+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

AbuMalik

Star Member
Dec 11, 2008
Dear Albertagoverner,

Thank You very much for clarifying, I appreciate it Sir !!

Albertagoverner said:
AbuMalik said:
Hi All,

There are many Canadian visa offices across the US like Buffalo, Detroit, Los Angeles, Seattle, Washington D.C ..

I have seen many posts for the Buffalo office, does anyone have any idea which one is better ??

Appreciating your help.

Thanks
Dear Abu Malik

Only Buffalo, New York consulate process Permanent resident visa applications. rest all consulates are for temporary visas like. student permit, work permit, tourist, working Holiday or BUNAC related Programs.

kaynyk

Jan 8, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
fineDude_123 said:
Hi,
I received invitation to apply to CIC on 31 Jan 2009. On Invitation letter second page bottom they have mentioned conditions under which they will withdraw nomination. Can some one help me understand that? They have mentioned in case of emplyment status change from employer from whom you had applied for nominatin changes,they willl withdraw.
please clarify those lines
Dear fineDude_123

Its all about the demand and supply rule. In sep, oct months they provided Nomination certificate to people who just provided current employer's I 797 (Notice of Action). Now they are becoming quality concious as they are recieving more and more applications. The 2nd page in your packet means that In case if you are out of status after the time you applied for Alberta PNP then they will withdraw the Nomination. Means let's say Today you are working for Reddy Technologies Inc who filed for your H1 transfer from any other company whom petition was originally approved and you have pay stubs and everything from Reddy technologies and you got Nomination certificate and after 2 months of getting certificate USCIS denied the Reddy's petition for transfer after 2-3 RFE's then they will withdraw your Nomination as you have no status now. To be more clear look at example below:

Let's say:

Your H1 got approved with "Hyderabad Business Solutions" in 2008 March right!
In sep 2008, "Reddy technologies Inc" filed for H1 transfer and got reciept of Notice right!
You start working for reddy and transfer application is in USCIS process and you got 2 RFE's one by one.

Meanwhile, In dec 2008 you heared about Alberta PNP program and applied for that in January 2009 after pre assessment and everything.

In Feb 2009 Alberta sent you nomination certificate.

In March 2009 USCIS denied H1 transfer petition filed by Reddy Technologies because reddy couldn't reply your last RFE which was about reddy's company profile, work orders, Finacial statements etc.

Then this PNP nomination will be withdrawn as you have no status.
I enjoi qoutes about "Reddy Technologies"...Looking forward to more on that.

But in one of the Alberta H1-B Web seminar that I attended on Jan 14, the person had told that once nomination is received if a person goes out of status still the application process will continue. But you have to inform them about it. I am not sure how does it matter to them if you lose your Visa status, after all you are applying for canada to move there once your visa is duration is over. I would suggest you check the helpline on this.

"If you have any questions, please contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service; toll free in Alberta at 1-877-427-6419 and outside of Alberta at 1-780-427-6419 or email us at immigration.info@gov.ab.ca"

Maybe all the H1 folks are flooding for Alberta AINP these days, so they are making rules stricter.

AbuMalik

Star Member
Dec 11, 2008
As most from South Asia origin, we know we have multiplicity of languages like hindi, urdu, tamil, telugu and so on. However, most of us are more familiar with the English language than our own native language.

In this case, is it better to mention that our native language is English on the immigration document or the local language ??

Can anyone advise, what you guys are opting for ???

Best Regards

Abu

A

Albertagoverner

Albertagoverner said:
fineDude_123 said:
Hi,
I received invitation to apply to CIC on 31 Jan 2009. On Invitation letter second page bottom they have mentioned conditions under which they will withdraw nomination. Can some one help me understand that? They have mentioned in case of emplyment status change from employer from whom you had applied for nominatin changes,they willl withdraw.
Dear fineDude_123

Its all about the demand and supply rule. In sep, oct months they provided Nomination certificate to people who just provided current employer's I 797 (Notice of Action). Now they are becoming quality concious as they are recieving more and more applications. The 2nd page in your packet means that In case if you are out of status after the time you applied for Alberta PNP then they will withdraw the Nomination. Means let's say Today you are working for Reddy Technologies Inc who filed for your H1 transfer from any other company whom petition was originally approved and you have pay stubs and everything from Reddy technologies and you got Nomination certificate and after 2 months of getting certificate USCIS denied the Reddy's petition for transfer after 2-3 RFE's then they will withdraw your Nomination as you have no status now. To be more clear look at example below:

Let's say:

In sep 2008, "Reddy technologies Inc" filed for H1 transfer and got reciept of Notice right!
You start working for reddy and transfer application is in USCIS process and you got 2 RFE's one by one.

Meanwhile, In dec 2008 you heared about Alberta PNP program and applied for that in January 2009 after pre assessment and everything.

In March 2009 USCIS denied H1 transfer petition filed by Reddy Technologies because reddy couldn't reply your last RFE which was about reddy's company profile, work orders, Finacial statements etc.

Hello All Folks:

I think one who recieved the packet on 31st January, only he should call AINP. Please do not call AINP for your anxieties. Do not make thier life hell. If they feel any document is needed, they will call you. Otherwise sit back and relax. Let them process efficiently all the files. If you keep asking stupid enquiries they will get more confuse okay, Becuase you H1B's are everytime thinking about H1B, transfer, I 140, status, paystub..... and all these topics, they are not so much thinking about these things all the time. So just sit back relax and let them process. NO TELEPHONE ENQUIRIES TO OFFICE. IF THEY NEED ANYTHING THEY HAVE YOUR E-MAIL AND PHONE. Unnecessary phone calls will delay your process. If you see they have stopped emailing answers in January 2009, just because of thousands of emails..Okay. If you have applied sit back..relax and wait.

A

Albertagoverner

AbuMalik said:
Hello Gurus,

On the ABPNP 003, there is a question that is as below:

Industry and Association standards required and obtained -

Journeyperson Certification
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
College and Associations of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA)
etc ..
Other standards required and Obtained (specify):

I am bit confused on this question, do we need to mention anything about our education ?

Did anyone go through this one, kindly shed some light please

Thanks

Hello All Folks:

I think one who recieved the packet on 31st January, only he should call AINP. Please do not call AINP for your anxieties. Do not make thier life hell. If they feel any document is needed, they will call you. Otherwise sit back and relax. Let them process efficiently all the files. If you keep asking stupid enquiries they will get more confuse okay, Becuase you H1B's are everytime thinking about H1B, transfer, I 140, status, paystub..... and all these topics, they are not so much thinking about these things all the time. So just sit back relax and let them process. NO TELEPHONE ENQUIRIES TO OFFICE. IF THEY NEED ANYTHING THEY HAVE YOUR E-MAIL AND PHONE. Unnecessary phone calls will delay your process. If you see they have stopped emailing answers in January 2009, just because of thousands of emails..Okay. If you have applied sit back..relax and wait.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
"A first language (also mother tongue, native language, arterial language, or L1) is the language a human being learns from birth."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_language

If you fall in this category I guess you can mention that your native language is English ...

AbuMalik said:
As most from South Asia origin, we know we have multiplicity of languages like hindi, urdu, tamil, telugu and so on. However, most of us are more familiar with the English language than our own native language.

In this case, is it better to mention that our native language is English on the immigration document or the local language ??

Can anyone advise, what you guys are opting for ???

Best Regards

Abu

koolkarmaguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2010
Nomination.....
12/29/2011
AOR Received.
June 27 2012
Med's Request
June 4 2012
Med's Done....
June 29 2012
Interview........
none. In-process on May 23, 2013.
Passport Req..
September 17 2013
I agree with AlbertaGoverner.. People.. please don't bomb their mail box show some restraint..read through posts..use the search button here or forums elsewhere. most of the questions are not impossible situations, senior members and other members here have responded well. Thank you!

If you still are causing chaos with your bombings..here are some possible consequences..
If you are IT and related.. you are more prone to be affected with delays in processing your application and possible rejection. (rumor says..)
You also take fucking curse from more deserving non-IT guys like me..who get delayed..due to your most insane fucking ridiculous questions. (period) and also thereby reduce chances for your fellow reddy style software guys!

tk it ezie!

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
I was able to talk to one of the provincial nominee officers over the phone today and she said that as long as you were in H1B status when you applied for the H1B stream and eventually got nominated, there's nothing to worry about your nomination if you lose your H1B status in the US the moment you apply to CIC.

In simple words, it means...it's Canada and not US.

I hope this clarifies the issues on H1B out-of-status.

Thanks!

maykap

Dec 5, 2008
My pre-assessment application was approved on 9th Jan and I sent in my AINP application for strategic recruitment stream to Alberta after filling in all the forms along with the supporting documents and my invitation letter , however I have not received a file number as of yet, my application was received by by AINP one week ago on 28th of January 2009. I had a question, I have sent across all the copies of the supporting documents to you along with the application forms however I did not notarize the photocopy of my passport and my wife's passport, can anyone please let me know if they require notarized copies of the passport and any other documents if so is it ok to send those across later on , is anyone else here who face the same problem. Would appreciate suggestions. Thanks

A

Albertagoverner

maykap said:
My pre-assessment application was approved on 9th Jan and I sent in my AINP application for strategic recruitment stream to Alberta after filling in all the forms along with the supporting documents and my invitation letter , however I have not received a file number as of yet, my application was received by by AINP one week ago on 28th of January 2009. I had a question, I have sent across all the copies of the supporting documents to you along with the application forms however I did not notarize the photocopy of my passport and my wife's passport, can anyone please let me know if they require notarized copies of the passport and any other documents if so is it ok to send those across later on , is anyone else here who face the same problem. Would appreciate suggestions. Thanks
No Problem at all. They will request you to attest the wife's passport. This is very basic thing that: If you forgot to do something or somehow missed any process any document, they will surely request you and give you the time to provide that. Don't even call AINP for this question. Let them process your certificate. You will get it.

maykap

Dec 5, 2008
Thanks your reply ws reassuring , but before I saw your reply I had emailed them already, thanks for your response though, i will wait for them to get back and the docs if they require anything from my end.

Albertagoverner said:
maykap said:
No Problem at all. They will request you to attest the wife's passport. This is very basic thing that: If you forgot to do something or somehow missed any process any document, they will surely request you and give you the time to provide that. Don't even call AINP for this question. Let them process your certificate. You will get it.

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
hello,
what is the last number to get a AINP certificate. this particular forum used to be for this purpose but now seems to have other info than the certificate timeline.

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
Albertagoverner said:
fineDude_123 said:
Hi,
Dear fineDude_123

Let's say:

Therefore, It is highly recemonded to people whose H1 transfer is in process to apply once everything has done. If you have H1B stamped and working for same employer that is the Best situation to apply. In case One H1B is in process and you expect the result within a month or soon then Definitely, One should apply after he has Notice I 797 with approval. Becuase it is risky to apply for Alberta H1B PNP while transfer application is in process. It is better to apply for FSW while H1B transfer is in process and once you recieve the approval of transfer then apply for Alberta Nomination.
Lol Like you Hyderabad Tech and Reddy Tech comapny examples :)

Feb 4, 2009
geniuineresource said:

I would like to caution All AINP H1B applicants soliciting advise on this forum to
also talk to AINP Hotline directly before taking any advise on this forum
at face value. I have always consulted this hotline several times before applying
and even after getting nominated. They have been very helpful and are right source to seek.
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/campaigns/h1b.html

"If you have any questions, please contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service; toll free in Alberta at 1-877-427-6419 and outside of Alberta at 1-780-427-6419 or email us at immigration.info@gov.ab.ca"
One more suggestion, applicants are requested go through this entire thread discussion dating 7
- 8 months back.
Seniors, veterans have already discussed and can answer many of your
questions. AINP requests applicants to refrain from calling only to ask on the status of the
application only... but the applicant is welcome (and should) to call and discuss on other
questions, doubts
that can have serious direct or indirect ramifications to AINP and CIC process.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/pdf/pub/fraud-english.pdf this can be anologus while seeking unsolicited advise as well... good luck ...

maykap

Dec 5, 2008
Hi
I had a question. What all documents do you need to notarize before sending to AINP, is it just the passport copies and eductaional qualification docs(degree,marksheets) asmentioned in the application form or do you have to get even the technical certifications/experience letters notarized also. Would appreciate anysuggestions / prompt responses.
Thx