+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNM Evaluation report with ICAs

Amari.09

Jan 9, 2020
For me it was beneficial because they assessed my study as Three year diploma. But, i have also heard that some people get it only for two years. I would suggest university of Toronto. Rest, its up to you. They always assess GNM for three years. Good luck
Hello sorry to ask you again do have any idea about processing time of university of toronto.

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hello sorry to ask you again do have any idea about processing time of university of toronto.
I started my application on April 14,2019 and they finalized the report by Oct 2nd. University of Toronto received the documents from Punjab nursing council on July 2nd and same day they started reviewing my documents. it was according to my application. I hope it will help.Good luck!

Reactions: Shivanitoor

Amari.09

Jan 9, 2020
I started my application on April 14,2019 and they finalized the report by Oct 2nd. University of Toronto received the documents from Punjab nursing council on July 2nd and same day they started reviewing my documents. it was according to my application. I hope it will help.Good luck!
Thank you
Do we need to send documents from college and ICAS is same as UT

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Its not mandatory, but you can request your college also, if you want. Once you do the application, they will let you know if the documents are required from your education institute as well.

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello everyone

I want to update you guys that I have received result of my assessment from IQAS today (not physical report but downloaded online while using a trick). IQAS have evaluated my GNM as Canadian 3 years post secondary diploma with focus in nursing and midwifery. I started the process in August 2019.

Reactions: Shivanitoor

ImeneB

Nov 9, 2019
hello dear, I am registred nurse and I studied 3 and I applied in ICAS , I am waiting for my report, I am worried about the result, can you please tell us what you get as report, thank you

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
hello dear, I am registred nurse and I studied 3 and I applied in ICAS , I am waiting for my report, I am worried about the result, can you please tell us what you get as report, thank you
College diploma( Three years)

Reactions: sorb

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
ICAS or University of Toronto. I would recommend these two because of my experience with them.

sorb

Dec 12, 2019
Hello bro! Please tell how long will PNRC take to send my transcripts to CES? I applied today.
hello sir how are you? please sir help me you send transcript from PNRC only my number 00918427264486 i want to speak with you something thank you