+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Will i need to have ECA report of my wife's academic record if I am the primary applicant in Express Entry?
If yes is it possible to have ECA of both of us in single fee?
ECA not mandatory for spouse if you have enough CRS points already. Getting ECA done for your wife will increase your CRS points.

You have to send your wife’s documents separately and get her ECA done. You can’t club it with your application.

Reactions: Muneer Ahmed

Muneer Ahmed

Sep 16, 2018
ECA not mandatory for spouse if you have enough CRS points already. Getting ECA done for your wife will increase your CRS points.

You have to send your wife’s documents separately and get her ECA done. You can’t club it with your application.
Thank You Ajay for the help.

nick03

Jul 16, 2018
Will i need to have ECA report of my wife's academic record if I am the primary applicant in Express Entry?
You will have to process ECA separately for you and spouce. Both with have different Reference Num# Spouce ECA will add to your CRS score if ur primarily applicant and vice versa

neethakarthan

Aug 30, 2018
Hello Guys,

I would like to know if IQAS Assesses One Year Sitting Degree (which is equivalent to 3 Years) ?
Checking this info for a friend, as she would need to get a degree asap.

Appreciate if you any of you can revert on my query.

Thanks,
Kind Regards

Akshitta

Jul 31, 2018
If u are primary applicant then getting eca done for ur wife can help u in getting extra points in crs
No you both have to pay the fees

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Finally Got my ECA report, Positive Outcome, Super happy!!!

Masters Equivalency.

My timeline:

Application Package + Transcripts delivered to IQAS: June 20, 2018
AOR2: July 20, 2018

ECA Soft Copy: Sept 22, 2018

Reactions: samikdg

Fbt10

Sep 23, 2018
I was preparing documents for assessment. My university issues transcripts to student and not universities. I have transcripts dated 2013. Want to know if IQAS would accept the documents if the university seals them in an envelope along with the request letter attested and stamped. Or the transcripts have to be fresh and issued in 2018?

Thanks

pritamjena

Jul 12, 2018
NOC Code......
Has anyone evaluated master's as in MBA from himalayan University?
Any help would be appreciated.