+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Oct 4, 2018
Hi..
I have been a silent reader of this thread..
Similar like Nair,even i m stuck in review eligibility since 7 months..
Even i have shown Pof in form of fd..but i have not attached gift deed from my spouse..
I am curious to know can absence of gift deed take application for review required?
I also did not attach gift deed. Please let me know after you know something

Reactions: amisanghavi

shehzad_7866

Jul 30, 2014
Need some Expert Advice here Please...

AOR is 23rd February 2018, (Inland Applicant)
No update since then, applied for GCMS notes in October, received in November, they mention Eligibility = Review Required as they are unable to confim the NOC skill level of my Canadian job, as i failed to provide them a letter of my company that explains my duties & responsibility. (But i did uploaded my letter of employment which tells my job title, pay and joining date)

It says :
UNABLE TO CONFIRM THE NOC FOR WORK EXPERIENCE WITH 'XXXX'. CRS AND MIN REQUIREMENT NOT MET. PLEASE REVIEW A11.2 : Review Required R87.1 : CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required

My total CRS was 459 when i applied, out of which 40 is for the canadian job, they have successfully reviewed 419 points so far.
All these happened around March/April, since then, my file has not been updated or even touched, They have not Rejected my application yet.

I immediately uploaded that Duties & Responsibilities document within 1 week after receiving the GCMS notes in November, Since then, no update yet. i have now applied for another set of GCMS notes in January, might receive it by next month.
fingers crossed. what do i do now?

I am not in Canada any more and have resigned from my job after working there for 2 years,, i don't even know if i would've ever received an interview call from CIC as im not in canada.

please help :(

Last edited:

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017

No update since then, applied for GCMS notes in October, received in November, they mention Eligibility = Review Required as they are unable to confim the NOC skill level of my Canadian job, as i failed to provide them a letter of my company that explains my duties & responsibility. (But i did uploaded my letter of employment which tells my job title, pay and joining date)

It says :
UNABLE TO CONFIRM THE NOC FOR WORK EXPERIENCE WITH 'XXXX'. CRS AND MIN REQUIREMENT NOT MET. PLEASE REVIEW A11.2 : Review Required R87.1 : CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required

My total CRS was 459 when i applied, out of which 40 is for the canadian job, they have successfully reviewed 419 points so far.
All these happened around March/April, since then, my file has not been updated or even touched, They have not Rejected my application yet.

I immediately uploaded that Duties & Responsibilities document within 1 week after receiving the GCMS notes in November, Since then, no update yet. i have now applied for another set of GCMS notes in January, might receive it by next month.

I am not in Canada any more and have resigned from my job after working there for 2 years,, i don't even know if i would've ever received an interview call from CIC as im not in canada.

Though i m not expert but as far as i have read in other threads,it will take a while for them to review your additional docs..just wait for some time..you should hear from them soon..
Have you informed cic that you no more work there in canada?

Qbozz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
BC PNP - Inland
AOR June 11th, 2018
Medicals: Passed

Received my GCMS notes January 19, 2019. I am AOR June 11th 2018. My file says "Eligibility - Not Met" but they have not rejected me and under the notes section there is concern that the job duties and description were not provided. I submitted my Job duties and description yesterday (January 22, 2019) via the webform. I hope that will help. My concern is that my eligibility says not met and my file mas not been looked at since July 2018 so why did they not reject my application then? It still says my application is open and in progress.

Notes Say the following:"***Review REQUIRED by Officer - Work Experience*** A11.2 ALL Valid Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Remains in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: No Concerns PA. PNP Nomination matches current residence (BC) - Nomination Validity: Original - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes. A11.2 CRA Assessment: Appears Met CRS Score at ITA 1035 Min CRS Score for round 444 CRS Score at APR 1035 Total CRS points assessed: 995***600 - Provincial Nomination - Verified by CIO***_____________WORK EXPERIENCE: Qualifying Period 11JUN2015 to 10Jun2018 1) NOC 1241 2016/11 to 201707 at XXXXXXX submitted letters of reference which are assessed as follows: EDOCSxxxxxxx The duties listed in the letters of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code. The letters of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with a number of the main duties in the NOC code. The letters of reference appear to demonstrate that PA met minimum requirement of 12 months of work experience. ADDITIONAL NOTES: NO DUTIES PROVIDED 2) NOC 1113 2017/07 to present. The duties listed in the letters DID NOT appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under NOC code selected. The letters of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with a number of main duties under NOC code selected. The letters of reference appear to demonstrate that PA DID NOT accumulate 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements."

The transition between NOC 1241 to 1113 was a promotion within the firm. and if my eligibility says "Not Met" in my GCMS notes why did they not reject me? I already sent webforms with the job description and duties for both my jobs on a letter head along with a letter from my manager late in December 2018.

Any advice?

Thank you

Reactions: ymenghani

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Hel
The comment from the Analyst is important to know as to why exactly he felt that the application should be reviewed. Your FSW points shows as 63 as per your comments but as far as I know the minimum entry requirement is 67, so please check what has bothered the analyst and if you think you can provide something which will help your application then please go ahead.

In my case I had explained everything in the LOE and even without one of the work experience(if I wasn't awarded points for it) I had enough points to get qualified and that is what the officer commented that everything met approved. I did not provide any additional points and waited for the case officer to get back to me incase if he/she feels my docs/explanation is not enough but thank God I got it. It took me 210 days post AOR to get the golden mail.

I'd say look at the comments of the case officer and decide.
Hello. Where did you send loe? I have review required but i dont know where i should send them loe or extra documents. Could you help me with that please?

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019

It says :

Hi..i heard a case of a girl same situation like you and a year after received the golden email. My questions is: how did you send extra documents? Could you share the email or web form please? I am also in review required

Qbozz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hi..i heard a case of a girl same situation like you and a year after received the golden email. My questions is: how did you send extra documents? Could you share the email or web form please? I am also in review required
I would submit docs via the IRCC webform. You can google it. Unless there is another way.

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Hello,

I received the 2nd set of GCMS on 11th July and there has been no activity on my account since March where the last comment by the analyst was a review on my R75 minimum requirement. The GCMS received is exactly the same as the one I applied for in April which means IRCC is just sitting on the application since March. I have enquired from my employers and they haven't received any correspondence from IRCC

My AOR is 7th Feb. The organisation for which the query/concern has been raised is not ready to issue me a letter as per what IRCC needs and I have submitted a self attested duty letter. I'd just like to know if I should be worried at this time or shall I wait before I take legal advice. I have typed the comments section from my GCMS for your quick reference. Thanks.

Below is the comment that was last updated in March and it has been the same since then

RECOMMENDATION: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO VERIFY PA HAS ON YEAR OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN DECLARED PRIMARY NOC BASED ON DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 Ready to Finalise RPRF: Complete
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comprehensive Raking System(CRS) Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 446 CRS points minimum score for round: 439 CRS score at application(APR) 441 I have reviewed the following CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign work experience with XXXXX(company 1-UK) & XXXXX(company 1-India) & XXXXX(company 3-India)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2011, marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACOMPANYING No indication of previous marriage/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth certificate reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents NOTE: SP'S NAME DOES NOT APPEAR ON MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OR CHILD'S BIRTH CERT - AFFIDAVIT RE LEGAL CHANGE OF NAME EDOC, MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more, PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock in date: 2018-02-07 Primary Occupation: NOC 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Business Administration from Uni of Wales 2011; Bachelor's Degree: Management Studies from uni of Mumbai 2005 2011-03 to 2012-05 - Sr Operations Manager(NOC 1215) at XXXX(company 1-UK) – Letter dated 15-06-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms full time employment;

CRS Foreign work experience: 1 year and 4 months. 2013-09 to 2016-04 – Analyst (NOC 1112) – at XXXX(company 2 – India) *REVIEW REQUIRED* - Web based search confirms employer information NOTE: LOE CONFIRMS DECLARED WORK PERIOD AND JOB TITLE, JOB DUTIES NOT PROVIDED. PA HAS PROVIDED A SELF DECLARATION STATING JOB DUTIES CONSISTENT WITH DECLARED NOC HOWEVER UNABLE TO CONFIRM BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM COMPANY; PA DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE EDUCATION CREDENTIALS CONSISTENT WITH FINANCIAL DUTIES - Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented income provided: Pay Stubs from 2013-2016

2016-07 to 2017-12 – Manager – Group license administration (NOC 1122) at XXXX(Company 3 – India) Web based search confirms employer information – Letter dated 17-12-12 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: ADJUSTED END DATE OF WORK PERIOD FROM DECLARED 2018-02 TO DATE OF LOE: 2017-12 – Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented Income provided: Pay Stubs from 2016-2017 CRS Foreign work experience 1 year and 6 months. FSW work: 0 year(s) 0 months(s) of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years, 13 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 fsw Points spouse has language proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears to meet approx. $$$ as per bank statement, family of 3 requires $19093
What happened with your case?

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
My situation is pretty much the same as yours... Eligibility review, because of work experience. I worked for 2 years as self-employed and another 2 1/2 years at a company, same NOC. Agent said in GCMS notes back in MAY that he "was not satisfied with documentation presented regarding work experience." Deducted my CRS score from 447 to 397. Seeing that your AOR is from January I can tell you that I'm not looking forward to the waiting game ahead of me. I'm already going insane with the wait!

BTW:
FSW-I CRS: 447
ITA: 26-Mar-2018
AOR: 11-Apr-2018 | Visa Office: Centralized Intake Office Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

What happened with your case?

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Hi guys
Facing same situation , AOR 23rd nov.2017. Eligibility in review since 13 Dec. Called them 5 to 6 times, ordered GCMS notes 5 to 6 times but there has been no movement at all. Guys really annoyed and worried as what to do to make them pick my file up again.
Did you get golden email?

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
  1. Dear Guys,

I am a EE FSW-O applicant.

My AoR is 18 May 18
    IP1 30 May 18

I ordered my first gcms on 8 July 18 and received on 31 July 18 which says everything is okay except eligibility (which they put to review required)

They checked our website which is not working.

I actually work fr a group company in UAE. My visa was with one of its subsidiaries. On 7th June they decided to close down its operations and by 10 June they transferred me to the parent company

When they closed the company the closed website, telephone fax etc

In the LoE i have given,

1. Reference letter my my compnay (of which on the footer its written that my company is a subsidiary of parent company)
    2.Trade license copy issued by UAE govt. which shows my company is owned by parent company
    3. Closure letter issued by MD of parent company to the GM of my company.
    4. Transfer letter from parent company signed by MD of parent company and myself
    In this previos and current status of salary, postions are also mentioned. More over the joining date mentioned is the joining date in the subsidiary company.
    5. Insurance card copies in which both my compnay n parent compnay names are mentioned as my parent company is the policy holder.

Is this docs are enough?

I received feedback email (after 15 working days) that they received my LoEs.

On average, how long it takes for case officer to pick the file once the analyst mention "eligibility review required"?

I have ordered my second gcms 1 week before (after they received my LoE)

Once the LoE is added to the file, how long it takes for the Officer to review it (On avergae)

Edit Delete Report
  2. navinballChampion Member

#161Today at 6:38 AM

Dear Guys,

I am a EE FSW-O applicant.

My AoR is 18 May 18
    IP1 30 May 18

I ordered my first gcms on 8 July 18 and received on 31 July 18 which says everything is okay except eligibility (which they put to review required)

They checked our website which is not working.

I actually work fr a group company in UAE. My visa was with one of its subsidiaries. On 7th June they decided to close down its operations and by 10 June they transferred me to the parent company

When they closed the company the closed website, telephone fax etc

In the LoE i have given,

1. Reference letter my my compnay (of which on the footer its written that my company is a subsidiary of parent company)
    2.Trade license copy issued by UAE govt. which shows my company is owned by parent company
    3. Closure letter issued by MD of parent company to the GM of my company.
    4. Transfer letter from parent company signed by MD of parent company and myself
    In this previos and current status of salary, postions are also mentioned. More over the joining date mentioned is the joining date in the subsidiary company.
    5. Insurance card copies in which both my compnay n parent compnay names are mentioned as my parent company is the policy holder.

Is this docs are enough?

I received feedback email (after 15 working days) that they received my LoEs.

On average, how long it takes for case officer to pick the file once the analyst mention "eligibility review required"?

I have ordered my second gcms 1 week before (after they received my LoE)

Hello! What happened with your case?

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Hello:

I desperately need all of you help. I received ITA on Jan 10, 2018. I applied and received my AOR on Feb 27, 2018. On March 7, 2018 I received Additional Doc request( FBI PCC) along with MED passed. I provided additional docs on April 4, 2018. I have already ordered 2 sets of GCMS notes with the last dated on August 2018. Its now 7 months for me. In the notes it says REVIEW REQUIRED by case analyst. Nothing seems to move. During he process I have sent several docs to prove my work experience via webform as I was unable to provide all the Letter of Experience. They never asked anything from me and have made no progress.

How long does it take for a senior officer to review the documents? Are they ever going to get back? Even if 6 months has passed by. How long does it take for Review Required cases to move?

Looking for all of you response.
Hello. Did you get finally ppr?

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Hello Manish.. Any update on your ppr?

My case is similar to yours.. AoR: 31st March.
I have provided all documents like offer letter, promotion letter, pay slips. For jobs and duties description I have provided self attested affidavit, a notarized one. In that I only told them about my duties for apps engineer and did not mention the role I got post promotion. Now it is under eligibility review since April. Six months passed :(
what was the final decision?

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Hi Aliabbashusain,

I have a similar case.
Comment from Case Processing Agent,
Review of employment record regarding reference – eDOC#xxxxx, Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS: Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 63 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

When I trace back the eDOC, it the employment document for Canadian work experience that I claimed. I have submitted all the require documents including experience letter, offer letter, designation change letter, payslips, T4 Tax documents, Reference letter with all required details as per CIC. Not sure what are they reviewing and kept my file on hold for 5 months now.

Did CIC contact you for additional docs? or Did you raise a CSE form to ask status or take legal advice? Please let me know, it would help me to proceed further with my case. Thanks for your time
Hey. What happend with your case?