+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

BeFernz

Jan 23, 2018
I got an email from IQAS s below:

IQAS has been unable to verify the documents submitted, and the documents provided are inconsistent with those previously received from the University of Karachi. IQAS is unable to consider the documents received as verified for immigration purposes.

Certified copies of degree and transcripts/marks sheets for the Bachelor’s degree program to be sent directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope from the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.

Can anyone please explain what inconsistency are they talking about? HEC attestation would take another 3 weeks. Is there any other way i can solve this issue?

*Reni*

Oct 17, 2017
I got an email from IQAS s below:

IQAS has been unable to verify the documents submitted, and the documents provided are inconsistent with those previously received from the University of Karachi. IQAS is unable to consider the documents received as verified for immigration purposes.

Certified copies of degree and transcripts/marks sheets for the Bachelor’s degree program to be sent directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope from the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.

Can anyone please explain what inconsistency are they talking about? HEC attestation would take another 3 weeks. Is there any other way i can solve this issue?
Is this your first post from IQAS or have they sent you an AOR before this?In which month have your documents reached IQAS?
Hope things get sorted out for you quickly...
Kind Regards

BeFernz

Jan 23, 2018
Is this your first post from IQAS or have they sent you an AOR before this?In which month have your documents reached IQAS?
Hope things get sorted out for you quickly...
Kind Regards
I got an AOR from them on the 5th of Dec. and after about one month an email from them asking for more verification. I hope it solves :(

Abdullokh

Jan 29, 2018
Can anyone confirm if IQAS evaluates a 1 year international foundation program at a university level to a 1 year post secondary certificate. WES did not evaluate that. so just wondering if IQAS would do it.
Hi there,

I am in the same situation as you are. I have one year International foundations study certificate from UK university and 3 years bachelors degree. Did they consider your certificate as one year university program or no?

Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Abdullokh

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hi there,

I am in the same situation as you are. I have one year International foundations study certificate from UK university and 3 years bachelors degree. Did they consider your certificate as one year university program or no?

Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Abdullokh
You mean you obtained 1 year masters Degree from UK and WES doesn't eavaluate that ??

Abdullokh

Jan 29, 2018
You mean you obtained 1 year masters Degree from UK and WES doesn't eavaluate that ??
No that is not masters degree. It is a Certificate of International Foundation Studies it is a one year full time program and you get a certificate along with transcripts.

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
No that is not masters degree. It is a Certificate of International Foundation Studies it is a one year full time program and you get a certificate along with transcripts.
ok,i ma not sure about that.
I have masters degree obtained from a reputed university from UK still WES doesn't evaluate, i am trying IQAS will keep you posted if this works.

nitin_0018

Jan 22, 2018
Did they sent email that they received,with out academic request form how they going to know your ref number?
I think they need but not sure whether its mandatory or not.
I think reference number is already there on the application form itself and also to be mentioned over the envelope. I too have sent my documents without this academic request form recently. It was delivered on 26th Jan 2018.

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
I think reference number is already there on the application form itself and also to be mentioned over the envelope. I too have sent my documents without this academic request form recently. It was delivered on 26th Jan 2018.
Ok, then wont be an issue i think.Did they acknowledge via mail.