received my credentials for my Bachelors from IQAS as " Three Year Under graduate Degree Program" & for my PGDBM as "TWO YEAR Graduate Diploma Program". Can anyone suggest- for TWO year Graduate Diploma Program..am I going to get extra points?

Thanks
Anish

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
HI!
I have received my credentials for my Bachelors from IQAS as " Three Year Under graduate Degree Program" & for my PGDBM as "TWO YEAR Graduate Diploma Program". Can anyone suggest- for TWO year Graduate Diploma Program..am I going to get extra points?

Thanks
Anish
Two or more degrees, you will get 128 points

Kent12345

Feb 14, 2020
Tha

Thank you.
Yes I already sent in my documents for evaluation this month and waiting for the results. I only wanted to confirm that listing a school under my educational history does not necessarily mean sending in documents from that school since it's only my masters I want evaluated. Thank you so much.
Hi.. Can you please share the result of your ECA?
I also just want to get the Masters re-evaluated as i got a PG(one yr) from WES and Bachelors(4 Years) form WES.