+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 Schedule A - CIC asking for the form again, please Help.

kalpit dalwadi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
hi in schedule A form IMM5669 in section 12, ADDRESS should I mention only one address which is my permanent ( also same in passport) address? I was lived at my uncle home for 5 years during my graduation to post-graduation. so can i mention my permanent home address insted of my uncle home address?

jimjam26

Jun 20, 2017
This IMM5669 is a pain. I'm having trouble like everyone else too.

The instructions said I could add a Letter of Explanation for any extra info needed... but there's no way to upload more than ONE document online. I can upload the Schedule A, but not the extra sheets.

Can anyone else tell me what they did for this situation? Do I have to submit it by mail now? And is this the right address to submit the Schedule A and Police Certificates?

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners and dependent children (currently living outside Canada):
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

deepika18

Sep 2, 2018
Hi all,

I have small clarification on Schedule A form :

1) i have received Schedule A Background(IMM 5669) form. I am not sure on the months i gave in Personal history while submitting my PR application but now can i modify and give the exact dates? Will this mismatch in dates in my personal history affect my PR application?
2) I have US student visa rejected thrice i just mentioned that my my visa was rejected or should i mention all the dates for which visa was rejected?

Please give your suggestions?

allyne

Jul 9, 2018
Barbados
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
AOR Received.
28 August
Hi all,

1) i have received Schedule A Background(IMM 5669) form. I am not sure on the months i gave in Personal history while submitting my PR application but now can i modify and give the exact dates? Will this mismatch in dates in my personal history affect my PR application?
2) I have US student visa rejected thrice i just mentioned that my my visa was rejected or should i mention all the dates for which visa was rejected?

Hi regarding your first question: here's how to retrieve your application: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/a-trick-to-see-your-submitted-forms.461531/

Asif Liakat

Jun 14, 2017
Hi all,

I know your post a long time ago. DId you got the PR eventually ?

Reactions: sososuku

Asif Liakat

Jun 14, 2017
Hello, I have question, today I receive a requst from CIC to resend Schedule A declaration and pay for RPRF, I was read again my schedule A today and I find a mistake at the question 6 I was mark No, but was refused one time before I was come in Canada for a temporary work permit and was reaply and accepted,
It’s someone on the forum with the same problem?
I know your post a long time ago. DId you got the PR eventually ? CIC asked same for me

saarj28

Nov 8, 2018
Really need an answer for this:
Hello everyone,

I have received additional doc request om my cic yesterday (IMM 5669).
Schedule A: complete a separate and newly completed schedule A background declaration form (IMM5669) bearing an original signature covering the period of 2016/12 to Present.

So, does that mean, I should submit the information covering only this period (2016/12 to Present)?
or
The usual way of covering last 10 years?

Please respond as soon as possible because they want the form back within 7 days.
:(:(

Asif Liakat

Jun 14, 2017
Really need an answer for this:
Hello everyone,

I have received additional doc request om my cic yesterday (IMM 5669).
Schedule A: complete a separate and newly completed schedule A background declaration form (IMM5669) bearing an original signature covering the period of 2016/12 to Present.

So, does that mean, I should submit the information covering only this period (2016/12 to Present)?
or
The usual way of covering last 10 years?

Please respond as soon as possible because they want the form back within 7 days.
:(:(
The usual way of covering last 10 years . plase Make sure you are covering each and every months during these whole time period. They did the same with me . Submitted the form and got the PR within 2 weeks . Hope it help . Best of luck

saarj28

Nov 8, 2018
For me providing last 10 years information won’t be harmful as long as you are covering each and every time period. Moreover all the timeline start with the most recent ones . So in either way Since 2016 will be prioritized.
Or best way would be call CIC they can help you as well
Asif,

I really wish to call them but it seems it wont be possible from my region... tried several times during the day....
can you please suggest an alternative, a trick... anything...
My location is Florida.

Thanks in Advance!

NIS

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
06-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-11-2014
Hello Guys,

recently i received a letter from cic requesting the following additional document for my PR application-

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time.

I have already submitted one along with my original application. Can any of you please provide me the correct format for this document?

Thanks in advance

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Download and fill IMM 5669 leaving no gaps. Does not matter if you submitted already, just follow instructions, fill it, as it must have been sometime, there will be additional information to add.

Regards

Asif Liakat

Jun 14, 2017
J
Hello Guys,

recently i received a letter from cic requesting the following additional document for my PR application-

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time.

I have already submitted one along with my original application. Can any of you please provide me the correct format for this document?

Thanks in advance
they asked same for me . Just submitted an updated and complete one . I got my PR after 2 weeks of sumitting .

hienha

Sep 6, 2016
Please help me! Please provide any updated information and provide the dates 2009/5 to 2009/08 for sections "Personal History" and "address".
Do I need to resubmit all the information in the previous form plus the information they request or just the information they request?
Also, can I write even before 2009/5 or just need to start from 2009/5?