+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
I have too received both first and second emails. waiting for the final one. I think it will take around 8 weeks for sure. let us hope for the best.
when did you submit all docs??how long does it take to confirm.i have submitted all docs 3 weeks ago and made payment as well.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi all,
Got my ECA soft copy today by e mail.
My 2nd AOR was on 9th jan.
Can I use the number on the right top corner in the EE or do I need to wait for the hard copy.
Thanks

Nov 5, 2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
when did you submit all docs??how long does it take to confirm.i have submitted all docs 3 weeks ago and made payment as well.
Dear Bigas,

I hope you do well !!!!!!!

As you have stated that you wrote your IELTS in Dubai on Jan 6th, 2018. So I would like to request you to share your CLB and Marks and the experience Since i wrote in Chennai- India even though I could not score my targeted CLB so I live in Dubai and likely to write around April, So if you could share the exp like, how was the examiner for speaking test and etc.

Thanks

Hari Prasad

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Dear Bigas,

I hope you do well !!!!!!!

As you have stated that you wrote your IELTS in Dubai on Jan 6th, 2018. So I would like to request you to share your CLB and Marks and the experience Since i wrote in Chennai- India even though I could not score my targeted CLB so I live in Dubai and likely to write around April, So if you could share the exp like, how was the examiner for speaking test and etc.

Thanks

Hari Prasad
Dear Hari,
Thanks , i am doing good.
I had 2 tests in DXB and i got desired score in speaking with IDP, with BC it was 6.5 only also results were delayed almost 2 weeks.
Have you done your ECA?

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hi all,
Got my ECA soft copy today by e mail.
My 2nd AOR was on 9th jan.
Can I use the number on the right top corner in the EE or do I need to wait for the hard copy.
Thanks
No response at all.

Nov 5, 2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Dear Hari,
Thanks , i am doing good.
I had 2 tests in DXB and i got desired score in speaking with IDP, with BC it was 6.5 only also results were delayed almost 2 weeks.
Have you done your ECA?

Yes, I have done my ECA and provided Equivalency in Canada is Bachelors in Engineering
I have done my IELTS also in India but I was expected 7.5 band unfortunately i got 6.5 only so I reappearing in April or May in Dubai.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
No response at all.
My documents reached the office on 24th nov and I got the first mail from them on 3rd jan followed by second on 9th jan

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Yes, I have done my ECA and provided Equivalency in Canada is Bachelors in Engineering
I have done my IELTS also in India but I was expected 7.5 band unfortunately i got 6.5 only so I reappearing in April or May in Dubai.
I am waiting for my ECA from IQAS, Depends on that i may re appear.

tmahajan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi All,
I have a question regarding evaluation from IQAS .

I already got my bachelors degree evaluated from WES . Now I need to get my PGDM evaluated from IQAS .

Do I need to get my Bachelors degree evaluated again by IQAS ?

I have the sealed transcripts for PGDM from my Institution (IMT CDL India ) . Can I send the sealed documents myself ?

Thanks

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018

nitin_0018

Jan 22, 2018
Hi All,
I have a question regarding evaluation from IQAS .

I already got my bachelors degree evaluated from WES . Now I need to get my PGDM evaluated from IQAS .

Do I need to get my Bachelors degree evaluated again by IQAS ?

I have the sealed transcripts for PGDM from my Institution (IMT CDL India ) . Can I send the sealed documents myself ?

Thanks
I suggest you to send both bachelor's and PGDM transcripts for evaluation. Once reviewed, you can either use WES Report or IQAS Report while creating EE Profile. Since IQAS processing time is too slow, you should not take risk by not sending bachelor's transcript.