+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 Schedule A - CIC asking for the form again, please Help.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I NEED HELP!!!

IS THIS ONY FOR THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT OR ALSO REFFERING TO SPONSORER

Have you, or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada, ever:
Form

Code

Who must complete it?

Purpose

Generic Application Form for Canada

IMM 0008

Only the principal applicant

To declare basic personal details and contact information for the principal applicant and their dependents

Additional Dependents/Declaration

IMM 0008

One for each family member who could not fit on the Generic Application (it fits 6 people)

Same purpose as the Generic Application

Schedule A : Background Declaration

IMM 5669

Applicants aged 18+

To declare educational background, work history, military history, past addresses, and some Yes/No questions about admissibility

Schedule 2 : Refugees Outside Canada

IMM 0008 Schedule 2

Applicants aged 18+

To go over in detail the reasons why the refugee left their home country, and why they do not have a durable solution in the country they are living now

Use of a Representative (Optional)

IMM 5476

Applicants aged 18+

To designate a representative who can enquire about the file on behalf of the refugee

**BOTH SPOUSE AND APPLICANT MUST COMPLETE

Make sure at the end of the form, it ask you to type your name in the signature box. You MUST ALSO PRINT AND SIGN BY HAND or it will be returned

Reactions: blueivory

Hamii

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
Form

Code

Who must complete it?

Purpose

Generic Application Form for Canada

IMM 0008

Only the principal applicant

To declare basic personal details and contact information for the principal applicant and their dependents

Additional Dependents/Declaration

IMM 0008

One for each family member who could not fit on the Generic Application (it fits 6 people)

Same purpose as the Generic Application

Schedule A : Background Declaration

IMM 5669

Applicants aged 18+

To declare educational background, work history, military history, past addresses, and some Yes/No questions about admissibility

Schedule 2 : Refugees Outside Canada

IMM 0008 Schedule 2

Applicants aged 18+

To go over in detail the reasons why the refugee left their home country, and why they do not have a durable solution in the country they are living now

Use of a Representative (Optional)

IMM 5476

Applicants aged 18+

To designate a representative who can enquire about the file on behalf of the refugee

**BOTH SPOUSE AND APPLICANT MUST COMPLETE

Make sure at the end of the form, it ask you to type your name in the signature box. You MUST ALSO PRINT AND SIGN BY HAND or it will be returned
Thank you so much appreciate the help

Reactions: shalenabennie

LianeC

Oct 9, 2018
Hello everyone, for IMM 5669, question 10 "Addresses" my parents were traveling back and forth visiting Canada, in this case should I enter my home address for the times they were here as well as their home address back in cuba? Thank you

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hello everyone, for IMM 5669, question 10 "Addresses" my parents were traveling back and forth visiting Canada, in this case should I enter my home address for the times they were here as well as their home address back in cuba? Thank you
Yes

Dec 17, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I had submitted my express entry application in December 2018 and now I have received the below request letter
- Client Information: Please provide any information to demonstrate your mailing and residential address since December 24th 2018
- Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed schedule A background declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature from "January 2018 to Present"

So, do I need to add details only from "January 2018 to Present" as asked ?
As, I downloaded the "IMM 5669" form and it says to provide all the educational details and personal history since 18th birthday or 10 years before.
Hence, I am confused about what information shall I write in that form ? all the information or the information related to the period they asked ?

Should I leave educational details blank since I only worked during the period they asked.

Any help/inputs are highly appreciated since they have provided me only 2 days to complete this form.
Thanks in advance

Gmzjabla12

Apr 9, 2016
Hi everyone need help if you can guide me i filled my application on december 2018
But on the imm 5669 form section 8 i mentioned my last activity date as August 2018 is it going to be a problem?

jana23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
My husband was a seaman so he was travelling on his ship in different countries and didn’t have an actual address or home. He worked and slept on the ship. Do you know how I would put addresses in this situation? Do I just need to write a letter to IRCC explaining that I can’t provide any addresses since he didn’t live anywhere outside of the ship and didn’t have any physical address? Or what should I do?

Dimamro

Nov 27, 2018
Hi,

We, too, received two e-mails regarding information missing from form IMM5669. The first time we looked it over, it seemed fine, adjusted a few things to make them more clear and re-submitted. Turns out it was still not complete. I called CIC and the woman that helped me was very helpful in outlining what was missing. Turns out the dates between schooling and personal history also need to be mentioned, which meant we were missing a whole 7 years of information. We made a spreadsheet outlining these dates, and basically added all travel/occupation for that time, and resubmitted that. Since then we have not had any update from CIC.

We didn't have any trouble with the date being 'present', we just put the date we originally sent in the application. At least she didn't mention that being an issue over the phone.

Hope that helps a bit!
hi
My husband is sponsoring me and we submitted the application during April 2019.
I received an email from CIC wanting me to resubmit IMM 5669 form and they explained the little mistake in dates and it was clear. They want me to submit it online on my account which is also fine.

However, when they say:
"In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must
complete/submit the following to this office: Schedule A: A separate, updated and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature."
and then they continue with:
"Your entire application package, along with all requested documents/information, and a copy of this
letter must be resubmitted..."

This should happen through my online account. I am only concerned that when they say the entire application should it be the whoooole sponsorship application? I was already requested to do the medical exam and to do my biometrics.

An explanation is so appreciated.

Dimamro

Nov 27, 2018
Really need an answer for this:
Hello everyone,

I have received additional doc request om my cic yesterday (IMM 5669).
Schedule A: complete a separate and newly completed schedule A background declaration form (IMM5669) bearing an original signature covering the period of 2016/12 to Present.

So, does that mean, I should submit the information covering only this period (2016/12 to Present)?
or
The usual way of covering last 10 years?

Please respond as soon as possible because they want the form back within 7 days.
:(:(
Hi,

I need your help. I received the same email where they told me to resubmit schedule A through my online account. However, later on they say:
"Your entire application package, along with all requested documents/information, and a copy of this
letter must be resubmitted within the timeframes..."

Does that mean the whoooole sponsorship application?

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi, Could someone please advise where I should list Professional qualifications such as Chartered Accountancy / CPA (pursued from an independent Professional Accounting Body or Institute) under IMM 5669? Should i show it under University/College or Trade/Other Post Secondary?
Any help is really really appreciated! Thank u..

Also, does the below look alright:-

Elementary/Primary: 10 (Nursery to 7th)
Secondary/High School: 5 (9th to 12)
University/College: 5 (Bachelors -3 & Masters -2)

My main confusion is where do i include my Professional qualifications - CA & CPA??

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hello

Today is one year since I sent Eschedule A and I'm still waiting .....
aor March 2018
someone in the same situation?

liliane1988

Jul 5, 2019
i need urgent help!!!!!!!

i received and email from cic about Schedule a background declaration form again.

this application is for my husband

so everything is still in process ..
after submitting the completed application cic emailed and requested :
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/19

Please include in the section « Addresses » the following period(s) of time: 02/2013 to 10/2014. Please do not leave any gaps in time.

so after re-doing the form again we did as they wanted and returned it back.... fast forward to 2020 covid-19 pretty much slowed everything down and we were waiting like everyone else.....its now 2021 my husband got an email requesting

· Updated Schedule A . Complete and return the attached Schedule A (Note that information in Question 6, if your answer is YES, please provide details. Question 8 must be completed for the last ten years or since your 18th birthday whichever period is longer. Question 12 must be completed

question 6 D and E

the first time we summited the form we put down NO for both D/E because his refugee status was pending. but now going back to the questions 6 d and e ....things have changed and they recently requested updated schedule A

D )so now that it was refused because Germany doesn't accept refugee applicant from Gaza or the west bank due to them denying the existence of Palestine however he appealed my case and a final decision hasn't been made .

E ) the deportation order was initiated after my first refugee status refusal in Germany but since my status hasn't been finalized I'm not required to leave there for i was given a temporary accommodation which was renewed as the authorities deemed appropriate

QUESTION IS DO I LEAVE IT AS NO TO NUMBER 6 D AND E OR CHANGE IT TO YES AND GIVE THEM THE DETAILS I DID...IM STUCK HELP

kanghy9

Jul 7, 2021

i received and email from cic about Schedule a background declaration form again.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/19

Please include in the section « Addresses » the following period(s) of time: 02/2013 to 10/2014. Please do not leave any gaps in time.

so after re-doing the form again we did as they wanted and returned it back.... fast forward to 2020 covid-19 pretty much slowed everything down and we were waiting like everyone else.....its now 2021 my husband got an email requesting

· Updated Schedule A . Complete and return the attached Schedule A (Note that information in Question 6, if your answer is YES, please provide details. Question 8 must be completed for the last ten years or since your 18th birthday whichever period is longer. Question 12 must be completed

question 6 D and E

the first time we summited the form we put down NO for both D/E because his refugee status was pending. but now going back to the questions 6 d and e ....things have changed and they recently requested updated schedule A

D )so now that it was refused because Germany doesn't accept refugee applicant from Gaza or the west bank due to them denying the existence of Palestine however he appealed my case and a final decision hasn't been made .

E ) the deportation order was initiated after my first refugee status refusal in Germany but since my status hasn't been finalized I'm not required to leave there for i was given a temporary accommodation which was renewed as the authorities deemed appropriate

QUESTION IS DO I LEAVE IT AS NO TO NUMBER 6 D AND E OR CHANGE IT TO YES AND GIVE THEM THE DETAILS I DID...IM STUCK HELP
Hey did you get your PR?

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021

question 6 D and E

Hey.. did you received any reply for PPR from IRCC...??

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021
Hi everyone
Is there anyone in the same situation. I have not received anything after submitting the additional document.

Application Received — Oct 16, 2020 (Ottawa)
AOR1 — April 7, 2021
Biometric Request — May 3, 2021
Medical Request — May 04, 2021
Sponsorship Approval — May 5, 2021
Medical Completed- May 18,2021
AOR2 — I am not sure I got it.
Pre-Arrival Letter — July 8,2021 (CPC, Ottawa)
Form 5669 correction request- July 9, 2021
Form 5669 submitted- July 11,2021
Biometric Enrollment — July 22, 2021
Decision Made —
PPR —
COPR —