+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 Schedule A - CIC asking for the form again, please Help.

Retroblast

Nov 12, 2017
I received PPR but i and my spouse have also been asked to complete an updated IMM 5669. The letter says that I must ensure that i answer question 8 and 12 (updated form has no question 12!) and must include all activities from 18yrs of age to 2017 without leaving any gaps. I am a little confused and wondering how is it that I got PPR yet they are asking me to submit this form.

I am also wondering what i did wrong the first time to get this request.... anyone else with this experience ?
When did u get ppr Monday 6th? I got ppr the 6th and was ask for schedule a ect.. subitter those and waiting for fedex to deliver.. btw I'm from jamaica also

Reactions: sososuku

Tamie_British

Feb 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
June 29, 2017
When did u get ppr Monday 6th? I got ppr the 6th and was ask for schedule a ect.. subitter those and waiting for fedex to deliver.. btw I'm from jamaica also
I got PPR request on Nov 3 was just a bit nervous that they requested documents with the PPR. Just seeing this but I am almost certain you joined our whatsapp group recently.

Nov 17, 2017
Hello all.

I received a letter to fix my schedule Background and I sent back on October 23, but I haven't hear back from CIC yet. Any idea how long it takes after sending the form back? Someone with a similar experience?

Thank you very much!

Retroblast

Nov 12, 2017
I got PPR request on Nov 3 was just a bit nervous that they requested documents with the PPR. Just seeing this but I am almost certain you joined our whatsapp group recently.
Ya joined the group.
Hello all.

I received a letter to fix my schedule Background and I sent back on October 23, but I haven't hear back from CIC yet. Any idea how long it takes after sending the form back? Someone with a similar experience?

Thank you very much!
Have u emailed them to get an idea of what' going on? Uve gotten ppr request already?

Reactions: sososuku

Retroblast

Nov 12, 2017
waiting time varies.. just pray u get through within the six months they stated. Ur ppr may be around the corner. After they asked for docs from me I did not her from them for three months.

Harsimrat117

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
I received PPR but i and my spouse have also been asked to complete an updated IMM 5669. The letter says that I must ensure that i answer question 8 and 12 (updated form has no question 12!) and must include all activities from 18yrs of age to 2017 without leaving any gaps. I am a little confused and wondering how is it that I got PPR yet they are asking me to submit this form.

I am also wondering what i did wrong the first time to get this request.... anyone else with this experience ?
Not to worry
Fill all the details and try to get more detailed information on the questions they have asked for

Masuzi

Nov 13, 2017
Hi! Did you add modify information on the schedule A? Was there any issue when u did? I'm in a similar situation.

Hi Guys,

I also got a Schedule A form to fill after the medicals passed. So, i am also not sure if i have missed anything, but i will be extra carefull in filling this up
Hi! Did u add/modigy

Hi Guys,

I also got a Schedule A form to fill after the medicals passed. So, i am also not sure if i have missed anything, but i will be extra carefull in filling this up now and will try to be more precise.
I think you can add and modify info in this one as this is the reason they have sent it to us.Be very accurate in the entire information.

Thanks,
Hi Guys,

I also got a Schedule A form to fill after the medicals passed. So, i am also not sure if i have missed anything, but i will be extra carefull in filling this up now and will try to be more precise.
I think you can add and modify info in this one as this is the reason they have sent it to us.Be very accurate in the entire information.

Thanks,

mihaifrim

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello, I have question, today I receive a requst from CIC to resend Schedule A declaration and pay for RPRF, I was read again my schedule A today and I find a mistake at the question 6 I was mark No, but was refused one time before I was come in Canada for a temporary work permit and was reaply and accepted,
It’s someone on the forum with the same problem?

flexsas

Oct 22, 2017
I sent an email to LVO asking for the recent status of my application, they replied asking for updated Schedule A with personal history since age of 18, Travel History and Family Info forms.

My question is if there was any sort of mistake (e.g. forgot to mention an address of living in my country of residence in a period of time, or in personal history ) in the old schedule A sent before, can I fix it in the new requested form ? or it would be a problem ?

And, is it normal to send such request after medical passed ? , knowing that I am paper based PNP applicant.

I need your urgent advise please

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2014
Hello everyone,
I am really hoping someone can help me out with IMM5669 form. My mom is sponsoring me and she applied by mailing the application, however, CIC emailed me and told me to create an online account and that I should link my application to it. When I did so, it said that I need to fill out this form. I did but when I try to validate it, it is sending me to question 6, Personal History but everything is correct. t said that I must put the years first and then the months but when I did it, it's still not validating. For example, I put 2017 10( I cant put the dash in between the year and month because it does not allows its).

The imm5669 form that I have is the recent one (06-2017).

pumap

Feb 22, 2018
Hi everyone!

help me please - Im filling the form Schedule A:
- at the number "6" - what should I write when went outside the country for travel?

- and what to write in the field "job, activity" and "status in country"? (respectively - "tourist" and "visitor" or "foregn national" for the last one?

thnx

Last edited:

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
This is what we put:

Supplementary document to Schedule A Background Declaration: Section 8

October 2014 – Present : Unemployed. Work permit expired
October 2012-October 2014: Service Tech ABC Comany, XYZ Canada
April 2010- October 2014: Service Tech 123 Company ABC Mountain, Canada
February 2010- April 2010: Trades Person, HKM Company, XYZ Canada
December 2009- January 2010: Labourer XYZ Canada

October 2009-December 2009: Unemployed. Vacationing in Canada, Jane Doe Canada, XYZ Canada
September 2009 – October 2009: Unemployed Home city UK
April 2009 – September 2009: Trades Person, Capital City UK
December 2008- April 2009: Trades Person, Capital City UK
December 2007- December 2008: Trades Person, self employed, home town UK
May 2007-December 2008: Trades Person Capital City UK
July 2006-May 2007: Trades Person, QRS UK
June 2005- July 2006: Unemployed, Home City UK
March 2005- June 2005: Service Tech, HRS UK
November 2004- March 2005: Unemployed, Traveling Europe.
May 2004 – November 2004: Service Tech Capital City UK
dear sir/Madam
I donot under stand your decoration,
you started your job may 2004-november 2004
and same month november 2004 you unemployed ,
so when you finished your job , you did not complete full month ,
it will be like,
march 2005-june2005
july 2005- oct.2007
nov.2007- to go on.
pls clarify