+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I'm little confused on some points listed below.
1. If I want to assess only university degree is it compulsory to attest SSC or HSSC or its enough to attest degree/transcript from university? not required to send ssc and hssc
2. Can we send the application form & credentials in a same envelope or send saperately? university envlope should have your records request form, degrees & transcripts stamped copies and your NIC plus passport copy (if available). Put this envelope in a larger envelope with your ssc and hssc certifucates copies and write on them for reference only along with your application and check list.
3. If I have the attested copies of SSC, HSSC & bachelors degree from IBCC & HEC in a sealed envelope can the same send directly to IQAS or we need to re-attest from university sealed & then send to IQAS? IQAS doesn't require IBCC and HEC envelopes!! Pls visit your university and get copies stamped and sealed in their official envelope

Please reply briefly on above points.
God be with you.

Thanks & Regards,

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Just curious if anyone with has received their ECA recently? What were your AOR dates? So I can get an idea about their actual current processing times. I know the website says 9 weeks but im keeping my fingers crossed.

Sabakamran

Aug 14, 2017
My documents were delivered on 16th august and now its almost a month i have not recieved a single acknowledgement mail. Do u people think i should call them..i am beginning to worry

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
My documents were delivered on 16th august and now its almost a month i have not recieved a single acknowledgement mail. Do u people think i should call them..i am beginning to worry
I received AoR in exactly 4 weeks from date of delivery. You should be getting one in a day or two.

Sabakamran

Aug 14, 2017
Hello ppl.. After a month of sending my documents, today i have finally recieved my 1st mail from iqas.. Which says:

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing.

But i dont understand what does this mean that once the academic docs u requested from ur instituion arrive in our office we will send u a 2nd mail????
I have already the sealed envelop from my institution and it

Sabakamran

Aug 14, 2017
Hello ppl.. After a month of sending my documents, today i have finally recieved my 1st mail from iqas.. Which says:

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing.

But i dont understand what does this mean that once the academic docs u requested from ur instituion arrive in our office we will send u a 2nd mail????
I have already the sealed envelop from my institution and it was delivered on the same date as my other docs...

I am confuse and should i send then the sealed envelop from my universityy again???

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hi all

I am not getting an answer yet..it is quite complicated.. we cannot get our Bachelor's transcripts done since university dont exit, however can we go ahead and do masters eca by providing Btech educational copies?? Will IQAS evaluate it without graduation transcripts.

Btech and Mba done from India

Tried contacting them, but received vague answer. Is there who has done so and received eca...please helpp

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi all

I am not getting an answer yet..it is quite complicated.. we cannot get our Bachelor's transcripts done since university dont exit, however can we go ahead and do masters eca by providing Btech educational copies?? Will IQAS evaluate it without graduation transcripts.

Btech and Mba done from India

Tried contacting them, but received vague answer. Is there who has done so and received eca...please helpp
What do you mean by the university doesn't exist?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Their affiliation is lost and shut down...no registrar and all
You can just get your MBA done. The only problem is if it's not recognized as masters. For example in my case i only did a year one masters which is a diploma in itself and got evaluated as a bachelor. Since i also sent ny bachelor i was able to claim two or more diplomas.
You can get the MBA assessed and add the bachelor in personal history.

Reactions: Shruthy

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018

I have already the sealed envelop from my institution and it was delivered on the same date as my other docs...

I am confuse and should i send then the sealed envelop from my universityy again???
Even I got the same reply. I think it is a common reply they send to everyone. Not to worry

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
You can just get your MBA done. The only problem is if it's not recognized as masters. For example in my case i only did a year one masters which is a diploma in itself and got evaluated as a bachelor. Since i also sent ny bachelor i was able to claim two or more diplomas.
You can get the MBA assessed and add the bachelor in personal history.

Oh thats fine..as far as crs its ok..this is for my husband.. He wants his either one education to be evaluated for jo b purposes when we reach there.. Just to be in safe side

Are you from India? His mba is 2 year full time course... So we just need to senr mba transcripts and get evaluated right??? What about while registering in IQAS portal, should we include bachelors too or just masters details will suffice the requirement.

I guess if we add bachelors that means we need get the bachelor transcripts done too.. For a safe side, we will include our certicates copy of Btech along with the masters transcripts and sent to them.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Oh thats fine..as far as crs its ok..this is for my husband.. He wants his either one education to be evaluated for jo b purposes when we reach there.. Just to be in safe side

Are you from India? His mba is 2 year full time course... So we just need to senr mba transcripts and get evaluated right??? What about while registering in IQAS portal, should we include bachelors too or just masters details will suffice the requirement.

I guess if we add bachelors that means we need get the bachelor transcripts done too.. For a safe side, we will include our certicates copy of Btech along with the masters transcripts and sent to them.
no not from india. If you can't get bachelor transcript no point in sending it as they'll keep on waiting for the transcripts before processing your application. I'm not sure a WES ECA will help in job search. If you check in the working in canada section of the forum it's mainly canadian work experience that counts.

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
O
no not from india. If you can't get bachelor transcript no point in sending it as they'll keep on waiting for the transcripts before processing your application. I'm not sure a WES ECA will help in job search. If you check in the working in canada section of the forum it's mainly canadian work experience that counts.
Oh..I was talking about people from India.. Normally it varies from country to country right...I dont know about IQAS, how they specify requiremnts in getting graduation transcripts done..to get masters eca evaluated..

Hope they evaluate it without his graduation and we can add some points in our crs scores

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
O

Oh..I was talking about people from India.. Normally it varies from country to country right...I dont know about IQAS, how they specify requiremnts in getting graduation transcripts done..to get masters eca evaluated..

Hope they evaluate it without his graduation and we can add some points in our crs scores
wait he didn't graduate? Is it an ongoing program? I'm getting quite confused about your case. And regardless as to where you're from transcripts are required.