IQAS ECA Assessment

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
ok a sigh of relief for me ! they have finally sent me acknowledgment ! my docs were received on 18 and 17th april it took them till today to send me confirmation , now my file is in line and if they take 20 business days it means I will get my eca in a month, this is a bit sad because they increased time 5 days in confirmation and 5 days in processing , earlier it was 5 and 15 days , still I believe its alright I didn't have to go to stupid ibcc and hec , hoping to get it soon

Hello! Any uodates on your IQAS application? Have you already received your report? Please provide timeline thanks much! I have also sent my documents on May 25th, got an ema confirming they received my applicatikn on June 15th. And up until now i haven't heard from them. It's been more thab a month (sigh)

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Dear Sir,

I have few questions regarding assessment of my degree,

First, Only "FIRDOUS" is written on my degree so what i have write in IQAS from
because they ask First name and Last / Family Name and after getting married on my CNIC (ID Card) Firdous Siddiqui is written because my husband cast is siddiqui but not written on my marriage certificate. Its mean if i attached my marriage certificate its useless but on my NADRA CNIC and Passport Firdous Siddiqui is mentioned but my passport is expired.

Secondly, For Canada immigration i want to assess my B.E. degree (Should i need to assess my Intermediate or Secondary School Certificate)

Third in Check list they ask IQAS application form filled and sign so where i got hard copy of this form.

Fourth and finally, on 2nd page of check list required Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by: Transcripts Requested from the issuing body (What does it mean ? if i request my university for degree they send my degree and transcript directly to IQAS so how do i enclosed please clarify.

I am waiting for your most important reply ASAP.

Regards

Firdous Siddiqui

uditkumar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
What is the current actual processing time? I called them today and they said they are entering degrees from July 7th in the System

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Dear All,

Any one help in checklist page no. 2 they required "Transcripts (mark sheet, grade reports) issued by : [ Transcripts requested from the issuing body]" what does it mean ? I have already enclosed my degree and transcripts photo copies, should i need to enclosed my original transcript and degree.

Regards

Firdous

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey All,
Please I need help with the following issues
1) Is IQAS the best to use for a Law degree/ Master?
2) I have my transcript and I know the university where I got my degree will not send my transcript so can i photocopy this and get them (the university) to envelope and stamp it ( does the envelope need to be addressed? ) and I send to IQAS?
3) Do I still need to send the photocopy of the transcript I have as well as the photocopy that has been stamped by my University to IQAS?
4) Will IQAS asses an NIIT certificate? or what body should be used for this ( my husband has this)
Thank you very much!

diya15

Jan 24, 2017
Hi,
First of all, heartfelt thanks to all who are running this amazing blog and helping many people across the world.
I have done masters and I am living very far from both the universities. I am in the process of applying for ECA. My first preference was WES, so I got transcripts from all the universities. Later while applying with WES for ECA, i got to know that WES does not evaluate degrees awarded from one of my universities (Magadh University to be specific).

So I have official transcripts from 2 universities with me. I have few queries which i have written below.
1. As per IQAS requirement, they mention that "As part of your application, your academic transcripts / statement of marks for all years of study must be sent directly to IQAS by the issuing institution." but my university DOES NOT send transcripts directly to any body. Can I send the already received official transcripts (in a sealed envelop) by myself? I do not have "Request of Academic Records Form" attested or filled as i have got transcripts earlier only.
2. I do not have the degrees attested from university as Magadh University release their own official transcript. Can I send the photocopy of all the marksheets, degrees and transcripts kept in one folder directly to IQAS by myself?

Please advise.

BR,
Dinkar
Hi Dinkier,

Did you get your ECA from WES for Magadh University? How did you managed ECA from Magadh University. Kindly suggest.

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
What is the current actual processing time? I called them today and they said they are entering degrees from July 7th in the System
hi... which number did you call them?? and at what time?? i have been calling them for days.. but even after 10 mins they arenot picking up...

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
hi... which number did you call them?? and at what time?? i have been calling them for days.. but even after 10 mins they arenot picking up...
Even I submitted my Masters for an ECA in the last week of July, been more than a week now and awaiting an acknowledgement. wrote to them 3 days ago no response, been calling them for the last couple of days and they just dont pick up even after 15-18 mins.

Is it because of the summer vacation that their workforce could've been affected?

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
IT HAS BEEN 21 DAYS SINCE MY TRANSCRIPTS WERE DELIVERED... NO AOR YET... :(
TRANSCRIPTS DELIVERED : 18TH JULY

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
IT HAS BEEN 21 DAYS SINCE MY TRANSCRIPTS WERE DELIVERED... NO AOR YET... :(
TRANSCRIPTS DELIVERED : 18TH JULY
I think it is because of the summers and they're low on staff. I tried calling them 3-4 times and everytime I had to wait for around 18-20 mins without any response. I always disconnected without speaking with anyone.

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
I had a bad experience on WES. I checked on their degree equivalency tool and found that they dont have information regarding my MBA instititue which i have done as distance learning. I called them to check and they confirmed that there are several institutes in India which might not be on their tool but may be recognized. They told me to submit both Bachelors and MBA for evaluation. After submitting all documents, they gave me an assessment that MBA doesnt have any equivalent value in Canada. But they didnt evaluate Bachelors. They said that if any candidate has 1 degree which is not having an equivalent value, they will close the file and will not evaluate any further qualifications.
This is why i applied through IQAS. And i planned to provide them my Bachelor's information only.
Account created - 24th April 2017 (Processing time then was 15 business days)
Application Receipt Email (their 1st email) - 25th May 2017 (this was after 25 days of receiving my application package)
Documents delivered by university - 7th June 2017
Documents Acknowledgement email (their 2nd email) - 21st June 2017

I have called them 3 times now but every time i get the same response that the evaluation is complete and they are entering information in the tool. I am 35 business days from their second email and it is way over their 30 business days processing time. I am eagerly waiting for their email since my EE profile expires on 18th August :-( I draw has happened in August so i am not sure if there will be another draw :-(

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
I am not sure their website continues to say 30 business days but i am at 35 business days since my AOR

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am going for ECA assessment with IQAS. I saw on their website its mentioned that list all the schools and colleges and universities etc. I have listed all the schools and universities including my secondary school information. Do I need to send the transcripts for those as well or just send the university documents.?

Thanks

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Hi Guys,

I am going for ECA assessment with IQAS. I saw on their website its mentioned that list all the schools and colleges and universities etc. I have listed all the schools and universities including my secondary school information. Do I need to send the transcripts for those as well or just send the university documents.?

Thanks
You can privide all transcripts after secondary school.

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
I had a bad experience on WES. I checked on their degree equivalency tool and found that they dont have information regarding my MBA instititue which i have done as distance learning. I called them to check and they confirmed that there are several institutes in India which might not be on their tool but may be recognized. They told me to submit both Bachelors and MBA for evaluation. After submitting all documents, they gave me an assessment that MBA doesnt have any equivalent value in Canada. But they didnt evaluate Bachelors. They said that if any candidate has 1 degree which is not having an equivalent value, they will close the file and will not evaluate any further qualifications.
This is why i applied through IQAS. And i planned to provide them my Bachelor's information only.
Account created - 24th April 2017 (Processing time then was 15 business days)
Application Receipt Email (their 1st email) - 25th May 2017 (this was after 25 days of receiving my application package)
Documents delivered by university - 7th June 2017
Documents Acknowledgement email (their 2nd email) - 21st June 2017

I have called them 3 times now but every time i get the same response that the evaluation is complete and they are entering information in the tool. I am 35 business days from their second email and it is way over their 30 business days processing time. I am eagerly waiting for their email since my EE profile expires on 18th August :-( I draw has happened in August so i am not sure if there will be another draw :-(
Hi

Can you tell me which Institute you did your MBA from because in the forum people have mentioned that they got their Masters distance learning evaluated from WES