+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNM Evaluation report with ICAs

manpreet.tech

May 3, 2014
ICAS or University of Toronto. I would recommend these two because of my experience with them.
I see you applied from both UOT and ICAS.
Do they both evaluated same like equivalent to 3 yrs Diploma?
Also , if I have to choose one ,which one you recommend ,which one is more straightforward , fast and easy, UOT or ICAS ?
Please advise. Thanks

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I see you applied from both UOT and ICAS.
Do they both evaluated same like equivalent to 3 yrs Diploma?
Also , if I have to choose one ,which one you recommend ,which one is more straightforward , fast and easy, UOT or ICAS ?
Please advise. Thanks
Yes, both of them assessed my study as 3 years Diploma.
I would recommend UofT, because i am sure they will assess GNM as 3 years of study, However, I have heard ICAS evaluate GNM as two yeras also.
Also, I used ICAS because I applied for it before UofT. As, ICAS was taking longer so I applied for UofT. UofT take less time comparably to ICAS.

manpreet.tech

May 3, 2014
Yes, both of them assessed my study as 3 years Diploma.
I would recommend UofT, because i am sure they will assess GNM as 3 years of study, However, I have heard ICAS evaluate GNM as two yeras also.
Also, I used ICAS because I applied for it before UofT. As, ICAS was taking longer so I applied for UofT. UofT take less time comparably to ICAS.

Thanks for info but it’s confusing now. You mentioned you got from both then Why are you saying you “heard” that They give two years? Are you sure you got from both and got 3 yrs equivalent?

London2020

Apr 15, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have done GNM nursing from India and received my ECA evaluation from WES which was a waste as they consider GNM as a hospitality course. I asked a few people if other organizations would be beneficial and I came to know that UT, IQAS and ICAS are the ones who evaluate GNM degree as 3 years diploma course.

My question to all is which organization process time is easy and faster. I know WES took a long time as I had to back and forth send the ddocuments. Also, which organization accepts the documents sent by "you" the applicant (A sealed envelope with College and University stamp) and not the university. I brought the sealed documents from the university with their stamp along with me when I returned from India with me.

I would really appreciate people helping me from their busy schedule.
ThankYou

Amari.09

Jan 9, 2020
Thanks very much for immediate response. Did you applied to university for sending documents or to the nursing council?
They

They gave me 25 days time to confirm whether they sent it or not. I am not sure, but, as far as I know they take 25-40 days to send the documents.
I applied for ICES and how long does it take for pnrc to send official documents to ICES?
Also is there any contact information for pnrc if I wanted to contact them directly?
Lastly does pnrc offer rush service where it may speed up the waiting time?

bhupy

Jun 12, 2020
chandigarh
Hello dear, Yes I have done GNM from haryana and I have applied for evaluation at IQAS it will take longer than WES but it is worth it. IQAS will evaluate GNM equal to 3 years post secondary canadian diploma (it says on their website and i also know some other GNM people who did it through IQAS. WES only consider the GNM as 3 years hospital study and training which is not useful. message me if need more help. I applied for my assessment at IQAS in August.
hello
Hello I received email form IQAS that they have received my file, but there is a problem they are asking for annual marks sheet which my university have already sent. Moreover I did GNM from Haryana and my university issued me the annual marks sheets and Nursing board issued the Diploma. Now IQAS want the annual marks sheets sent by the nursing board. I contacted them they said they only deal with registration and Diploma not with annual marksheet. very confusing situation.
hello, have u received your IQAS report? I also want to apply for ECA.

bhupy

Jun 12, 2020
chandigarh
Hello dear, Yes I have done GNM from haryana and I have applied for evaluation at IQAS it will take longer than WES but it is worth it. IQAS will evaluate GNM equal to 3 years post secondary canadian diploma (it says on their website and i also know some other GNM people who did it through IQAS. WES only consider the GNM as 3 years hospital study and training which is not useful. message me if need more help. I applied for my assessment at IQAS in August.
Hello, have received yr ECA from IQAS?

bhupy

Jun 12, 2020
chandigarh
If you can wait for few more days I will explain you my result from IQAS I applied for my GNM in August and my application is nearly done. It takes about 3-4 months from IQAS. In my case it was bit longer because of my university mistake.
Hello, have u received ur ECA report from IQAS? plz, help me to apply eca.