+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

Oct 12, 2018
Transcript is nothing but a photo copy of our mark list and passing certificate,
So First set IQAS need it from University, With required University stamp and seal, To ensure the authenticity.
Secondly they need the same thing from our side as well. To cross verify.
It can be one page with all the semester marks or semester wise pages, But same as University provided it.

please help.....
Q1: I will verify my degree and transcript (in which all the semesters, subjects, marks and grades information is already mentioned) from the concerned authority in the university. Now, the question is that do I need to ask for the same transcript again from the concerned person in university?

Q2: How many documents r there in an envelop?
Degree (Verified)
Transcript (Verified)
Academic Record Request Form

Manoj Thakur

Oct 17, 2018
Hii everyone..
I have done My B.Sc.(Chemistry) of 3 years and M.Sc.( Chemistry) of 2 years..
Should i go with IQAS for getting my masters equal to Candian Masters.??
Kindly let me know..

Manoj Thakur

Oct 17, 2018
Wanted to get more clarity before applying via IQAS..kindly who has got His/Her MSc. Assessed from IQAS..lets share the evaluation report here..
Regards...

namakhan

Jul 18, 2018
Pakistan
Hello All

Kindly advise me on follwing:

My husband sent his docs to IQAS last week of August.. we havent got any acknowledgement from them yet that they have recieved it.

When we raise the query, they asked us to resend passport copy/ a government-issued identity document. My question is, once i will resend, how long will they take to acknowledge and start assessing the academics docs?

nick03

Jul 16, 2018
Hello All

Kindly advise me on follwing:

My husband sent his docs to IQAS last week of August.. we havent got any acknowledgement from them yet that they have recieved it.

When we raise the query, they asked us to resend passport copy/ a government-issued identity document. My question is, once i will resend, how long will they take to acknowledge and start assessing the academics docs?
Once all the documents / ID proof is received by them as per their satisfaction.. They will acknowledge in a months time.. As they bound to open packages in months gap as per all previous reviews and feedback..

namakhan

Jul 18, 2018
Pakistan
Once all the documents / ID proof is received by them as per their satisfaction.. They will acknowledge in a months time.. As they bound to open packages in months gap as per all previous reviews and feedback..
Thank you dear..

This mean they will take another month to acknowledge

kfarismon

Oct 10, 2018
Hi all,
I want to do ECA through IQAS.
I have a 4-year Bachelor degree and a 2-year Master degree, IQAS says that "For an ECA, only your highest completed/awarded educational credential needs to be assessed"
So let me know which qualification should I submit to IQAS? Only Masters degree or both Bachelor and Masters?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi all,
I want to do ECA through IQAS.
I have a 4-year Bachelor degree and a 2-year Master degree, IQAS says that "For an ECA, only your highest completed/awarded educational credential needs to be assessed"
So let me know which qualification should I submit to IQAS? Only Masters degree or both Bachelor and Masters?
Send your Masters to IQAS. You will definitely get Masters evaluation.

h.simrat

Oct 31, 2018
Hi
I have a few quest.
WES rejected me because of PTU (bachelor's)...
So I am thinking of applying by IQAS .... does it accept PTU degrees ?
Secondly , My Masters Instt mailed me the transcripts ( sealed envelop and signed across the flap) ... can I send it and all the remaining docs to IQAS.. will they accept it , or do I need my institutions to send it ...

h.simrat

Oct 31, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have done B-Tech from PTU and PGDIT from Symbiosis and have already sent my documents to WES and IQAS respectively.
received the first ack from IQAS one month back. Now the problem comes WES blacklisted PTU a few days back and they sent
an email saying cancelling my order and will refund my payment. The problem now is I had only submitted my PGDIT diploma to IQAS and now I
want to add my B-Tech for the same. Is it possible to update the file after 2 months or should I go for a separate new file for mine B-Tech.
Please guide....
Just wanted to confirm did ur institute mail transcripts to IQAS or U sent them yourself ... WES also rejected me because of PTU .. now I have to send again to IQAS .. Thanks !