+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNM Evaluation report with ICAs

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
Hello .. could you tell me I need to go university or to college for transcripts.. pls reply . I m worried abt that thing

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
Hello dear readers, could you please help me to know which one is better wes ,ICAS or any other . I wanna evaluate my GNM from Punjab. In case of Wes I heard that they are quick but its not worth it as they consider GNM as hospital training something. Is there someone who did it through ICAS or IQAS and what they got considered GNM as ? Thank you .
Helllo could you help me plsss

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
Heo dear colu
Hello Friends, I did GNM (3 years General Nursing Diploma ) & then B.Sc Nursing ( 2 Years Post Basic) from India, Can anyone suggest me what will be the WES Result regarding Canadian equivalency ? Plz guide me...
[/QUOTEhello dear could you help me pls

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
Hi Dear sorry for late reply.
First of all you need to apply on IQAS website and pay the fee, there will be from on your portal which will have the list of documents needs to be sent to them also you need to sign it and fill it and upload into your portal, then you need to download your transcripts request form from the website then fill all your details and go to your college and Nursing board and tell them to send your transcripts to IQAS, your college will need to send your practical hours and other examination transcripts and your nursing board have to send transcripts of your mark sheets. My study is from from Haryana and I live in Punjab my husband helped me to guide he has good knowledge. Let me know if you need more help
Regards
Mam I have done nursing from Punjab . I need to go college or university or both I have done gnm and post basic nursing

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Hello .. could you tell me I need to go university or to college for transcripts.. pls reply . I m worried abt that thing
HI I AM DOING MY ICAS FROM ANDRA NURSING PLACE. I DID ONLY FROM DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION. ONLY DIPLOMA AND MARK LIST.DOCUMENTS COURIERED AND JUST DELIVERED TO ICAS YESTERDAY. EARLY TO GET UPDATES,

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
HI I AM DONE FROM ANDRA. ONLY SENT DOCUMENTS FROM DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT. ONLY MARK LIST AND DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE. jUST DELIVERED to icas yesterday. No updates yet.

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
Yes ices will provide you two credentials .. bt the thing is they will take time . I also applied with it and my application is stuck somewhere.. that's why I m saying to you pls opt for iQAS.. .bcz it will also provide to you two credentials..

Amari.09

Jan 9, 2020
Yes ices will provide you two credentials .. bt the thing is they will take time . I also applied with it and my application is stuck somewhere.. that's why I m saying to you pls opt for iQAS.. .bcz it will also provide to you two credentials..
Hi for IQAS Processing time is longer than others. If you have done your post basic nursing then wes is better. My cousin had done his evaluation from wes within 2 months .

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
If we provide our transcripts to iQAS with the help of true copy then it will take less time. And the other thing is why I m not going with Wes is that this body will provide only degree bt I need two or more credentials.