Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Hello! Any uodates on your IQAS application? Have you already received your report? Please provide timeline thanks much! I have also sent my documents on May 25th, got an ema confirming they received my applicatikn on June 15th. And up until now i haven't heard from them. It's been more thab a month (sigh)
Have you heard anything back?

Csudine

Jul 16, 2016
Hello! Any uodates on your IQAS application? Have you already received your report? Please provide timeline thanks much! I have also sent my documents on May 25th, got an ema confirming they received my applicatikn on June 15th. And up until now i haven't heard from them. It's been more thab a month (sigh)
I think they were short staffed for summer. My documents arrived on the 4th of August I have haven't received confirmation yet. Think everything can take up to 45 business days.

Reactions: Andy_ready

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Same is the case with me. Received AOR on 22nd of June and it's been almost 35 business days, no response as yet. Did you try calling them Andy?
I did. 3 times. Now I fear that's why I m delayed. And in the interim 2 draws have happened:(

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
I did. 3 times. Now I fear that's why I m delayed. And in the interim 2 draws have happened:(
I called them twice as well. I don't think so they can penalize us for calling them. Same pinch! I have also missed two draws. Ah! I know your pain. Let's keep in touch.

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
I called them twice as well. I don't think so they can penalize us for calling them. Same pinch! I have also missed two draws. Ah! I know your pain. Let's keep in touch.
I see this text in the acknowledgement email. It makes me worry. " Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this can delay processing. "

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
I see this text in the acknowledgement email. It makes me worry. " Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this can delay processing. "
Yes, I understand that. Anyway, please reply to this thread when you receive your ITA and I will do the same.

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017

rhmalik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pakistan
Hello All, I think its going to be easier to communicate if we form a WhatsApp group for IQAS ECA. I had sent my wife's documents to IQAS on 31's July and they were delivered on 2nd August, however there is no confirmation Email from IQAS yet.

If you have initiated an ECA from IQAS then please PM me your number and I will add it to the WhatsApp Group.

Cheers!

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Hi! I got my email report on July 25. And received the hard copy July 31.
So it took 40 calendar days from the day they acknowledge my complete documents.
That's great to know. I am 35 business days and 49 calendar days since I got the acknowledgement email. When I called they said that I should hear from them in 2 weeks (which was 4 weeks ago). I m thinking I should hear something this week. Already lost 2 draws

Last edited: