+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by haroonahmedalvi, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Hi everyone,

I have applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship for my wife from Mississauga, ON

Application sent: 4 Dec 2018
    Application Received: 5 Dec 2018

Who else is applying in December 2018?

Jaz12 and Canadianguy1989 like this.
  2. #2 VancouverIsland, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:29 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    we just sent our inland application and package delivered yesterday ( Dec 5) . Lets see when we will hear them back. Good Luck Everyone..!

haroonahmedalvi likes this.
  3. Good Afternoon Folks! :)

Thank you for starting a December Thread!

We submitted our application:

Inland Spousal Sponsorship Package - by Canada Post ............................... December 6 2018
    Mississauga Office Package Delivered ........................December 11, 2018
    AOR ................................Waiting

Please keep updating within this thread so we all may have an idea of current processing timelines :)

Jaz12 likes this.
  4. Hello. My application was received on December 3... now i wait aha... anyone hear any news for their file?? I HOPE ALL OF US BEST OF LUCKS.

Jaz12 likes this.
  5. Hello! My app was returned on December 13th and resent on Dec 17th! Hoping for an AOR in the new year

Jaz12 and Canadianguy1989 like this.
  6. I hope the best for you and everyone else who is looking for a better life in canada with their loved ones.

Canadianguy1989 likes this.
  7. Quick question guys.. mine was recieved on the 3rd of dec and it has not been returned. It was viewed but no aor right or my application was not returned. Does that me i handed in everything and it is all complete?? Thank you

8. Hi everyone, our application was received on 3rd December. Waiting for AOR or other response.

9. Good Afternoon Folks! :)

Thank you for starting a December Thread!

We submitted our application:

Inland Spousal Sponsorship Package - by Canada Post ............................... December 6 2018
    Mississauga Office Package Delivered ........................December 11, 2018
    AOR ................................still ........................................Waiting

Please keep updating within this thread so we all may have an idea of current processing timelines :)

10. Any updates?

11. Hi we sent our application on December 31. What to do after submitting paper application so that I know IT is viewed

12. We submitted our paper application on dec 31, 2018. What to do now?

13. Wait for AOR. It can take up to three months to receive. Once you do, you'll be able to link the application to your online account and follow the progress there.

14. Ok

15. Thank
    Thanks for letting me know:)