+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 Schedule A - CIC asking for the form again, please Help.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Sc
hedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Updated and newly signed with no gaps until present date. Please be sure to include any previous visa refusals. This must be received at this offic

Why would they mention refusal. Inever had any refusal
Or is it generic response?
Maybe it's generic, who knows these days?

Last August I got a request to fill in gaps but they actually pointed out where the gap was. now it seems they want us to update the whole schedule A again. This is the third time. I already received PAL, If there is a discrepancy why do they just say so. To the best of my knowledge, everything was filled out accurately.

mike123456789

May 9, 2023
Hi everyone
Is there anyone in the same situation? I have not received anything after submitting the additional document.

Application Received — Oct 16, 2020 (Ottawa)
AOR1 — April 7, 2021
Biometric Request — May 3, 2021
Medical Request — May 04, 2021
Sponsorship Approval — May 5, 2021
Medical Completed- May 18, 2021
AOR2 — I am not sure I got it.
Pre-Arrival Letter — July 8, 2021 (CPC, Ottawa)
Form 5669 correction request- July 9, 2021
Form 5669 submitted- July 11, 2021
Biometric Enrollment — July 22, 2021
Decision Made —
PPR —
COPR —
Please let me know about your timeline. I'm in the same situation in 2023. Your reply will be necessary. Thanks

Austin_williams

Sep 18, 2020
Hi.
I have been asked to show the gap in the 5669e Schedule A form.
My question is do i need to only write about what is asked or Do I need to re-fill the entire form with all the details again? If i need to refill the entire form, it does not have enough lines in the personal history section... so for that can i submit an explanation letter and continue the table till the requested period?

They said the following;
Please provide an updated and newly completed schedule A with an original signature. Please ensure that it is updated and newly signed. Please do not leave any gaps in time.
Please provide information regarding the following Personal History Gap. Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time: 2016/05-2017/01.
Please only submit the requested information and documents via one of the following methods:
1. For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account at:

Please advise. Thank You.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi.
I have been asked to show the gap in the 5669e Schedule A form.
My question is do i need to only write about what is asked or Do I need to re-fill the entire form with all the details again? If i need to refill the entire form, it does not have enough lines in the personal history section... so for that can i submit an explanation letter and continue the table till the requested period?

They said the following;
Please provide an updated and newly completed schedule A with an original signature. Please ensure that it is updated and newly signed. Please do not leave any gaps in time.
Please provide information regarding the following Personal History Gap. Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time: 2016/05-2017/01.
Please only submit the requested information and documents via one of the following methods:
1. For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account at:

Please advise. Thank You.
You should do the complete new form, i.e. re-do it completely, filling in gaps and up to current date.

Austin_williams

Sep 18, 2020
You should do the complete new form, i.e. re-do it completely, filling in gaps and up to current date.
HI,

Yes, I have filled out the entire form again.
I have also made an explanation letter and combined it with the form since there is no enough space to type down all the rows.
Do you think that will be acceptable?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
HI,

Yes, I have filled out the entire form again.
I have also made an explanation letter and combined it with the form since there is no enough space to type down all the rows.
Do you think that will be acceptable?
I do not understand. The sections that require no gaps, I believe, allow one to add rows indefinitely. But I've not used all of the newer and online versions of the forms.

that said, yes, you can generally explain in a letter of explanation, but since you've done it incorrectly before, I'd suggest making sure you do it correctly this time.

sssrs

Oct 6, 2023
Same situation. I have been asked IMM5669 twice. first time asked to answer truthfully to schedule B which is done. The second time, requested for personal history for 10 years with no gaps and included everything that happened during this time as well. I still believe columns that been filled are quite under limit. I have mentioned from 2015/01 to 2024/01. I hope this is the last time.

Hitaishi

Apr 25, 2023
Same situation. I have been asked IMM5669 twice. first time asked to answer truthfully to schedule B which is done. The second time, requested for personal history for 10 years with no gaps and included everything that happened during this time as well. I still believe columns that been filled are quite under limit. I have mentioned from 2015/01 to 2024/01. I hope this is the last time.
Did you get any response from IRCC? Did they start reviewing your additional document?