IQAS ECA Assessment

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
That's great to know. I am 35 business days and 49 calendar days since I got the acknowledgement email. When I called they said that I should hear from them in 2 weeks (which was 4 weeks ago). I m thinking I should hear something this week. Already lost 2 draws
Did they ask additional documents? Did u pay already, the assessment is approximately 6 weeks from the day of acknowledgement that's based fom the processing time. Make an email and call follow up.

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Did they ask additional documents? Did u pay already, the assessment is approximately 6 weeks from the day of acknowledgement that's based fom the processing time. Make an email and call follow up.
yes I have made payment. No. They didn't ask for any additional documents. When I called them after 30 calendar days of AOR, they said that the assessment is complete. They are waiting for documents to be scanned. I have already called thrice. Not sure what I can do more.

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
yes I have made payment. No. They didn't ask for any additional documents. When I called them after 30 calendar days of AOR, they said that the assessment is complete. They are waiting for documents to be scanned. I have already called thrice. Not sure what I can do more.
You will get and email very soon. Goodluck!

Reactions: Andy_ready

sindhu.ari

Jun 25, 2017
How do we know the evaluation is in progress at IQAS? When i called them on 27th July, they confirmed on phone that evaluation is complete but waiting to be scanned. Once that is done they will email/post the results. They said it might take 2 weeks and we are well above that now :-(
I got the first email from IQAS in June that my application has been received. I got a second email on 07 July from IQAS that all documents have been received and are in line for evaluation. I have been waiting ever since for the report.

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also got in line for processing email and given a file number on the 5th of July. Still waiting.

sindhu.ari

Jun 25, 2017
I called IQAS today and they haven't even started processing my application. It has been in line for processing since 07July! I wish I had gone with a different agency :(

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
I called IQAS today and they haven't even started processing my application. It has been in line for processing since 07July! I wish I had gone with a different agency :(
The 7th July response is what they gave to some other members in this forum. I read it somewhere else i remember. I understand your frustration. The other options you have is WES or BCIT. The other 2 agencies on CIC website have processing times like 6 months.

Sabakamran

Aug 14, 2017
Hello friends
I am saba. I want to apply my bacholars degree assassment. I have paid online and now i have in my hand my application id pintout.
In one blank it is written
IQAS FILE NUMBER...........

plz help me in where to find my file number.
I have only my transaction id, my applica

Sabakamran

Aug 14, 2017
Hello friends
I am saba. I want to apply my bacholars degree assassment. I have paid online and now i have in my hand my application id printout.

I have only my transaction id, my application id and my order number... From where will i get my file number or what should i write here..

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Hello friends
I am saba. I want to apply my bacholars degree assassment. I have paid online and now i have in my hand my application id printout.

I have only my transaction id, my application id and my order number... From where will i get my file number or what should i write here..
Hi Saba. You can find the file number at the bottom left corner of the application form.

Reactions: grizsvasquez

Sabakamran

Aug 14, 2017
Thanku andy. Another question...
I am sending a copy of my passport, marriage certificate, application form, and photocopies of my degree and transcript in 1 envelop and the certified photocopies of my degree and transcript and marriage certificate in another sealed document from my college.. And i have written my application id on both envelops...Is this the correct way... Or should i include all the docs in 1 sealed envelop and send them..

Plz guide me on what will be the better way to send..

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Thanku andy. Another question...
I am sending a copy of my passport, marriage certificate, application form, and photocopies of my degree and transcript in 1 envelop and the certified photocopies of my degree and transcript and marriage certificate in another sealed document from my college.. And i have written my application id on both envelops...Is this the correct way... Or should i include all the docs in 1 sealed envelop and send them..

Plz guide me on what will be the better way to send..
2 separate envelopes is perfect. IQAS expects the transcripts envelope to be sent by university. So sending it separately is good idea.