+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

Mack Dash

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
my credentials are -

Polytechnic Diploma + B.Tech (Bachelor of Tech). Both done in India.

How much time will IQAS take to give soft copy?

pritamjena

Jul 12, 2018
NOC Code......
Finally Got my ECA report, Positive Outcome, Super happy!!!

Masters Equivalency.

My timeline:

Application Package + Transcripts delivered to IQAS: June 20, 2018
AOR2: July 20, 2018

ECA Soft Copy: Sept 22, 2018
Hi,

Did you send just the Master's degree transcripts or both Master's & Bachelors?

Pritam

pritamjena

Jul 12, 2018
NOC Code......
My bachelors are already evaluated by WES and as I am awaiting my masters degree I thought I could send only masters to IQAS. As requesting bachelors transcripts again from university would cost me around 10k.

Hence in a quandary as to what to do. :)

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
Hi Smriti ,

Yes, I have got the evaluation from IQAS for IMTCDL and it was positive . However they evaluated my 1 Year PGDM to University Certificate so my category changed from Bachelor's degree to "Two or more Degree, Diploma or Certificate" .

Regards
i have done 3 years, so will there be any chance for mba?

pritamjena

Jul 12, 2018
NOC Code......
HI,
Kindly help with this. I stated both universities for my first degree and then masters but I only sent in documents for my masters for evaluation as that is the only one I want to be evaluated. Does it matter?
Have you sent the masters for evaluation already? If yes, let us know and we can take an informed decision.

I read the IQAS criteria and they mentioned the degree that needs to be evaluated should be sent.

Below is the excerpt from my inquiry if it helps.
==========================
Dear Pritam,

Thank you for your email.

IQAS requires a photocopy of the final degree/diploma certificate for the credential(s) you wish to have assessed.

Regards,

TO
Client Service Officer
Ministry of Labour
Government of Alberta
===========================

Reactions: Salamioyindamola
Sep 28, 2018
Tha
Have you sent the masters for evaluation already? If yes, let us know and we can take an informed decision.

I read the IQAS criteria and they mentioned the degree that needs to be evaluated should be sent.

Below is the excerpt from my inquiry if it helps.
==========================
Dear Pritam,

Thank you for your email.

IQAS requires a photocopy of the final degree/diploma certificate for the credential(s) you wish to have assessed.

Regards,

TO
Client Service Officer
Ministry of Labour
Government of Alberta
===========================
Thank you.
Yes I already sent in my documents for evaluation this month and waiting for the results. I only wanted to confirm that listing a school under my educational history does not necessarily mean sending in documents from that school since it's only my masters I want evaluated. Thank you so much.

Reactions: Kent12345

pritamjena

Jul 12, 2018
NOC Code......
Tha

Thank you.
Yes I already sent in my documents for evaluation this month and waiting for the results. I only wanted to confirm that listing a school under my educational history does not necessarily mean sending in documents from that school since it's only my masters I want evaluated. Thank you so much.
Let us know once you receive your ECA.