Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
P.s. i received my ppr email couple of days ago.

Reactions: Qbozz

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
What was your review for? I sent additional documents without request as well. I'm in review due to foreign work experience.
Same foreign work experience. I showed proof for more than 10 years of work experience in my primary noc. They missed a lot of my documents and were nit picking a lot. I went back to my employers and got new reference letters with more info, sent new letters of explanation, highlighted points in my contract etc with a marker so they wouldn't miss it lol. I attached all the email correspondence i had with all my employers to show the extent to which i had gone to collect documentation. Phew!

Reactions: matper18

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Same foreign work experience. I showed proof for more than 10 years of work experience in my primary noc. They missed a lot of my documents and were nit picking a lot. I went back to my employers and got new reference letters with more info, sent new letters of explanation, highlighted points in my contract etc with a marker so they wouldn't miss it lol. I attached all the email correspondence i had with all my employers to show the extent to which i had gone to collect documentation. Phew!
In my case, I didn't provide sufficient documentation to prove my work experience. I worked for 2.5 years for a company, and almost 2 years as a self-employed consultant. I initially sent them a letter from the company I worked for and some invoices from the companies I consulted at as well as a LOE. They didn't like that, as stated on a note from last June (April 11 AOR). Never had any updates on my profile since then, last set of GCMS notes I got are from January/2019. Last October I got a new letter from my previous employer, with more details. I also went to pretty much all of the companies I consulted at and got letters stating what I did there, when, for how many hours, and how much I got payed for it. I'm hoping this will help my case, because I'm 300+ days in and still checking for eligibility. I'm afraid my case will take more than a year to be completed.

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
In my case, I didn't provide sufficient documentation to prove my work experience. I worked for 2.5 years for a company, and almost 2 years as a self-employed consultant. I initially sent them a letter from the company I worked for and some invoices from the companies I consulted at as well as a LOE. They didn't like that, as stated on a note from last June (April 11 AOR). Never had any updates on my profile since then, last set of GCMS notes I got are from January/2019. Last October I got a new letter from my previous employer, with more details. I also went to pretty much all of the companies I consulted at and got letters stating what I did there, when, for how many hours, and how much I got payed for it. I'm hoping this will help my case, because I'm 300+ days in and still checking for eligibility. I'm afraid my case will take more than a year to be completed.
What about proof of payment for your services? Income tax papers, bank statements that show direct deposit ?

Angelwingz

Feb 12, 2019

Dear members,

I’m stuck at IP1... I just received my first set of notes since AOR dated July 6th, 2018 :

1/ Would you kindly advise if I will be able to send a separate signed and stamped jobs descriptions ? (In my country, employers policy is to deliver it separated, not included in the LOE)

2/ Is there anything more required by case analyst ?

I talked to an agent a few days ago and he suggested to wait for updates or instructions.

Surprisingly, he didn’t ask for additional documents while I was proposing this option !

Many thanks

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019

Dear members,

I’m stuck at IP1... I just received my first set of notes since AOR dated July 6th, 2018 :

1/ Would you kindly advise if I will be able to send a separate signed and stamped jobs descriptions ? (In my country, employers policy is to deliver it separated, not included in the LOE)

2/ Is there anything more required by case analyst ?

I talked to an agent a few days ago and he suggested to wait for updates or instructions.

Surprisingly, he didn’t ask for additional documents while I was proposing this option !

Many thanks
The Letter of Employment (LOE) mentioned here or the reference letter MUST include your job duties and description and at least 70 per cent must match with the job duties as stated in the lead of your primary NOC. So, in your case, as per http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=1226&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4 they should be on the lines of:
Main duties

Conference and event planners perform some or all of the following duties:

• Meet with trade and professional associations and other groups to promote and discuss conference, convention and trade show services
  • Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets and to review administrative procedures and progress of events
  • Co-ordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, conference and other facilities, catering, signage, displays, translation, special needs requirements, audio-visual equipment, printing and security
  • Organize registration of participants, prepare programs and promotional material, and publicize events
  • Plan entertainment and social gatherings for participants
  • Hire, train and supervise support staff required for events
  • Ensure compliance with required by-laws
  • Negotiate contracts for services, approve suppliers' invoices, maintain financial records, review final billing submitted to clients for events and prepare reports.
If your employer sends it separately, make sure it is signed, stamped, printed on their official letterhead and write an explanation letter noting why it is so. If you have any email correspondence about this with your employer, save it as a pdf and include it in your submission. Use a CSE web form to send your documents. Very rarely will they ask you to send them esp if the file is under review. Don't expect them to be proactive :)

Qbozz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
The Letter of Employment (LOE) mentioned here or the reference letter MUST include your job duties and description and at least 70 per cent must match with the job duties as stated in the lead of your primary NOC. So, in your case, as per http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=1226&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4 they should be on the lines of:
Main duties

Conference and event planners perform some or all of the following duties:

• Meet with trade and professional associations and other groups to promote and discuss conference, convention and trade show services
  • Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets and to review administrative procedures and progress of events
  • Co-ordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, conference and other facilities, catering, signage, displays, translation, special needs requirements, audio-visual equipment, printing and security
  • Organize registration of participants, prepare programs and promotional material, and publicize events
  • Plan entertainment and social gatherings for participants
  • Hire, train and supervise support staff required for events
  • Ensure compliance with required by-laws
  • Negotiate contracts for services, approve suppliers' invoices, maintain financial records, review final billing submitted to clients for events and prepare reports.
If your employer sends it separately, make sure it is signed, stamped, printed on their official letterhead and write an explanation letter noting why it is so. If you have any email correspondence about this with your employer, save it as a pdf and include it in your submission. Use a CSE web form to send your documents. Very rarely will they ask you to send them esp if the file is under review. Don't expect them to be proactive :)
I was in a similar situation. I have since submitted CSE with duties and have an AOR of June 11th. I was looking at your timeline and noticed that your AOR was after mine and that you have already received PPR. How did you prompt them to look at your file after you raised the CSE with duties?

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi Guys, i received an email today which i am assuming is the Golden Email by CIC

Dear XXXX,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

Now i understand that they are asking me to submit my documents to the below address which is in OTTAWA, as i applied as an Inland applicant. But right now i am vacationing in my backhome INDIA, and i have only 30 days to submit my passport.

It also states that,
· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

So i replied the email regarding my current location, but i dont know how long will they take to reply me back. I know they will ask me to submit my documents in VFS Global which takes care of Canadian Visas in my city, but i dont have any letter from CIC to prove that i have to submit it there.

what if CIC reply to my email after 15-20 days? in that case it'll be a problem for me to do anything.

PLEASE HELP !!
Congratulations! that s the much awaited golden mail. If you can , do send to Ottawa, if not you can send to a nearby VO. This thing is universal. I believe you can submit anywhere...they ll see it in their system. Goodluck!

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
I was in a similar situation. I have since submitted CSE with duties and have an AOR of June 11th. I was looking at your timeline and noticed that your AOR was after mine and that you have already received PPR. How did you prompt them to look at your file after you raised the CSE with duties?
Sorry, just saw this.
I ordered another set of gcms notes a week after I'd sent them the paperwork. Then, about 2-3 weeks after that (and before I'd received my notes), i sent some more documents (my job contract was extended). No movement for a week or so and then I received a ghost update. Called them and was told eligibility was recommended pass. Recd ppr email about 4 days after that phone call.

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
Also raised another cse around the 6.5 month mark asking about the status and just received a generic reply. Didn't address any of the questions I'd asked.

shehzad_7866

Jul 30, 2014
Hello Guys,

I finally got my PR golden email and i can't tell you how much happy i am, after the wait of nearly a year, i finally got it.
i want to thank everyone on this forum for providing me with every kind of help that you have given me.

Below is the timeline of my application. (Express Entry : CEC)

Created my Express Entry Profile with 459 points : 27th January 2018
Invitation to apply : 7th February 2018
Submitted my documents with application : 23rd February
Medicals Passed : within 1 week
Criminality Passed : withing 3-4 Months
Eligibility : review required and was stuck like that for a very long period since June.
Security : Not started and reflected the same on 1st GCMS notes ordered in November.

Got the Golden Email on 15th February 2019

So it took nearly 1 full year. It took a bit of time due to Eligibility. but Nevertheless, i am happy now.

I want to wish everyone of you a very good luck and please be patient, You will WIN for sure :)