rhmalik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pakistan
Hi Everyone,

I need help on tackling this. IQAS received my package on 25th July 2017 and 27th July, 2017(sent same documents twice) and when I called them today they're saying that they cannot find an application under my name and that they are now processing documents received on 4th Aug, 2017.

They have asked me to mail them the proof of delivery etc which I just did. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? Would be great to have some inputs. Thanks in advance.
Hi, Ali

I was just wondering why did you post the same documents twice?. Could this be an issue? . I presume you will have to call them again to check up on your query.

let us know what IQAS says about it. Best of luck.

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi, Ali

I was just wondering why did you post the same documents twice?. Could this be an issue? . I presume you will have to call them again to check up on your query.

let us know what IQAS says about it. Best of luck.
Thanks for your response. I sent it twice coz it was almost a month and my packet from Royal mail was still not delivered and as soon as I opted for DHL it got delivered. Really worried considering the slow processing of IQAS.

Hilly Davids

Aug 8, 2017
Please house..I submitted my documents of transcripts and statement on the 16 of August to IQAS for verification..and tracked it which showed signed for in Edmonton on the 20th August..today is 1st of September..I haven't received an acknowledgement of receipt from IQAS..Please is anyone experiencing this same problem..

Reactions: Csudine

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Please house..I submitted my documents of transcripts and statement on the 16 of August to IQAS for verification..and tracked it which showed signed for in Edmonton on the 20th August..today is 1st of September..I haven't received an acknowledgement of receipt from IQAS..Please is anyone experiencing this same problem..
They are taking ~ 4 weeks to acknowledge these days. Wait at least 3 weeks before sending an inquiry.

teemehmud

Sep 5, 2017
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pakistan
Hi everyone. I am from Pakistan and I have following queries:
1. Do we need to send the attested photocopies from university to IQAS only? The checklist on IQAS website mentions Transcript as well; do we need to send the original transcript too?
2. is it a good idea to send SSC and HSSC certificates as well?

Any prompt response will be highly appreciated.

rhmalik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pakistan
Hi everyone. I am from Pakistan and I have following queries:
1. Do we need to send the attested photocopies from university to IQAS only? The checklist on IQAS website mentions Transcript as well; do we need to send the original transcript too? .
You only need to send your "attested copies" of your Degrees and Transcripts. DO NOT send your original documents. They will not be returned.

2. is it a good idea to send SSC and HSSC certificates as well?.
Send the documents for the qualifications you want to get assessed. e.g., If you want your Bachelors to be assessed, Just send your Bachelors Degree and Transcripts. HSSC and SSC are not required in this case.

I hope this helps. Best of luck.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Hi everyone, I am in a Just wondering why does all the consultants just talk about doing your ECA with WES? And not IQAS..? What are the reasons? Is it considered superior or something about it?
Thank you

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hi everyone, I am in a Just wondering why does all the consultants just talk about doing your ECA with WES? And not IQAS..? What are the reasons? Is it considered superior or something about it?
Thank you
Because WES is famous and faster comparatively. Other evaluating bodies are a bit slower and infamous.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Because WES is famous and faster comparatively. Other evaluating bodies are a bit slower and infamous.
I had my ECA done thru IQAS, and I know it was superfast, but then the consultants are acting so weird...

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
I had my ECA done thru IQAS, and I know it was superfast, but then the consultants are acting so weird...
Experience my friend. Consultants do what they have done. They aren't innovative at all.

If you have received your ECA then ignore what they are saying and instruct them to focus on other things which matters.

Sammyrammy

Sep 6, 2017
Hi every1
I have a question on sending package to IQAS. I live in Dubai and my degree is from UK.

It is advisable to mail to two different packages (section A & section B according to IQAS-ECA check list).

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
my documents were delivered on 18th july. second acknowledgment mail was received on 18aug. now they will take 9 more weeks to process... IQAS is giving us all a tough time.

Faris Ahmad

Sep 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am confused to choose between WES or IQAS. I have done my Masters from UK and Bachelor, HSC, SSC from Pakistan.

- Is it necessary to send HSC and SSC documents to IQAS ? If not, are there any points of HSC and SSC evaluation in CIC or master degree evaluation is enough ?

- I have attested photo copies of Bachelor degree + transcript from Higher Education Commission (HEC) in sealed envelope. Will IQAS accept it or should I attest them again from University in sealed enveloped and send it.

Thanks & Regards,
Faz
Same question, any one to reply.

Faris Ahmad

Sep 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I'm little confused on some points listed below.
1. If I want to assess only university degree is it compulsory to attest SSC or HSSC or its enough to attest degree/transcript from university?
2. Can we send the application form & credentials in a same envelope or send saperately?
3. If I have the attested copies of SSC, HSSC & bachelors degree from IBCC & HEC in a sealed envelope can the same send directly to IQAS or we need to re-attest from university sealed & then send to IQAS?

Please reply briefly on above points.
God be with you.

Thanks & Regards,

ZohaibAwan

Aug 19, 2017
Land
Hi,

I am trying to get my masters degree evaluated by IQAS. Do we need to send them the bachelors degree transcripts also for them to evaluate the masters degree?

Section B of the checklist which is mandatory to be sent with the application form to IQAS is little confusing :

It says "Secondary school academic documents included: (if you wish to have only your post-secondary education assessed, secondary school documents are not required)" - which I understand is if we want to get bachelors/masters degree evaluated, we don't need to send secondary school documents(which is 12th grade?).

Also "Post-Secondary academic documents included:" has fields for photocopy of degree/diploma, photocopy of transcripts, transcripts issued by fields printed twice. Would that be for people who would be getting their masters and bachelors evaluated together in one application, to use one set of fields for each degree?

Please advise.

Thanks.
Whats ur NOC?