+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by haroonahmedalvi, Dec 6, 2018.

1. thanks for the update

2. So what happened with cbsa?? Can you please share this with us? Thank you

3. Exclusion order given to us, now we have to wait for second interview, to see if they issue removal, We don't even have AOR yet, so our chances are very low :(. all in the hands of CBSA officer now.

4. So sorry to hear that b( hopefully they will let him stay :(

5. any update ?

6. any update ?

7. Nope, nothing..

8. Hi everyone,

Applied for Inland spousal sponsorship with OWP

Application received: December 10th 2018

Hoping to hear something soon

9. Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that CIC is currently working on January 4th applications, so we should be receiving an AOR soon if everything looks good. I called today and they've informed me that my application is being reviewed for accuracy and that I should review an AOR soon... My app was received on Dec 17th

10. our application was received on December 31st.

11. I also applied on Dec 17/2018... so do you think we will hear by IRCC by end of this month ?

12. Did they provide any other information ?

13. You have to be careful with them. Sometimes just to get a person off the phone you may be told things. Based on November in land thread, people are still waiting for AOR's so its unlikely what you've stated above is factual. However I still hope you get your AOR soon.

14. Take whatever the call center tells you with a grain of salt, they give out misinformation all the time.

Canadianguy1989 likes this.
  15. Hi everyone,

I have applied inland Spousal Sponsorship with OWP.

Application Received: 5 Dec 2018
    AOR : waiting

Canadianguy1989 likes this.