+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 Schedule A - CIC asking for the form again, please Help.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I was just confused that it seems there are not any errors besides missing years, but considering that I applied a while ago and some changes occured since then and they want from me a new form now that means I should include those changes as well? For exemple I changed my job twice during this period.
Yes, they sometimes ask applicants to update without addl bits like going further back. Anyway around, same idea: do what they asked.

Reactions: sososuku

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello, on my form I have 0 gaps in my personal history section but I forgot to declare casual consulting work I did (I have my own business) here and there in addition to my full time job. Some I was actually paid for and some unpaid. But in the form I was always employed over the last 10 years, the consulting work I did was extra.

I also forgot to mention a professional association I was part of. There were like 5 associations I listed, but I forgot one.

I already submitted the form. What should I do now?

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Hello, on my form I have 0 gaps in my personal history section but I forgot to declare casual consulting work I did (I have my own business) here and there in addition to my full time job. Some I was actually paid for and some unpaid. But in the form I was always employed over the last 10 years, the consulting work I did was extra.

I also forgot to mention a professional association I was part of. There were like 5 associations I listed, but I forgot one.

I already submitted the form. What should I do now?
Ri8 away send again on web form .say i realized to by mistake i could not understand this question now resubmit as soon unless they catch you .bcz its misreprestation if they catch it .

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Ri8 away send again on web form .say i realized to by mistake i could not understand this question now resubmit as soon unless they catch you .bcz its misreprestation if they catch it .
Thank you. I actually only sent my form to the province nominating me for sponsorship.

They haven't nominated me yet, but if they do I have to send those forms again to CIC. Should I email the province and admit to mistake, or wait till they nominate me and send updated IMM 5669 to CIC?

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Thank you. I actually only sent my form to the province nominating me for sponsorship.

They haven't nominated me yet, but if they do I have to send those forms again to CIC. Should I email the province and admit to mistake, or wait till they nominate me and send updated IMM 5669 to CIC?
No wait first resubmit again form 5669

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Hello, everyone. I have applied for Permanent residence application. Now, i am about to submit IMM5669. Last year, i received a study visa in Netherlands and just before my flight i had to cancel my travel for personal reason. I did not travel to Netherlands. Shall i mention anywhere in the declaration form?

ramu_rokey

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPEC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2016
Doc's Request.
01-24-2017
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
22-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
If I have an incomplete education, should i write it in Education history or Personal History or both?
Declare in both section your personal history consists of education history and career . If you want to explain more about education put an explanation letter of why you did not . Be truthful about your application avoids any headache and worries about not discolouring information

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello, everyone. I have applied for Permanent residence application. Now, i am about to submit IMM5669. Last year, i received a study visa in Netherlands and just before my flight i had to cancel my travel for personal reason. I did not travel to Netherlands. Shall i mention anywhere in the declaration form?
I'm not sure if you need to mention this. IMM 5669 asks about your global visa refusals (among other things).

What you had was NOT a visa refusal, you successfully obtained your Dutch study permit and purposefully decided not to go.

You don't need to say more than you really need to on these forms. If you had a refusal, absolutely declare it.

27thJune

Jun 27, 2022
Yes, they sometimes ask applicants to update without addl bits like going further back. Anyway around, same idea: do what they asked.
Thank you for your reply. I was just confused as I never heard from anyone that they ask for CV. Travel info is OK, that's pretty standard, and in their student info form, there is a field saying what are your plans after you go back to your country. As I am applying for PR, that question is not even valid anymore.

mercan44

May 25, 2023
I applied for PR on May 30, 2022. On April 27, 2023, they asked me to submit the Schedule A (IMM 5669) form again. I sent the form again on May 2, 2023. How long will it take to get my PR.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
I applied for PR since 2020 and received PAL in August 2022. I just received a schedule A request for the third time. This time they sent the request via regular mail. Hopefully this is the last time.

brarbrar

Jun 2, 2023
I applied for PR since 2020 and received PAL in August 2022. I just received a schedule A request for the third time. This time they sent the request via regular mail. Hopefully this is the last time.

Same here I got second request 'Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Updated and newly signed with no gaps until present date. Please be sure to include any previous visa refusals. This must be received at this office

I never had any refusal, domt know why they mentioned previous refusal.

brarbrar

Jun 2, 2023
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Sc
hedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Updated and newly signed with no gaps until present date. Please be sure to include any previous visa refusals. This must be received at this offic

Why would they mention refusal. Inever had any refusal
Or is it generic response?