+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 Schedule A - CIC asking for the form again, please Help.

POMPETEE

Dec 25, 2018
Hi, GUYS PLEASE HOW DO I UPLOAD MY SCH. A form when it requests for an original signature, does that not mean handwritten signature and I have seen people here saying it shouldn't be scanned, please i am confused. how do you sign with ink without scanning and will I add the extra sheet? please help urg. was given only 5 days to upload.

Reactions: sososuku

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi, GUYS PLEASE HOW DO I UPLOAD MY SCH. A form when it requests for an original signature, does that not mean handwritten signature and I have seen people here saying it shouldn't be scanned, please i am confused. how do you sign with ink without scanning and will I add the extra sheet? please help urg. was given only 5 days to upload.
Ircc webform. Case specific enquiry. At the end, it ask if you want to upload a document. You need to fill it out, print it sign it, scan it. And then upload it

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Please help me! Please provide any updated information and provide the dates 2009/5 to 2009/08 for sections "Personal History" and "address".
Do I need to resubmit all the information in the previous form plus the information they request or just the information they request?
Also, can I write even before 2009/5 or just need to start from 2009/5?

I sent them just the info they required on a "word document" the accepted it. But if you do this, check in with them to make sure that it was acceptable to them. Generally if they have an issue the will contact you again and ask for a newly completed form

Reactions: POMPETEE

POMPETEE

Dec 25, 2018
I sent them just the info they required on a "word document" the accepted it. But if you do this, check in with them to make sure that it was acceptable to them. Generally if they have an issue the will contact you again and ask for a newly completed form

please this is what i got from cic, it specified that upload to be done on my platform for express entry.

'Schedule A: A completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an
original signature.
Please upload this document to your MyCIC account by December..'

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
please this is what i got from cic, it specified that upload to be done on my platform for express entry.

'Schedule A: A completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an
original signature.
Please upload this document to your MyCIC account by December..'
Yes. You upload it on the webform. Seems they may want a while new form.. Best to give them as they requested. But do the again ( the section they asked for) , print it, sign it, scan it and upload it on the webform. You can see in the request document that state to upload it. So you don't need to mail it in. Sometimes people only type their names that's why it says "original signature" so print sign scan, your all good :)

Last edited:

POMPETEE

Dec 25, 2018
Yes. You upload it on the webform. Seems they may want a while new form.. Best to give them as they requested. But do the again ( the section they asked for) , print it, sign it, scan it and upload it on the webform. You can see in the request document that state to upload it. So you don't need to mail it in. Sometimes people only type their names that's why it says "original signature" so print sign scan, your all good :)

thanks a lot. God bless.

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Hope y’all are doing great!

On Jan 9, 2018, I received a notification and they have requested for an additional document.

Here is the request:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
Parents Information Missing. This must be received at this office by: 2019/01/16

I got ITA in Oct'18 and AOR in Nov'18.

Should I just fill the parents section on the application and send it, or do I have to fill complete form?

Will appreciate quick response.

TIA

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi guys,

Hope y’all are doing great!

On Jan 9, 2018, I received a notification and they have requested for an additional document.

Here is the request:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
Parents Information Missing. This must be received at this office by: 2019/01/16

I got ITA in Oct'18 and AOR in Nov'18.

Should I just fill the parents section on the application and send it, or do I have to fill complete form?

Will appreciate quick response.

TIA
I got a letter like this when I had missing Information. I uploaded only the missing info, and sent a followup email asking if it was okay. They replied back yes. That being said, your visa office might want what they asked for which is a newly completed form. You could try just sending in the parents section and see if they ask you again for the entire form, or just send them the new form as requested and save yourself time and delay incase they don't accept just the parent section.

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I got a letter like this when I had missing Information. I uploaded only the missing info, and sent a followup email asking if it was okay. They replied back yes. That being said, your visa office might want what they asked for which is a newly completed form. You could try just sending in the parents section and see if they ask you again for the entire form, or just send them the new form as requested and save yourself time and delay incase they don't accept just the parent section.
Sounds good!

Earlier, I wasn’t able to retrieve my PR application but thanks to this forum, I found a link which directed me to the application page.

Will completely fill out the form and upload it.

Quick question, how to notify VO that I have uploaded the required document?

dori c

Oct 12, 2017
please help.
how to understand they got the schedule a online , if you still read it (schedule a online required ) and you see the name of the document you uploaded on the other hand . what do you guys see when you check your link account in the section ( see submitted application).
please anyone tell me something ....

SwethaBR

Sep 29, 2018
please help.
how to understand they got the schedule a online , if you still read it (schedule a online required ) and you see the name of the document you uploaded on the other hand . what do you guys see when you check your link account in the section ( see submitted application).
please anyone tell me something ....
Hi.. AOR Dec 18th.. I just got a e-mail today that I need to submit Schedule A for both me and my spouse. But it is doesn't specifically mention what is missing. Looks like a generic letter. Should I worry?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Sounds good!

Earlier, I wasn’t able to retrieve my PR application but thanks to this forum, I found a link which directed me to the application page.

Will completely fill out the form and upload it.

Quick question, how to notify VO that I have uploaded the required document?
Email or webform

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi.. AOR Dec 18th.. I just got a e-mail today that I need to submit Schedule A for both me and my spouse. But it is doesn't specifically mention what is missing. Looks like a generic letter. Should I worry?
They may just need an updated form. Nothing to worry about

Hamii

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
I NEED HELP!!!

IS THIS ONY FOR THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT OR ALSO REFFERING TO SPONSORER

Have you, or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada, ever: