+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNM Evaluation report with ICAs

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Yes I got report from Icas.diploma from india

What was the result? Is it stating 3 year diploma or 2 year diploma? Also, how much was the processing time for the assessment?
Please reply at the earliest convenience.

Thank you!

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
I have applied through IQAS for my assessment of GNM. does anyone has experience with IQAS
PLEASE REPLY THANKS IN ADVANCE

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
No I don’t. I applied from ICAS and University of Toronto. For both I got my diploma assessed as Three year diploma. But i have heard that IQAS is also beneficial for GNM applicants.

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
No I don’t. I applied from ICAS and University of Toronto. For both I got my diploma assessed as Three year diploma. But i have heard that IQAS is also beneficial for GNM applicants.
Yes it is beneficial for GNM from India. They recognise GNM equal to 3 years post secondary Diploma of Canada. I will update you guys if i receive any update on my application. Its been 3 months since I sent my application.

Regards.

Nov 3, 2019
cscvac visa
Mon, Nov 4, 11:01 AM (5 days ago)

to me

CONGRATULATION!!!

Your application has been approved by the Canadian Immigration & Citizenship. Also, we have received your visa fee payment of C$600 by your employer. Kindly check the attached file for more information and contact the appointed immigration officer in your country (Mr. Molsberry) to guide you and complete your visa procurement process in the Canadian Embassy there in your country. mr. molsberry works with the canadian embassy in bangladesh and india and presentyly in india. kindly contact him.

NOTE: You are to make payment for the processing fee and transfer of your file to your country and this payment has to be made in your country through the appointed immigration representative (Mr. Molsberry). He has provided you with the below account details for the payment of the processing fee and transfer charges. This payment has to be made by you according to our conversation with your company with reference to the terms and condition of your employment and visa procurement.

PROCESSING FEE: 15, 500BDT

TRANSFER CHARGES: 11, 500BDT

TOTAL: Rs.27, 000

Account Name: TRUST ENTERPRISE

Account No. : 4017 798185 000

Bank Name: AB BANK LIMITED

BRACH: ISLAMPUR ROAD DHAKA

Amount : 27,000/-BDT

Check the attached file for the contact details of the Appointed Immigration Representative (Mr. Molsberry) and the transfer payment receipt made by your company for your visa fee payment. Kindly contact Mr. Molsberry and forward the below information to him

1. International passport copy

2. Payment receipt of your processing fee and transfer charges you made in the account details provided to you above

3. Receipt of the payment made by your company (check the attached file for the payment receipt of your visa fee made by your company)

4. Immigration & citizenship approval attached to this mail

Regards

Ms. Mary

Immigration & Citizenship

2 Attachments

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
cscvac visa
Mon, Nov 4, 11:01 AM (5 days ago)

to me

CONGRATULATION!!!

Your application has been approved by the Canadian Immigration & Citizenship. Also, we have received your visa fee payment of C$600 by your employer. Kindly check the attached file for more information and contact the appointed immigration officer in your country (Mr. Molsberry) to guide you and complete your visa procurement process in the Canadian Embassy there in your country. mr. molsberry works with the canadian embassy in bangladesh and india and presentyly in india. kindly contact him.

NOTE: You are to make payment for the processing fee and transfer of your file to your country and this payment has to be made in your country through the appointed immigration representative (Mr. Molsberry). He has provided you with the below account details for the payment of the processing fee and transfer charges. This payment has to be made by you according to our conversation with your company with reference to the terms and condition of your employment and visa procurement.

PROCESSING FEE: 15, 500BDT

TRANSFER CHARGES: 11, 500BDT

TOTAL: Rs.27, 000

Account Name: TRUST ENTERPRISE

Account No. : 4017 798185 000

Bank Name: AB BANK LIMITED

BRACH: ISLAMPUR ROAD DHAKA

Amount : 27,000/-BDT

Check the attached file for the contact details of the Appointed Immigration Representative (Mr. Molsberry) and the transfer payment receipt made by your company for your visa fee payment. Kindly contact Mr. Molsberry and forward the below information to him

1. International passport copy

2. Payment receipt of your processing fee and transfer charges you made in the account details provided to you above

3. Receipt of the payment made by your company (check the attached file for the payment receipt of your visa fee made by your company)

4. Immigration & citizenship approval attached to this mail

Regards

Ms. Mary

Immigration & Citizenship

2 Attachments
Hello

this approval is for which visa?