+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by haroonahmedalvi, Dec 6, 2018.

1. congratulations :)

Canadianguy1989 likes this.
  2. 3 weeks , thats a long time, what was the next updates u got?

Prabh91 likes this.
  3. So nervous for my final interview this week :p I cant to have the PR card in hand :p. I checked online services and it said Decision made

MrsBP and VancouverIsland like this.
  4. I received an email confirming my request to change interview date and it was forwarded to officer on file. I received this a week ago and my previously scheduled appointment is today.

This will be interesting to see how they handle this. Good thing I'm not rushing for my PR.

5. Update:

Received new appointment email 1 hour before initial appointment! They rescheduled to one of the requested days

Canadianguy1989 and deisand like this.
  6. Any reason why your not rushing your PR?

7. Are you still waiting for your PR card, ive seen a lot of other posts of people getting PR card in like 11 days.

8. Does it say decision made on both sides?

9. Well I have my work permit and am busy with work/life and my gf is running her own business with my help.

Not that I am letting it go forever but I was expected to be done December so any earlier is just nice. Plus this landing interview is such a hassle to its crazy.

10. I see. That makes sense. we are just in the rush to get PR because we never even got to go on a honeymoon

11. It does indeed

VancouverIsland likes this.
  12. I'm happy for you!
    I can't wait to be approved! It's been too long...

13. Yes well I wish you the best! I mean mine was delayed a week so not that much longer for me.

I hope we all get our cards soon too! I will travel in the new year but I'm sure we will be taken care of by then.

14. After that pr approved eh

15. Yeh me too!, our Interview/landing is tomorrow.