+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 Schedule A - CIC asking for the form again, please Help.

NAKEQubita

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hi all, if anyone could assist that would be great. We’re out of Canada spousal sponsorship. Here’s our timeline for context:
Applied Feb 2021
Biometrics June 2021
Medicals July 2021
Pre arrival email Jan 2022
Both the sponsor (myself) and PA have been deemed eligible according to our GCMS notes and MP. But today my husband received an email from the IRCC notifying us that we have 30 days for him to resubmit IMM5669, IMM5562 and his police clearance. I’ve checked these docs to see if any of them have been updated since we submitted back in 2021 and only IMM5562 has been updated. IMM5669 is still the exact same form we submitted. I’m wondering if this means we did something wrong or if they have any suspicions regarding his security check? Maybe they require a new police check simply because the ones he gave would be expired by now. Has anyone gone through something similar and could advise? Thanks so much!!

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
dear All,
I applied for TR to PR application and got request to submit schedule A form, just want to confirm after filling the form do i need to get attested by notary and then submit thhis.

thanks in advance

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
dear All,
I applied for TR to PR application and got request to submit schedule A form, just want to confirm after filling the form do i need to get attested by notary and then submit thhis.

thanks in advance
Ask in the forums that deal with TR to PR applications, this has nothing to do with family sponsorship.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi all, if anyone could assist that would be great. We’re out of Canada spousal sponsorship. Here’s our timeline for context:
Applied Feb 2021
Biometrics June 2021
Medicals July 2021
Pre arrival email Jan 2022
Both the sponsor (myself) and PA have been deemed eligible according to our GCMS notes and MP. But today my husband received an email from the IRCC notifying us that we have 30 days for him to resubmit IMM5669, IMM5562 and his police clearance. I’ve checked these docs to see if any of them have been updated since we submitted back in 2021 and only IMM5562 has been updated. IMM5669 is still the exact same form we submitted. I’m wondering if this means we did something wrong or if they have any suspicions regarding his security check? Maybe they require a new police check simply because the ones he gave would be expired by now. Has anyone gone through something similar and could advise? Thanks so much!!
They requested new forms from us as well. Just complete the forms and submit them. If there was something wrong they would tell you something was wrong.

NAKEQubita

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
They requested new forms from us as well. Just complete the forms and submit them. If there was something wrong they would tell you something was wrong.
Hopefully you can answer this question for me. I see two different forms online, eIMM5669e and IMM5669e. eIMM5669e is dated from 11-2018 and has the validate buttons. But IMM5669e is dated from 06-2019 and doesn't have the validate button. They're essentially the same form "Schedule A Background Declaration" but slightly different. I'm not sure which one we should submit. We initially submitted the one that needs to be validated, but this is the older version. So maybe we need to redo it with the other one? Please if you know the answer that would be great.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hopefully you can answer this question for me. I see two different forms online, eIMM5669e and IMM5669e. eIMM5669e is dated from 11-2018 and has the validate buttons. But IMM5669e is dated from 06-2019 and doesn't have the validate button. They're essentially the same form "Schedule A Background Declaration" but slightly different. I'm not sure which one we should submit. We initially submitted the one that needs to be validated, but this is the older version. So maybe we need to redo it with the other one? Please if you know the answer that would be great.
Asking the same question in many forum is not going to solve the issue. If the answer you received were not clear then call IRCC to be sure. I received a request from IRCC to complete and submit IMM 5669 form and that's what I did. If they wanted me to complete the eIMM 5669 then they should have specify that.

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If they wanted me to complete the eIMM 5669 then they should have specify that.
This is particularly silly as I'm pretty sure the eIMM/IMM designation was just an ancient way they referred to the electronic version of the form instead of printed paper one - back when 'electronic copies' were a new thing (and they long ago stopped makng that distinction). Likewise the E at the end just designates it's the english version of the form.

Just pick one and do it. If they sent you a specific one, fine - if not, use the most recent one.

Reactions: Alexis1971

NAKEQubita

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Asking the same question in many forum is not going to solve the issue. If the answer you received were not clear then call IRCC to be sure. I received a request from IRCC to complete and submit IMM 5669 form and that's what I did. If they wanted me to complete the eIMM 5669 then they should have specify that.
I asked the question on more than one thread to get answers from different perspectives. Also some threads may be more dormant than others, therefore takes a bit longer to get a response, another reason why it makes sense to ask on more than one. Especially if I read through the thread and don’t already see an answer. Calling the IRCC isn’t always a viable option. Obviously they’re my first option to go to. These differentiations of forms aren’t always easy for everyone to understand. It’s not info that’s clearly outlined on their website, hence the confusion on my part and the reason I came to a public forum to seek answers.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I asked the question on more than one thread to get answers from different perspectives. Also some threads may be more dormant than others, therefore takes a bit longer to get a response, another reason why it makes sense to ask on more than one. Especially if I read through the thread and don’t already see an answer. Calling the IRCC isn’t always a viable option. Obviously they’re my first option to go to. These differentiations of forms aren’t always easy for everyone to understand. It’s not info that’s clearly outlined on their website, hence the confusion on my part and the reason I came to a public forum to seek answers.
Hope you found the answer....Good luck!

Nikoo1

Feb 20, 2022
Hi, a while ago I applied for PR and recently I recieved an e-mail from IRRC saying that in order to continue processing my application, I must submit :
A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)
bearing an original signature.
In the form submitted for Q12. required information from the year 2011 - 2016 is missing.

Can someone please help me understand what exactly I need to do?
So do I need to add only the years I'm missing or they want me to complete a new different form?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, a while ago I applied for PR and recently I recieved an e-mail from IRRC saying that in order to continue processing my application, I must submit :
A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)
In the form submitted for Q12. required information from the year 2011 - 2016 is missing.

So do I need to add only the years I'm missing or they want me to complete a new different form?
Newly completed means a new form. Seems pretty clear but perhaps I've not understood your question. Just update to current day and add the missing years. (And check previous for errors)

Nikoo1

Feb 20, 2022
Newly completed means a new form. Seems pretty clear but perhaps I've not understood your question. Just update to current day and add the missing years. (And check previous for errors)
I was just confused that it seems there are not any errors besides missing years, but considering that I applied a while ago and some changes occured since then and they want from me a new form now that means I should include those changes as well? For exemple I changed my job twice during this period.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020

Don't know when you applied but make sure you have the most recent IMM 5669 form

keila

Sep 26, 2014
Hi Guys,

I also got a Schedule A form to fill after the medicals passed. So, i am also not sure if i have missed anything, but i will be extra carefull in filling this up now and will try to be more precise.
I think you can add and modify info in this one as this is the reason they have sent it to us.Be very accurate in the entire information.

Thanks,
[/QUOTE

Hi! I also got the same request. They emailed me and specifically mentioned the following:

Schedule A:

A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. . You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps and list to present day.

Travel History Info Form (IMM 5562): One form per family. Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada and country of origin/birth/residence.
How did your application go?