+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by haroonahmedalvi, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Any update??? AOR or Link your application??

2. Any updates?

3. we have a removal order meeting next week, still no AOR.

Our only option is PRRA and hoping the interview officer is kind and lets us finish the in land sponsorship.

4. Sorry to hear that... Hopefully they will let you guys wait until AOR and prra app We're on the same boat. Hopefully they will let my hubby to stay as well I'm too scared now :(

Canadianguy1989 likes this.
  5. My application was received on Dec 17/2018 too did you get the AOR since you did talk to CIC

6. Any December people get their AOR? im guessing ill be getting mine in first week of February

7. did you call IRCC what did they say ?

8. Not yet :/

9. Not yet. Still waiting

10. So what happened on removal order interview?

11. That's not tell next week.

12. DID YOU GET AOR ?

13. Hi. Our application was received on Dec 3. I didn’t receive AOR yet but today I could link my application to GCKey. Is it good sign? Does it mean my application won’t be returned?
    I’m just worried:)

14. That surely sounds good! Our application was also received on Dec 3, we haven’t got AOR yet , and I’m not able to search on ecas or GCKey. I called cic also yesterday and the agent just gave me a generic answer without even asking my

15. Yes, that's a good sign, should be getting AOR in the next day or two.

My application was received on Nov. 30 and I just got AOR this morning, so I'm guessing December applicants are next!

Canadianguy1989 likes this.