+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
I notarized docs they asked for in the supporting doc checklist: passports, degree in home language, certified translation, and education and technical certifications. I figured they will be satisfied with copies of ref letters so did not certify those.

A

Albertagoverner

felix31 said:
I notarized docs they asked for in the supporting doc checklist: passports, degree in home language, certified translation, and education and technical certifications. I figured they will be satisfied with copies of ref letters so did not certify those.
If you notarized documents you are the best, If you didn't then they will request this. But case process will NOT stop for this reason.

maykap

Dec 5, 2008
Albertagoverner said:
felix31 said:
If you notarized documents you are the best, If you didn't then they will request this. But case process will NOT stop for this reason.
Thanks you guys..I mentioned before I didnt send the notarize docs earlier, based on your recommendation will only send the notarized copies of the educational docs/tech certificates and passport when they ask for it. Btw Felix31 has your case been approved by AINP already?

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
[/quote]

Thanks you guys..I mentioned before I didnt send the notarize docs earlier, based on your recommendation will only send the notarized copies of the educational docs/tech certificates and passport when they ask for it. Btw Felix31 has your case been approved by AINP already?
[/quote]

Not yet,

here is my timeline,
dec 3, 08 e-mailed pre-assessment docs
dec 4, 08 got confirmation
jan 25, 09 got invitation packet
feb 06, 09 mailed complete application packet
feb 09, 09 will be delivered
I estimate, it will be around 6-8 weeks to generate file number and another 6-8 weeks for actual approval (hopefully).

BTW, I did not certify reference letters as they did not ask for that. So, If they need them certified, or anything else, they will ask for it.

fineDude_123

Feb 4, 2009
hello,
Is this note only in my case ? second page botton small font note paragraph. I asked another person for whom its there. Could please look at your documents. I feel this is general message.

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
fineDude_123 said:
hello,
Is this note only in my case ? second page botton small font note paragraph. I asked another person for whom its there. Could please look at your documents. I feel this is general message.
I guess that is the standard thing for everyone. I saw that paragraph on my application as well. But I dont see a reason to get all upset over it. Hopefully we can hold on to our jobs till we get into CIC step. Lets say another 6 months...

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
What document are you referring to here? I dont see any small font note on AINP form 009...

fineDude_123 said:
hello,

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
Hi

I sent all the certificates along with the invitation letter. they received it on jan 24. Can somebody tell me when should I get confirmation/file number in Email. Somebdy was saying i should get it in 2 weeks but I thinks 2 weeks are over but I still donot have a file number.

Thank is advance!!

A

Albertagoverner

Mike053 said:
Hi

I sent all the certificates along with the invitation letter. they received it on jan 24. Can somebody tell me when should I get confirmation/file number in Email. Somebdy was saying i should get it in 2 weeks but I thinks 2 weeks are over but I still donot have a file number.

Thank is advance!!
We also have been posting in few other posts as well. Once more: Please allow 45-50 Days for recieving email containing file number and unfortunately Alberta Office doesn't acknowledge the reciept of Fedex-UPS mail packets.

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
@Albertagov,

what do you mean by that? ...."does not acknowledge the receipt of Fedex-UPS packets"

I just got delivery conf for my packet. I know it will be quite some time to get the file number and I am impatient but not stressed. :) :)

A

Albertagoverner

felix31 said:
@Albertagov,

what do you mean by that? ...."does not acknowledge the receipt of Fedex-UPS packets"

I just got delivery conf for my packet. I know it will be quite some time to get the file number and I am impatient but not stressed. :) :)
That means that the moment they recieve your packet they will not send you any kind of notification saying that "that we have recieved your packet". They will only send you email containing file number while they will open your application packet and start filling all document, details in thier Database. I hope this helps..

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
As I have mentioned several times before that AINP recieved my packet on Dec 31st 2008 .... Its Feb 09, still haven't got my file #. Just wanted to confirm if anyone who sent their docs after me and have recieved their file number already??

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Don't worry. All of us are anxiously looking at these threads as regularly as others. And I am sure we all will post when we hear of our file number.
sirsmak said:
As I have mentioned several times before that AINP recieved my packet on Dec 31st 2008 .... Its Feb 09, still haven't got my file #. Just wanted to confirm if anyone who sent their docs after me and have recieved their file number already??

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Latest file number to get nomination is 517

poppyjml said:
I just got my nomination today =). I'm in NOC 2171

my file no is 0517

My timeline is:
Sent pre-assessment - Nov. 2
Preassessment approval received - Dec 5 (dated Nov. 19)
Alberta received application - Dec. 15
File Number emailed - Jan. 9
AINP approval received - Feb 9 (dated Jan 21)

Good Luck to us all!