+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Just had a call with a CIC agent and he told me my application is still "under review" and that he can't do anything until April 5th ?!
I honestly did not understand that... the 6 months period end in February 20th... That means CIC just extended the deadline to April?! I'm pulling my hair here already....

AOR August 20th
Exactly like me! My period ends 4 March but agent told me i will have an answer in Mid April. The same like you "eligibility under review" security not started. Criminality is passed and medicals passed. But I order gcms notes 3 weeks ago, i am expecting to have them next week to see why my eligibility is under review. So i can send extra documents via cic web form. Did you get gcms notes?

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Exactly like me! My period ends 4 March but agent told me i will have an answer in Mid April. The same like you "eligibility under review" security not started. Criminality is passed and medicals passed. But I order gcms notes 3 weeks ago, i am expecting to have them next week to see why my eligibility is under review. So i can send extra documents via cic web form. Did you get gcms notes?
I did... asked them early January... I've changed my NOC at the moment of AOR, but the agency taking care of my application sent them a letter explaining the NOC for the ITA was incorrect and the new NOC matches my employment letter... so that's why it's under Review now.... since September, according to the notes... then in November it had the same info again... and that's the last update I have...

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
I did... asked them early January... I've changed my NOC at the moment of AOR, but the agency taking care of my application sent them a letter explaining the NOC for the ITA was incorrect and the new NOC matches my employment letter... so that's why it's under Review now.... since September, according to the notes... then in November it had the same info again... and that's the last update I have...
Lets keep hope that everything will be ok. The most difficult part is to be patient! We wanted our ppr soon..but i am also in september Aor 2018 and most of them are in the same situation, the 6.months will be extented :(

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Yes, I sent the duties and description for the two NOC codes. Spoke to CIC agent today, there has been no movement on my file.
I hope it moves soon! What is the form i need to use to send extra information,? My application needs "review required" and I want to send supporting information

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
I hope it moves soon! What is the form i need to use to send extra information,? My application needs "review required" and I want to send supporting information
It's called case specific enquiry. Fill in your details including UCI and application number and then it'll ask you if you want to attach any documents.

Qbozz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Just google IRCC Webform. That is what i used. Fill in all the info and after it will ask if you want to upload docs.

pgfswapp

Apr 29, 2018
Same to me! Any news?
Hi Sabyale,

Reason for review: Can’t get the reference letter on the company letterhead. Employer is a well-known bank in Canada and they were not able to provide the reference letter as per IRCC guidelines. So made a reference letter on an A4 sheet (not on company letter head) with all required details as per IRCC (not notarized since it is a Canadian employer), but had it signed by my supervisor with his official contact details and attached his employee ID card. Apart from this, I have also submitted all the require documents including experience letter, offer letter, designation change letter, recommendation letter, payslips, T4 Tax documents.

My Timeline:
AOR Aug 8th 2018
MED Passed/ IP2 (Background Check in Progress) – Aug 29th 2018
No updates since then, 1 day left for 6 months (Feb 7th 2019) completion
FSWO/Single Applicant

GCMS Status: (Ordered on Dec 12th 2018 and received on Jan 15th 2019)
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
It's called case specific enquiry. Fill in your details including UCI and application number and then it'll ask you if you want to attach any documents.
Hello Tanu,

Did you send more docs for employment via cse or did you receive an adr for it?