+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
that strange,try to contact them
Strange but true, i am not alone. Know many other people that are waiting so eagerly like me so that they may gear the process of express entry profile. Passing every day with a hope to end this
"Indefinite wait"

AusCan100

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, I'm about to send my degrees for assessment to IQAS, based on your experiences, I would like to know what outcome should I expect, as in whether or not they'll equate my qualifications to a Canadian masters degree.

I have recently completed a 2 years Masters degree in accounting/business administration from Australia and have a 2 years MBA and a 2 years Bachelors from Pakistan. Also, for members from Pakistan, do we have to send our secondary educational documents as well? i.e. Matric and Intermediate?

TIA

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Sent all documents 3 weeks ago, no email confirmation or anything.
Any idea how long does it take to get confirmation email.

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
I just got my hardcopy today. Softcopy recieved on 1st Dec. The whole process started in September, although i got AOR only on 16th and 24th October respectively.

So i think you might get yours very soon, going by my timeline. Fingers crossed!
Sent all documents 3 weeks ago, no email confirmation or anything.
Any idea how long does it take to get 1st mail, i mean confirmation email.

kavin15

Aug 9, 2014
IQAS is damn slow now a days, my application reached on 29th Dec while university transcript reached on 8th of Jan. I have not received any email or confirmation from them as yet. It has been 6 weeks since my application reached there.

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
IQAS is damn slow now a days, my application reached on 29th Dec while university transcript reached on 8th of Jan. I have not received any email or confirmation from them as yet. It has been 6 weeks since my application reached there.
Oh that's not good.

kavin15

Aug 9, 2014
Oh that's not good.
I know it is too late. Might be possible they are taking more time due to Christmas and new year holidays in which IQAS probably was closed for 10 days. I am not sure. Anyone with Application in end Dec or early Jan got an email?

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
I know it is too late. Might be possible they are taking more time due to Christmas and new year holidays in which IQAS probably was closed for 10 days. I am not sure. Anyone with Application in end Dec or early Jan got an email?
I sent mine on jan 13th and they received it on jan 15th, university docs delivered on 17th. no updates at all.

OMS78

Feb 8, 2018
Received soft copy of IQAS ECA for my MBA today morning and the following is specified.

Comparative Levels of Achievement in Canada:

The Master of Business Administration degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration degree.

This means that I can now claim CRS points for Masters degree?
Yes