+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Hi nair123,

my AOR is Aug 8th, stuck at " "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

GCMS Status: (Received on Jan 14th 2019)
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Same to me! Any news?

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
BC PNP - Inland
AOR June 11th, 2018
Medicals: Passed

Received my GCMS notes January 19, 2019. I am AOR June 11th 2018. My file says "Eligibility - Not Met" but they have not rejected me and under the notes section there is concern that the job duties and description were not provided. I submitted my Job duties and description yesterday (January 22, 2019) via the webform. I hope that will help. My concern is that my eligibility says not met and my file mas not been looked at since July 2018 so why did they not reject my application then? It still says my application is open and in progress.

Notes Say the following:"***Review REQUIRED by Officer - Work Experience*** A11.2 ALL Valid Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Remains in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: No Concerns PA. PNP Nomination matches current residence (BC) - Nomination Validity: Original - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes. A11.2 CRA Assessment: Appears Met CRS Score at ITA 1035 Min CRS Score for round 444 CRS Score at APR 1035 Total CRS points assessed: 995***600 - Provincial Nomination - Verified by CIO***_____________WORK EXPERIENCE: Qualifying Period 11JUN2015 to 10Jun2018 1) NOC 1241 2016/11 to 201707 at XXXXXXX submitted letters of reference which are assessed as follows: EDOCSxxxxxxx The duties listed in the letters of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code. The letters of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with a number of the main duties in the NOC code. The letters of reference appear to demonstrate that PA met minimum requirement of 12 months of work experience. ADDITIONAL NOTES: NO DUTIES PROVIDED 2) NOC 1113 2017/07 to present. The duties listed in the letters DID NOT appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under NOC code selected. The letters of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with a number of main duties under NOC code selected. The letters of reference appear to demonstrate that PA DID NOT accumulate 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements."

The transition between NOC 1241 to 1113 was a promotion within the firm. and if my eligibility says "Not Met" in my GCMS notes why did they not reject me? I already sent webforms with the job description and duties for both my jobs on a letter head along with a letter from my manager late in December 2018.

Any advice?

Thank you
any news? Did you send extra documents?

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
What happened with your case?
Hi there! Almost 10 months in. Nothing happened with my case. I received a new set of GCMS notes this week and there hasn't been any movement since June of 2018. Never received an e-mail or anything from CIC. Last October I submitted additional documents without request to support my foreign work experience trying to speed my process along. I don't have much hope left. Just trying to forget about this for a while.

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
That is so bad news!! Have you tried to call any agent? I did twice and they told me my 6 months period ends 4th March, but my case will extend to Mid April (according to them) because my case is eligibility review required and security not started. However they told me.if i dont have any answer mid April, i should call them back and open a "case" as a complaining one. So they can move further. You could try that. What is your current status is eligibility, criminality ...etc?

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
That is so bad news!! Have you tried to call any agent? I did twice and they told me my 6 months period ends 4th March, but my case will extend to Mid April (according to them) because my case is eligibility review required and security not started. However they told me.if i dont have any answer mid April, i should call them back and open a "case" as a complaining one. So they can move further. You could try that. What is your current status is eligibility, criminality ...etc?
I called twice. The first time I was within the 6 month period, so they told me the same as you: "Can't do anything until the 6 month mark". The second time I called (about 7 months in) they just said that its still under review for eligibility and if they need anything from me, they will ask.

I think I'm still under eligibility review (according to the GCMS notes), but my latest note in there was a "PReVU verified" note, and according to some people, that means Security has started. So I honestly have no clue of what's going on.

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
I hope moves quickly your case. Dont lose hope because i have seen cases where ppr is sent after 12 months. Of course it is desesperating because most of cases are solved in 4months and we are the ones with long anxious wait :(. But we have still hope. What happened with your eligibility? What was wrong? I am.waiting my my gcms notes for next week to see what is going going. The agent only could tell me "review required" i dont know why!

Reactions: matper18

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
By the way do you think we should keep the funds for the whole period until us approuved? I am planning to move to another country and i dont know if it affects to take the money from my account

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
By the way do you think we should keep the funds for the whole period until us approuved? I am planning to move to another country and i dont know if it affects to take the money from my account
I would suggest leave the minimum funds in there, just in case they check...

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I hope moves quickly your case. Dont lose hope because i have seen cases where ppr is sent after 12 months. Of course it is desesperating because most of cases are solved in 4months and we are the ones with long anxious wait :(. But we have still hope. What happened with your eligibility? What was wrong? I am.waiting my my gcms notes for next week to see what is going going. The agent only could tell me "review required" i dont know why!
My eligibility review was because of my foreign work experience. Some of the time I'm claiming was working as a self-employed consultant, so at first I didn't provide enough documents to prove that I had worked all that time. Since then I have asked to most of my clients to provide me with letters stating what I did, for how many hours and how much I got paid for it.

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I think they might ask for an updated proof of funds once they make a decision on your file, or they might do that upon arrival in Canada as well... So you should plan for that.

Jan 31, 2019
Not yet, he did not get any response till now.

Well I am also an Immigration Consultant and I know this process is wrong. It depends on knowledge that they have. Everybody has put his nose into this business and ruining people's career. I can give you an advice on this and your problem can be solved. So, lets chat one to one.

Hi Mr. Preetsingh, I have a similar issue, can you please help me understand the next step to get this sorted.

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
I also provided an affidavit signed by my manager, that should have worked right? I left my first oragnization in 2014 and my manager signed afidavit last year in july.. can u please comment if this was the right approach?

185 days and counting.. wait is killing me now
Hi..did you get ppr?

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Just had a call with a CIC agent and he told me my application is still "under review" and that he can't do anything until April 5th ?!
I honestly did not understand that... the 6 months period end in February 20th... That means CIC just extended the deadline to April?! I'm pulling my hair here already....

AOR August 20th

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Just had a call with a CIC agent and he told me my application is still "under review" and that he can't do anything until April 5th ?!
I honestly did not understand that... the 6 months period end in February 20th... That means CIC just extended the deadline to April?! I'm pulling my hair here already....

AOR August 20th
What bothers me is that every application is so different from the other that you can't really estimate anything about it. My AOR is April 11th. I'm in a "Review required" status since a week after my AOR basically and no movement in my profile since June, 2018. So I could say you might be in for a long ride, or you might get lucky and get your file processed way faster. There's no right answer.