+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNM Evaluation report with ICAs

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
They
Hello bro! Please tell how long will PNRC take to send my transcripts to CES? I applied today.
They gave me 25 days time to confirm whether they sent it or not. I am not sure, but, as far as I know they take 25-40 days to send the documents.

Amari.09

Jan 9, 2020
College diploma( Three years). It’s equivalent to bechelor’s degree.
I am confused because WES didn't give me a satisfactory response regarding my GNM 3.5yrs from punjab. Will a ICES be more beneficial than a WES for me?

Amari.09

Jan 9, 2020
Has anyone done a ICES for GNM from punjab at bcit in burnaby?
What documents are required to do this?
Thanks in advance

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I am confused because WES didn't give me a satisfactory response regarding my GNM 3.5yrs from punjab. Will a ICES be more beneficial than a WES for me?
For me it was beneficial because they assessed my study as Three year diploma. But, i have also heard that some people get it only for two years. I would suggest university of Toronto. Rest, its up to you. They always assess GNM for three years. Good luck

Amari.09

Jan 9, 2020
For me it was beneficial because they assessed my study as Three year diploma. But, i have also heard that some people get it only for two years. I would suggest university of Toronto. Rest, its up to you. They always assess GNM for three years. Good luck
Thank you so much. Is it equivalent to bachelor's degree.What did you get exact on your report.

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Thank you so much. Is it equivalent to bachelor's degree.What did you get exact on your report.
Yes it is equivalent to bachelor’ s degree as per CIC website. My report from ICAS said ‘three years diploma”. That’s the report i used for my PR application.

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello you should have seen some videos on YouTube regarding GNM ECA from Wes
Wes only consider GNM as 3and half year hospital it’s a waste of time getting Wes of GNM. I heard that IQAS is best for GNM as they consider it 3 years post secondary diploma.

Amari.09

Jan 9, 2020
Hello you should have seen some videos on YouTube regarding GNM ECA from Wes
Wes only consider GNM as 3and half year hospital it’s a waste of time getting Wes of GNM. I heard that IQAS is best for GNM as they consider it 3 years post secondary diploma.
Thank you its true i already waste money and time for wes which is not useful.

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Thank you its true i already waste money and time for wes which is not useful.
If you can wait for few more days I will explain you my result from IQAS I applied for my GNM in August and my application is nearly done. It takes about 3-4 months from IQAS. In my case it was bit longer because of my university mistake.

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Yes it is equivalent to bachelor’ s degree as per CIC website. My report from ICAS said ‘three years diploma”. That’s the report i used for my PR application.
Hello dear Did you apply for PR through express entry as Nurse?

Amari.09

Jan 9, 2020
If you can wait for few more days I will explain you my result from IQAS I applied for my GNM in August and my application is nearly done. It takes about 3-4 months from IQAS. In my case it was bit longer because of my university mistake.
Sure i will wait