+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNM Evaluation report with ICAs

loyalsimon

Jul 7, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have done GNM nursing from India and received my ECA evaluation from WES which was a waste as they consider GNM as a hospitality course. I asked a few people if other organizations would be beneficial and I came to know that UT, IQAS and ICAS are the ones who evaluate GNM degree as 3 years diploma course.

My question to all is which organization process time is easy and faster. I know WES took a long time as I had to back and forth send the ddocuments. Also, which organization accepts the documents sent by "you" the applicant (A sealed envelope with College and University stamp) and not the university. I brought the sealed documents from the university with their stamp along with me when I returned from India with me.

I would really appreciate people helping me from their busy schedule.
ThankYou
You mentioned you got from both then Why are you saying you “heard” that They give two years?

loyalsimon

Jul 7, 2020
I applied for ICES and how long does it take for pnrc to send official documents to ICES?
Also is there any contact information for pnrc if I wanted to contact them directly?
Lastly does pnrc offer rush service where it may speed up the waiting time?omegle
Apply online and upload your all docs.
Send request for academic record to university.

Roserose14

Aug 1, 2020
If you can wait for few more days I will explain you my result from IQAS I applied for my GNM in August and my application is nearly done. It takes about 3-4 months from IQAS. In my case it was bit longer because of my university mistake.
Have you received your eca report?

JSTOOR

Aug 5, 2020
Hello Friends, I did GNM (3 years General Nursing Diploma ) & then B.Sc Nursing ( 2 Years Post Basic) from India, Can anyone suggest me what will be the WES Result regarding Canadian equivalency ? Plz guide me...

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Have you received your eca report?
Sorry for late reply.
Yes I received my ECA back in February this year, the result is 3 years post secondary diploma with focus in nursing and midwifery. I highly recommend IQAS to the aspirants of GNM from India.

RK93

Aug 16, 2019
Yes I got report from Icas.diploma from india
Hi dear, I also applied ECA from ICAS but it’s almost 6 months that ICAS didn’t recieved documents from PNRC yet. Please help me on this matter.